Official LeBron James Thread. All General Discussion In Here

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-31-2009, 01:22 PM         #401
ARbz1353 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im glad you took the time to let out some of your s3xual fustrations against lebron. Im sure after he reads this, hell care enough to change his ways. I know I have.
 05-31-2009, 01:24 PM         #402
cfalcon22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree it's not hate. Just fans of the game demanding that LeBron stand up, be a man, take his L and move on. That's what all that Air Guitar, posing, dancing, and all the other s**t gets you. It's kids watching LeBron's every move that will emulate that s**t and think it's cool.
Not my kids, but other kid's whose parents aren't able to relay that message the right way that will be f**ked up because of it.
 9 years ago '04        #403
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
well where im from your supposed to be able to take what u dish out. like say your always clowning other teams, playing rick rolled in the timeout dancing, taking championship poses and its not even the all star break, talking s**t with the crowd all first quarter , then get come back on in the very next quarter. but to all that understand the principles in life, well ill set an example, if we were playing ball at the park and some fool kept talking s**t every time he scored and yellin at the people watching, u would most likely smack the s**t out him like rafer did that chump from boston, but say u cant do that in the nba because the penalty would be to high.. so what im trying to say is basically how the f**k are u always clowning other people, downgrading the other teams, then when your a.ss is in a hole , you , the leader is yelling at the refs every play, and now your team is following suit. but to have the so called greatest player in the game, the king, get eliminated and just walks off the court without shaking anyones hand, ill go on the record and say LEBRON IS A b***h, or at least thats what we would consider one were im from . i hate to make this thread, but when another person tries thinking hes bigger and better than everyone in the league all season , lose without shaking any hands, and go into hiding without talking to the media.. yup , you are a b***h, lebron you are a b***h
 cfalcon22 said:
I agree it's not hate. Just fans of the game demanding that LeBron stand up, be a man, take his L and move on. That's what all that Air Guitar, posing, dancing, and all the other s**t gets you. It's kids watching LeBron's every move that will emulate that s**t and think it's cool.
Not my kids, but other kid's whose parents aren't able to relay that message the right way that will be f**ked up because of it.
I agree with both of yall 100%, Bron put on a f**kin sideshow this year, and now when the jokes on him he cant man up
 05-31-2009, 01:37 PM         #404
TaNy2ooo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

how could you not understand?
 05-31-2009, 01:40 PM         #405
TaNy2ooo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9 years ago '04        #406
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,349 | Props total: 8443 8443
 dc3003 said:
well where im from your supposed to be able to take what u dish out. like say your always clowning other teams, playing rick rolled in the timeout dancing, taking championship poses and its not even the all star break, talking s**t with the crowd all first quarter , then get come back on in the very next quarter. but to all that understand the principles in life, well ill set an example, if we were playing ball at the park and some fool kept talking s**t every time he scored and yellin at the people watching, u would most likely smack the s**t out him like rafer did that chump from boston, but say u cant do that in the nba because the penalty would be to high.. so what im trying to say is basically how the f**k are u always clowning other people, downgrading the other teams, then when your a.ss is in a hole , you , the leader is yelling at the refs every play, and now your team is following suit. but to have the so called greatest player in the game, the king, get eliminated and just walks off the court without shaking anyones hand, ill go on the record and say LEBRON IS A b***h, or at least thats what we would consider one were im from . i hate to make this thread, but when another person tries thinking hes bigger and better than everyone in the league all season , lose without shaking any hands, and go into hiding without talking to the media.. yup , you are a b***h, lebron you are a b***h
your team won
congrats
why are you even talking about lebron and the cavs
focus on LA
 9 years ago '05        #407
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,784 | Props total: 4893 4893
Yea he is getting k!lled for it too. Total b***h move.
 9 years ago '06        #408
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #409
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
Man his team let him down. It had nothing to do with bad sportsmanship he had slot riding on this run and his team didn't come thru when he needed them most. I would have been mad at the world too. Hell if he didn't hit that game winning three they would have gotten swept. f**k them n*ggaz
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #410
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,517 | Props total: 6198 6198
 dc3003 said:
ummm is there really anyone who actually gives a f**k about anything he said??? im just curious
 9 years ago '04        #411
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,530 | Props total: 6455 6455
 TheKidHypno' said:

[pic - click to view]

-dead-
 05-31-2009, 02:10 PM         #412
G - Money 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come on Who wouldn't do that s**t..put yourself in his shoes..your team had the best record in the nba 66-16..you was going UNDEFEATED through out the playoffs..1st and 2nd round..you got the MVP..avr 30+ ppg..I mean lebron was on a mission..this guy was on Fire this year..and for all that s**t to go down the drain like that..n*ggas didn't force a game 7 to at least go out witta bang..

I woulda done the same s**t..it hasn't nuttin to do with ego..he was angry as hell..he wanted to be out ..eff everybody..all this for nothing...

He might come witta apology tho..
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by G - Money; 05-31-2009 at 02:27 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #413
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,517 | Props total: 6198 6198
 G - Money said:
Who wouldn't do that s**t..I mean come on,put yourself in his shoes..you had the best record in the nba 66-16..you was going UNDEFEATED through out the playoffs..1st and 2nd round..you got the MVP..avr 30+ ppg..I mean lebron was on a mission..this guy was on Fire on this year..and for all that s**t to go down the drain like that..n*ggas didn't force a game 7 to at least go out witta bang..

I woulda done the same s**t..it hasn't nuttin to do with ego..he was angry as hell.

He might come witta apology tho..
Posted via Mobile Device
agreed. but apologize? apologize for what? not speakin to reporters who gon ask the same questions they done asked all series over and over? f**k dat, he aint obligated to do dat s**t. if da n*gga don't wanna talk then dats wat it is. f**k an apology. n*gga average 41, 8, 8 and lose the series? s**t i wouldn't wanna look at my teammates til opening night of next season.
 05-31-2009, 02:22 PM         #414
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Your team just won the eastern conference and you're worried about a n*gga shakin hands with the players?

@ this f*g**t.
 9 years ago '04        #415
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,330 | Props total: 2734 2734
 Derric said:
Yet ANOTHER hate-thread. Some of you guys really need to get a life.
As a magic and him being a magic fan, that I agree with him. Its not hate because every time they were up by 20 he got the nerve to start showing off then
Ut when the magic comes back on them he gets quiet. And he gets eliminated he turn a b***h. All that taunting he did and can't come out from a loss.
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-31-2009, 02:34 PM         #416
DaMassacre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKidHypno' said:

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #417
Blazed4Dayz 
space
space
$986 | Props total: 0 0
 TheKidHypno' said:

[pic - click to view]

LMAO ....It was bad sportsmanship on lebrons part but who gives a fawk. I mean I'm kinda glad I didn't have to see lebron make any excuses in front of the mic last night. As a magic's fan I've seen that fawker on tv all year so him running to the locker & not talking to the media or shaking our hands didn't offend me. Him running to the locker with his tail between his legs was funny as fawk. Go cry to your momma b***h !!!! :laughing19:
 9 years ago '04        #418
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,533 | Props total: 30753 30753
 The Blueprint˛ said:

[pic - click to view]

Your team just won the eastern conference and you're worried about a n*gga shakin hands with the players?

@ this f*g**t.
typical philly hotshot, poppin off at the mouth, get out this thread, your coach was crying 3 seconds, and sending tape for the league to review, just think in another 3 months youll be crying about donovan mcnabb and callin him racist names. dont try to bring down a celebration
 9 years ago '04        #419
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,533 | Props total: 30753 30753
 J.R. Hyphy said:
he should have at least showed his olympic teammate some love.
exactly at the very least he couldve wished dwight well, not run out like he had the fukin squirts, or his p***y was about to start leakin blood
 9 years ago '04        #420
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 dc3003 said:
no hate, just questioning his sportsmanship and calling out his poor attitude, i remember when mj got ripped by nick anderson in the elimination game and jordan still shook hands, never ran, if your gonna be the king be the king, i will never ever forget this move by lebron
n*gga stop ya blood clot crying

dude was mad he lost,pissed off even,it is what it is mayne.....

n*ggas on bx stay looking for reason's to whine and hate,and if they can do both in the same post then they are having a good day.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now