Kobe haters time is running out...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '09        #81
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
 INF4MOUS said:
the cavs were NOT the biggest underdog in FINALS HISTORY u f**kin clown. im not gona discuss this with you

what do the magic have to do with it? YOU brought up the suns not winning a title like that makes them a garbage team. the magic havent either so i brought them up. that s**t means absolutely nothing. the nuggets never made it to the finals before so the fact that the blazers lost to them is somehow shameful? stupidest s**t ive heard today. the jazz never made the finals with dwill are they wack also? u act as if every team that doesnt have a finals appearance is trash

their team was better, period. doesnt matter if they then went on to lose to a better team on the road to the finals

everybody knows the suns werent a good playoff team. their coach runs my team know so i know all about them but if amare never got suspended who knows what wouldve happened? but to say going up 3-1 on the suns with kwame brown as your go to post player wasnt surprising is comedic and hate in its true form

its all about matchups you nerd. the warriors were not a better team than the mavs that year they got bodied but the matchups were terrible. the lakers had no match for ray allen which is why ive always said they shouldve kept butler over odom. again, the celtics were a better team than the lakers and the cavs are far more physical than LA

Damn:lachen001:
 9 years ago '04        #82
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
lakers are taking the title this year.... hi haters
 9 years ago '08        #83
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Knowledgeable said:
He is the best closer in the game, but what's he to do when his teammates can't put the ball in the hole? Bron had 49 in game one and they lost. Bron had 41 last night and they lost. You have to be realistice, because nobody can do it by themselves. Nobody!!!
Do you know the definition of best closer? Ain't he supposed to be the one closing the game and not his teammates? Ain't that wut best closer suppose to do? And not lose a 24 point lead at home and i think they were up by that much at halftime also...

Last edited by Future; 05-25-2009 at 01:50 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #84
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
as long as they dont win the chip...they can go as far as they want
 9 years ago '09        #85
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
 IInvented said:
Do you know the definition of best closer? Ain't he supposed to be the one closing the game and not his teammates? Ain't that wut best closer suppose to do? And not lose a 24 point lead at home and i think they were up by that much at halftime also...

When the games are close he usually comes through. His teammates still have to do there part and play tough nto soft. I never said he wins them all. though If that was the case then the lakers would go 82-0 right? They did blow that 24 point lead just like they blow big leads till this day, but sometimes when it stays close he does close out those games. He can't do it by himself. Nobody on earth can play 1 on 5 and win. Who else would you rather have taking over in the 4th that still plays in the nba? Who's better at that?
 9 years ago '08        #86
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Knowledgeable go take a break or something...
 9 years ago '07        #87
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 INF4MOUS said:
with smush parker kwame brown and luke walton as his supporting cast? the f**k outta here clown
Wasnt lamar odom on that squad?
 9 years ago '04        #88
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 wepainters said:
Knowledgeable go take a break or something...
lol

concede defeat fool
 9 years ago '04        #89
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17387 17387
 GOAAT said:
ull be ghost when the lakers fail to get a ring.
mutha f**ka you think i worry about n*gga talking s**t over a game if we were to lose...shut that s**t up
 9 years ago '04        #90
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
god damn iced how many names you run through, you got my number beat :laughing9:
Posted via Mobile Device
wow,

both of you are pathetic f*g**ts
 9 years ago '04        #91
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 Knowledgeable said:
Your big fat white a.ss went outta your way to post those IMAGES THAT YOU HAVE SAVED TO YOUR COMPUTER just to show that kobe has more rings than your favorite player. Your a huge D WADE d**k EATER so we'll see how many he wins without shaq by his side.. You mad you big fat crater faced f**k? You took your pic outta that avy and it hasn't been seen since:laughing19: Don't eat to much bbq today you fat f**k:greetings10:
LOL
ether
 9 years ago '04        #92
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Hahahhahahha My n*gga iinvented coming thru with some ownage :owned:

Actually i've been here since before 2004 dummy. The mods dont like me cause I s**t on them like most of you kobe loving f*g**ts.
Posted via Mobile Device
Then stop acting like you know me f*g**t. Dumb a.ss gotta keep registerin names i guess cause i guess this site means so much to you...get a f**kin life
 9 years ago '08        #93
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
SHOWTIME is a bigger d**krider than QUIK and it says something
Arguing with Kobe stans (showtime, knowledgeable and crap like that) is pointless..they're like camel warriors
 05-25-2009, 02:38 PM         #94
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
Then stop acting like you know me f*g**t. Dumb a.ss gotta keep registerin names i guess cause i guess this site means so much to you...get a f**kin life
Where did i say I know you?

Its apparent youre a kobe c*ck gobbler. Like I said earlier i've never seen you post here before so what i said still stands. Get :angry12: f*g**t. Not my fault mods are emotional now is it?
 9 years ago '08        #95
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,772 | Props total: 9037 9037
Stop this f**king LBJ vs. Kobe s**t on this forum. That's all you retards go on about.
 05-25-2009, 02:39 PM         #96
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
wow,

both of you are pathetic f*g**ts
Damn f*g**t you love my attention dont you?
 9 years ago '08        #97
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
i guess they'll just have to settle for "kobe cant win a ring without shaq while wearing #8"
 9 years ago '04        #98
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Like I said earlier i've never seen you post here
Then stfu lil n*gga...you tryin to hard really ...like i said been a laker fan since probably before you were born
 9 years ago '08        #99
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Knowledgeable said:
When the games are close he usually comes through. His teammates still have to do there part and play tough nto soft. I never said he wins them all. though If that was the case then the lakers would go 82-0 right? They did blow that 24 point lead just like they blow big leads till this day, but sometimes when it stays close he does close out those games. He can't do it by himself. Nobody on earth can play 1 on 5 and win. Who else would you rather have taking over in the 4th that still plays in the nba? Who's better at that?

[pic - click to view]

05-25-2009, 02:49 PM         #100
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
Then stfu lil n*gga...you tryin to hard really ...like i said been a laker fan since probably before you were born
Actually im not trying hard at all. I been here since 04 and have never seen you post but now you magically start riding d**k

You didnt even disagree when i said your a kobe c*ck gobbler
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago