Kobe haters time is running out...

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #221
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
come on guys to all the kobe haters

u can't hate on the man

the dude puts 110% of his heart and soul in the game

and he's the best player in this generation the dude puts in work

i wanted orlando to win this year but i gotta tip my hat and salute the lakers

kobe is the best no ifs, ands or buts about it
 9 years ago '04        #222
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,918 | Props total: 17513 17513
clock is ticking
 9 years ago '08        #223
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,858 | Props total: 9186 9186
 Young Hov said:
come on guys to all the kobe haters

u can't hate on the man

the dude puts 110% of his heart and soul in the game

and he's the best player in this generation the dude puts in work

i wanted orlando to win this year but i gotta tip my hat and salute the lakers

kobe is the best no ifs, ands or buts about it
Best player of this generation? That's debatable.
 06-12-2009, 01:47 PM         #224
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
kobe wouldnt win s**t with that roster.... stop lying to yourself... first of all... if kobe's teammates let turk/skip/pietrus/lewis/howard put up the same numbers, he'd be losing every game too...

yall haters look at the reg. season and act like wins tell the whole story... keep in mind, the suns won a s**t load of games and almost got booted from kobe's wack a.ss squad 3-4 years ago... and that team actually had talent, but no substance on defense

if you cant tell that lebrons team is wack, you dont know what you're talking about
what roster?? Kobe made Ariza, Shannon Brown, Farmar, Luke and Sasha a times look good, muthaf**kas acting like Lakers have a team on all-stars...muthaf**kas are reaching..only players thats All-Star caliber are Gasol and sometimes Odom, but he's not consistant enough...lmao @ thinking Ariza, Farmar, Luke, Sasha, Shannon Brown would be in this position with anybody else..no f**king way possible
 9 years ago '05        #225
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,417 | Props total: 8120 8120

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #226
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
 Illuminati said:
im talking about 97-2009

i think kobe has been nothing but consistant

whole career and that's why i said that
 9 years ago '06        #227
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8661 8661
I think Kobe stans needed Kobe to win this more than Kobe haters needed he to lose. Because for the last 6 yrs he has been the favorite to win.
 9 years ago '08        #228
space
space
 marcusaka50 said:
I think Kobe stans needed Kobe to win this more than Kobe haters needed he to lose. Because for the last 6 yrs he has been the favorite to win.
*Scratches head*

This year? Sure.
Last year? Sure.

But when you say "he" you must mean the Lakers post-shaq. For the last 2 years, not 6 years.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I've love to see what it is that you're referring to.
 9 years ago '06        #229
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Haters grab your sleeping pills and razor blades. Now proceed slowly to the next available roof top. Form one line please.
 9 years ago '06        #230
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
The official countdown is on for all the hater to SHUT THE f**k UP
 9 years ago '06        #231
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8661 8661
 Illuminati said:
*Scratches head*

This year? Sure.
Last year? Sure.

But when you say "he" you must mean the Lakers post-shaq. For the last 2 years, not 6 years.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I've love to see what it is that you're referring to.
I haven't been on boxden for 6yrs but People that are Kobe fans even when Shaq left said Kobe was going to win a championship every year maybe not on espn but at my school, barbershops, anywhere I would go for last bout 5 or 6 yrs Kobe stans say Kobe is going to win it all. So what Im saying is people that are stans wanted him to win and said he would win no matter who was on his team. And real Kobe stans know this s**t is true
 9 years ago '08        #232
space
space
 marcusaka50 said:
I haven't been on boxden for 6yrs but People that are Kobe fans even when Shaq left said Kobe was going to win a championship every year maybe not on espn but at my school, barbershops, anywhere I would go for last bout 5 or 6 yrs Kobe stans say Kobe is going to win it all. So what Im saying is people that are stans wanted him to win and said he would win no matter who was on his team. And real Kobe stans know this s**t is true
They're out of touch with reality. Plain and simple, any level headed Sports fan would know the Lakers could not advance out of the first round with the team they had a.ssembled. The type of people you ran into weren't avid Sports followers, I know that much.

04-05- Self expl.
05-06- You won't go far with Smush/Kwame/Cook playing prolonged minutes
06-07- More or less the same.

It sucks that the few retards you run into would make you perceive Kobe in a whole new light.

Back to your point, I know exactly what it is you're referring and it annoys me to but I know not to argue with them. Why? They only tune in around playoff time.
 9 years ago '06        #233
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,846 | Props total: 2010 2010
lebron (past 2 seasons) >>>> Kobe

kobe (career wise) >>> lebron

is simple... even jerry west the logoman knows that...

11 - 35 shooting
 06-13-2009, 03:41 AM         #234
Luckyboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
kobe wouldnt win s**t with that roster.... stop lying to yourself... first of all... if kobe's teammates let turk/skip/pietrus/lewis/howard put up the same numbers, he'd be losing every game too...

yall haters look at the reg. season and act like wins tell the whole story... keep in mind, the suns won a s**t load of games and almost got booted from kobe's wack a.ss squad 3-4 years ago... and that team actually had talent, but no substance on defense

if you cant tell that lebrons team is wack, you dont know what you're talking about
n*gga i dont care about this s**t u talking.....lol..cus i don't give a f**k about the cav's personal problems f**k the cav's... respect the lakers Biiiitch!

i wouldnt care if kobe had shaq and Mike on his team just get the damn ring!

in O-dog's voice..... you acting like a biitch right about now....u one of them n*ggas that believed and withness that bulls**t nike sold to ya a.ss alll year but now its Lebron has no help..hahaha. f**k lebron i hope he never gets help

Last edited by Luckyboy504; 06-13-2009 at 03:45 AM..
 9 years ago '09        #235
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
I dont see how you can be a Kobe hater and not be on anti-depressent pills and be stressed all the time... He's always doing s**t that proves the haters wrong
 9 years ago '08        #236
TigerUppercut 
space
space
$2,419 | Props total: 27 27
 TheG1ftedOne said:
I dont see how you can be a Kobe hater and not be on anti-depressent pills and be stressed all the time... He's always doing s**t that proves the haters wrong
u just single handidly ethered every Kobe hater alive.
 9 years ago '04        #237
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 Illuminati said:
no
 9 years ago '08        #238
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 braided_uppimp said:
what roster?? Kobe made Ariza, Shannon Brown, Farmar, Luke and Sasha a times look good, muthaf**kas acting like Lakers have a team on all-stars...muthaf**kas are reaching..only players thats All-Star caliber are Gasol and sometimes Odom, but he's not consistant enough...lmao @ thinking Ariza, Farmar, Luke, Sasha, Shannon Brown would be in this position with anybody else..no f**king way possible

Exactly the same s**t I been saying for the longest. None of these n*ggas were sayin "BRON DOESN'T HAVE ANY HELP" when they were sweeping the pistons and the hawks. I never heard one single person on this board say any such thing until them n*ggas got beat by the magic. Then everybody comes outta the woodworks with this "BRON DON'T HAVE NO TEAM" bulls**t.....Then they wanna act like the lakers roster is the best thing since sliced bread when they use to have a huge thread on how "THE LAKERS ROSTER IS OVERRATED", but now since the cavs got beat and kobe's about to win a ship they wanna say his team has always been superior.. Boxden is full of clowns. Can't really pay these cry baby a.ss n*ggas no attention...Gotta love the kobe haters though. There the ones who make him who he is. The best player in the game...............
 9 years ago '08        #239
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
 Luckyboy504 said:
n*gga i dont care about this s**t u talking.....lol..cus i don't give a f**k about the cav's personal problems f**k the cav's... respect the lakers Biiiitch!

i wouldnt care if kobe had shaq and Mike on his team just get the damn ring!

in O-dog's voice..... you acting like a biitch right about now....u one of them n*ggas that believed and withness that bulls**t nike sold to ya a.ss alll year but now its Lebron has no help..hahaha. f**k lebron i hope he never gets help

9 years ago '08        #240
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
 Supreme7 said:
lebron (past 2 seasons) >>>> Kobe

kobe (career wise) >>> lebron

is simple... even jerry west the logoman knows that...

11 - 35 shooting

Is the s**t in bold a f**king joke? Did lebron go the the finals last year? Did lebron go to the finals this year? f**k outta here. True enough the lakers did get that a.ss whipped last year, but atleast the made it there then turned around and made it back again. Your nothing more than a statwh0ore. Who gives a f**k about stats when you ain't winning ships. Kobe>>>bron and don't you ever forget that s**t.:greetings10:
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago