most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-25-2009, 12:53 PM         #61
GOAAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
at least he won a game
he shouldve won the series tho.

cavs were the biggest underdogs in the history of the nba finals
 9 years ago '07        #62
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 GOAAT said:
he shouldve won the series tho.

cavs were the biggest underdogs in the history of the nba finals
wat difference does it make that they were underdogs? he had a cake path to the finals that year. the pistons were underdogs against the lakers but they won the series so being an underdog really means nothing.

did u see the suns team that year kobe blew that lead? the fact that they had a 3-1 lead on that squad with BUMBS as his STARTERS is incredible and dont tell me it isnt
 9 years ago '07        #63
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
whats that have to do with the other choking examples i put?
the celtics were a better team. period. KG >>>> gasoft. odom is hit or miss they shouldve kept butler. fisher is a.ss. rondo >>>> fish. ray allen >>>> ______

05-25-2009, 01:01 PM         #64
GOAAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
wat difference does it make that they were underdogs? he had a cake path to the finals that year. the pistons were underdogs against the lakers but they won the series so being an underdog really means nothing.
i said the biggest in history u illiterate f**k.

did u see the suns team that year kobe blew that lead? the fact that they had a 3-1 lead on that squad with BUMBS as his STARTERS is incredible and dont tell me it isnt
how many rings did that suns team have? how many final appearances did they have . Lebron played the spurs u stupid f**k
 9 years ago '08        #65
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Luckyboy504 said:
there will be a time when they can no longer say Kobe can't do it with out shaq.

and after Lebron choke fest last night don't tell me s**t about the comparison that's what separate kobe from every single player in the league..kobe is the best closer and die for these moments while Lebron often choke during these times and lets not forget b4 they famous buzzer beater Lebron haven't really done much in the clutch but f**k Lebron he's not the topic here. he have a lot of battles to endure b4 he really become a king. I mean like who the f**k is Lebron to just win it all?
Kobe and mike had to fail first so do Lebron.

I remember when LA traded Shaq and the hate for kobe was BIG...they said he'll never get a ring because he's selfish etc.....I was like how can ppl hate someone they have never met before.
it's amazing how ppl pretend to be laker fan nows and when they play bad in the playoffs a lot of the analysis gets mad and rip the Lakers in the media sometimes it makes me wonder if it's hate or are they really hurt when the lakers lose?

but anyway I see so many thread topics about LB and Kobe I just want to say....

Say what u want about the Black Mamba love him or hate him but I have a strong feeling THAT even the haters know this might be the year the reaL KING GETS CROWN!

the media the Nba and kobe haters all have joined together to make LB the poster boy of the league while KB24 quietly creeping to another ring.

Lebron have u seen my 4 rings?????

-Kobe

If he's best closer what happened in Game 4 of last years Finals? I believe they were up by 24 at HOME and they lost that game...Why didn't he close that game out in the biggest stage? Oh how bout, Game 6, lost by 39 points... Exactly...
SHUT THE f**k UP!
 9 years ago '07        #66
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 GOAAT said:
i said the biggest in history u illiterate f**k.

how many rings did that suns team have? how many final appearances did they have . Lebron played the spurs u stupid f**k
:laughing9: @ the cavs being the biggest underdogs in finals history. you dont watch basketball much do you? keep checking boxscores.

the suns had no rings. how many rings do the orlando magic have u dumb bastard? just because a certain group of players on a team didnt win a ring doesnt mean the team isnt miles better you moron :lachen001::lachen001:
 9 years ago '09        #67
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,241 | Props total: 3578 3578
 INF4MOUS said:
:laughing9: @ the cavs being the biggest underdogs in finals history. you dont watch basketball much do you? keep checking boxscores.

the suns had no rings. how many rings do the orlando magic have u dumb bastard? just because a certain group of players on a team didnt win a ring doesnt mean the team isnt miles better you moron :lachen001::lachen001:

:laughing9: My n*gga is going in
 05-25-2009, 01:13 PM         #68
GOAAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
they were. the east was weak as f**k and no1 even thought theyd get there. and they were playing a team that already had rings and were dam near a dynasty .

wtf do the magic have to do with this convo. My point was that the suns were not this playoff juggernaut that you think. You clearly never watched them play their not a great postseason team never have been. I wasnt suprised the lakers were up 3-1. I was surprised when they couldn't win 1 more game. The suns play no defense . And you wanna compare that to lbj playing the spurs .

and since u wanna bring up the magic, how did the lakers do against the celts last year? Couldnt even get toa game 7 vs them like the cavs did. Kobes cast s**ts on lbjs as well
 9 years ago '08        #69
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Knowledgeable going hard for his man :hay:
Posted via Mobile Device
She wet her
[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '09        #70
space
space
 GOAAT said:
they were. the east was weak as f**k and no1 even thought theyd get there. and they were playing a team that already had rings and were dam near a dynasty .

wtf do the magic have to do with this convo. My point was that the suns were not this playoff juggernaut that you think. You clearly never watched them play their not a great postseason team never have been. I wasnt suprised the lakers were up 3-1. I was surprised when they couldn't win 1 more game. The suns play no defense . And you wanna compare that to lbj playing the spurs .

and since u wanna bring up the magic, how did the lakers do against the celts last year? Couldnt even get toa game 7 vs them like the cavs did. Kobes cast s**ts on lbjs as well

Since when does going to a game 7 count as an accomplishment? What if the lakers had gone 7 and lost by 50. What would that prove?
 05-25-2009, 01:18 PM         #71
GOAAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
Since when does going to a game 7 count as an accomplishment? What if the lakers had gone 7 and lost by 50. What would that prove?
itd prove that kobe had some heart...

instead of blowing the biggest leads in the history of the finals.
 9 years ago '04        #72
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,923 | Props total: 17525 17525
 The Blueprint˛ said:

I love how i havent seen ANY of these kobe c*ck gobblers until the conf finals
Maybe cause you just joined in 2009 and i been here since 2004?..stfu n*gga i been a lakers fan since before you was probably born d**kface
 9 years ago '09        #73
space
space
 GOAAT said:
itd prove that kobe had some heart...

instead of blowing the biggest leads in the history of the finals.

I feel you on that , but it's not just kobe. Blame the entire team, because that's how I analyze all teams. Cav's. magic, lakers, nuggets and any other team
 9 years ago '09        #74
space
space
 erickonasis said:
Maybe cause you just joined in 2009 and i been here since 2004?..stfu n*gga i been a lakers fan since before you was probably born d**kface

Naw fam blueprint is a vet on here. He's not new at all.
 05-25-2009, 01:26 PM         #75
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IInvented said:
If he's best closer what happened in Game 4 of last years Finals? I believe they were up by 24 at HOME and they lost that game...Why didn't he close that game out in the biggest stage? Oh how bout, Game 6, lost by 39 points... Exactly...
SHUT THE f**k UP!
Hahahhahahha My n*gga iinvented coming thru with some ownage :owned:

erickonasis said:
Actually i've been here since before 2004 dummy. The mods dont like me cause I s**t on them like most of you kobe loving f*g**ts.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '08        #76
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Knowledgeable said:
I feel you on that , but it's not just kobe. Blame the entire team, because that's how I analyze all teams. Cav's. magic, lakers, nuggets and any other team
I thought he was supposed to be the best closer in the NBA?
 05-25-2009, 01:27 PM         #77
GOAAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
ull be ghost when the lakers fail to get a ring.
 9 years ago '07        #78
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 GOAAT said:

the cavs were NOT the biggest underdog in FINALS HISTORY u f**kin clown. im not gona discuss this with you

what do the magic have to do with it? YOU brought up the suns not winning a title like that makes them a garbage team. the magic havent either so i brought them up. that s**t means absolutely nothing. the nuggets never made it to the finals before so the fact that the hornets lost to them is somehow shameful? stupidest s**t ive heard today. the jazz never made the finals with dwill are they wack also? u act as if every team that doesnt have a finals appearance is trash

their team was better, period. doesnt matter if they then went on to lose to a better team on the road to the finals

everybody knows the suns werent a good playoff team. their coach runs my team know so i know all about them but if amare never got suspended who knows what wouldve happened? but to say going up 3-1 on the suns with kwame brown as your go to post player wasnt surprising is comedic and hate in its true form

its all about matchups you nerd. the warriors were not a better team than the mavs that year they got bodied but the matchups were terrible. the lakers had no match for ray allen which is why ive always said they shouldve kept butler over odom. again, the celtics were a better team than the lakers and the cavs are far more physical than LA

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 05-25-2009 at 01:44 PM.. Reason: typo
 9 years ago '06        #79
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 IInvented said:
he's not????
 9 years ago '09        #80
space
space
 IInvented said:

He is the best closer in the game, but what's he to do when his teammates can't put the ball in the hole? Bron had 49 in game one and they lost. Bron had 41 last night and they lost. You have to be realistice, because nobody can do it by themselves. Nobody!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy