Kobe haters time is running out...

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '09        #201
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,190 | Props total: 3488 3488
[QUOTE=beantown85;13875814][I][B][U]
 Wawdy24 said:
Bird 0 rings without McHale and Parish
Jordan 0 rings without Pippen and a Rebounding PF
Magic 0 rings without Kareem, Cooper, Rambis and Worthy
HaKeem 0 Rings without Thorpe, Cassell and Horry
Duncan 0 rings without David Robinson or Tony Parker or Ginobli
Billups 0 rings without Rip Hamilton and Ben Wallace
Isaiah Thomas 0 rings without Rodman, Lambeir, and Dumars
 Wawdy24 said:

now name one of those guys who would ever say that they didnt want shaq on their team because they wanted all teh limelight to themselves Kobe is a f**king clown

They wouldn't give a f**k about playing with no shaq, because they've won way more rings than shaq will ever see in his lifetime. Kobe has more rings than allen, pierce and kg will ever see in there lifetime aswell so either way you lose you cupcake a.ss b***h made f*g**t:greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #202
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
[QUOTE=beantown85;13875814][I][B][U]
 Wawdy24 said:
Bird 0 rings without McHale and Parish
Jordan 0 rings without Pippen and a Rebounding PF
Magic 0 rings without Kareem, Cooper, Rambis and Worthy
HaKeem 0 Rings without Thorpe, Cassell and Horry
Duncan 0 rings without David Robinson or Tony Parker or Ginobli
Billups 0 rings without Rip Hamilton and Ben Wallace
Isaiah Thomas 0 rings without Rodman, Lambeir, and Dumars
 Wawdy24 said:

now name one of those guys who would ever say that they didnt want shaq on their team because they wanted all teh limelight to themselves Kobe is a f**king clown

oh yeah paul pierce 0 rings without KG :greetings10:
 05-30-2009, 11:27 AM         #203
~Scar~  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A Ring Is A Ring..Regardless Who It Was With....And Funny n*ggas That Hold LeBron And D-Wade So High Cant Compare How Many Rings Them Two Got Combined Compared To Kobe...

And Javon Prove's His Retardedness Is At An All Time High

0-8 In Finals Appearances?

Kobe Won 3....
 9 years ago '08        #204
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 A.O. said:
WTF ? For Now? hmm... Now and Forever... Kobe couldnt scratch Jordan's nut sacks..

Ok get this straight...

Jordan won a championship with Bill Cartwright, Horace Grant, S. Pippen, BJ Armstrong, Craig Hodges, Cliff Livingston, Scott Williams, Will Perdue

ok thats not a championship roster...

What did Kobe do when he had that roster... Smush Parker, Sasha, cry for help, and ask for a trade...

Ok dont compare the two, stop trying to compare the two. Kobe is great in his own right. Jordan was the greatest. Jordan didnt beg for help in the offseason, he just KNEW HE HAD TO DO MORE. Those scoring titles those MVP's, defensive player of the year awards werent just for his trophy collections thats where he knew he had to elevate his game to make his team better...

All Kobe's hardware are just cause... Scoring title, only helped himself that year, not his team. Will never win defensive player of the year, when you only play defense one or two possessions. His MVP was a fluke should have went to KG.

Then when Jordan got his roster like Kobe's Gasol, Odom, Fisher, Bynum, Ariza...

with

Kukoc, Rodman, Steve Kerr, Ron Harper... they only went on to post the greatest single season mark ever 72-10

again... Jordan didnt ask for this help, or beg for a trade. He came and played with the pieces put in front of him.

Kobe will never surpass Jordan...

Everyone begs for help in the offseason... Im reading a book about Michael Jordan and I already read, Jordan begged for help in the offseasons when his team wasn't good enough.. :dancingcool:
 05-30-2009, 11:54 AM         #205
Luckyboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
must be a sad day for Laker haters!
 9 years ago '08        #206
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Goddam Laker stans are the worst
 9 years ago '07        #207
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 Derric said:
Why can't people give one great player props without hating the other great player(s)??

Just because you're a Kobe fan, that doesn't mean you have to hate LeBron. Just because you're a LeBron fan, that doesn't mean you have to hate Kobe. Just because you're a Jordan fan, that doesn't mean you have to hate Kobe. And so on....
You can be a fan of one and still respect the other great players.
that's what im sayin. what's wit all the hate. im not a big kobe fan but I never question his skills on the court. I don't wanna be a kobe hater or whatever but his stans bring out the worse people. they act like u have to like him, have to admit he's the best. if like another player more than kobe they just find anything they can to make kobe look good and give hate for no reason. damn just let people like who they wanna like
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-30-2009, 01:21 PM         #208
Luckyboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't hate lebron matter of fact i think is is pretty good..
so was Charles Barkley
so was Patrick Ewing
so was A.I.
so was t-mac...do u get what I'm saying?
it's all about the ring and u have to be a fool if u think kobe was put in the league to be young forever but even on his decline he's a better chief than the rest. this thread isn't about hating Lebron it's about respecting the KING the real KING!

now these fools are yellin Bron don't have any help or put Bron on the lakers team and they would win 82 games

b***h pleeeeeaseeee!!!

the cavs have the best record in the League to me thats plenty of help...but the playoffs is a different world it's like a storm in the ocean and If i had to choose a captain for the ship I'm picking kobe because he know more about ships then Lebron...championships that is!
 9 years ago '05        #209
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 smj_724 said:
that's what im sayin. what's wit all the hate. im not a big kobe fan but I never question his skills on the court. I don't wanna be a kobe hater or whatever but his stans bring out the worse people. they act like u have to like him, have to admit he's the best. if like another player more than kobe they just find anything they can to make kobe look good and give hate for no reason. damn just let people like who they wanna like
Posted via Mobile Device
This man speaks the truth.
 9 years ago '09        #210
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,190 | Props total: 3488 3488
 ~Scar~ said:
A Ring Is A Ring..Regardless Who It Was With....And Funny n*ggas That Hold LeBron And D-Wade So High Cant Compare How Many Rings Them Two Got Combined Compared To Kobe...

Kobe Won 3....

9 years ago '05        #211
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
:cool-smiley-009:
 06-04-2009, 11:52 PM         #212
Luckyboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Luckyboy504 said:
there will be a time when they can no longer say Kobe can't do it with out shaq.

and after Lebron choke fest last night don't tell me s**t about the comparison that's what separate kobe from every single player in the league..kobe is the best closer and die for these moments while Lebron often choke during these times and lets not forget b4 they famous buzzer beater Lebron haven't really done much in the clutch but f**k Lebron he's not the topic here. he have a lot of battles to endure b4 he really become a king. I mean like who the f**k is Lebron to just win it all?
Kobe and mike had to fail first so do Lebron.

I remember when LA traded Shaq and the hate for kobe was BIG...they said he'll never get a ring because he's selfish etc.....I was like how can ppl hate someone they have never met before.
it's amazing how ppl pretend to be laker fan nows and when they play bad in the playoffs a lot of the analysis gets mad and rip the Lakers in the media sometimes it makes me wonder if it's hate or are they really hurt when the lakers lose?

but anyway I see so many thread topics about LB and Kobe I just want to say....

Say what u want about the Black Mamba love him or hate him but I have a strong feeling THAT even the haters know this might be the year the reaL KING GETS CROWN!

the media the Nba and kobe haters all have joined together to make LB the poster boy of the league while KB24 quietly creeping to another ring.

Lebron have u seen my 4 rings?????

-Kobe
Biiitch!
 9 years ago '04        #213
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,354 | Props total: 8454 8454
 ~Scar~ said:

Kobe Won 3....
1st off f**k you
2nd the lakers have 3 more games to win
not ova yet
keep talking
 06-05-2009, 12:52 AM         #214
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
1st off f**k you
not ova yet
keep talking
wow
 06-05-2009, 12:53 AM         #215
~Scar~  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
1st off f**k you

Javon23 said:
:applause::applause: SO You've Learned How To Count Since Your last Post In Here...Good For You...

Javon23 said:
not ova yet
You Know What I'm Glad You Reminded Me That...Cuz I Coulda Swore The Playoffs Were Over :wow:

Javon23 said:
keep talking
Keep Making Retarded Statements & Predictions And You Can Bet I Will....:greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #216
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 ~Scar~ said:

:applause::applause: SO You've Learned How To Count Since Your last Post In Here...Good For You...

You Know What I'm Glad You Reminded Me That...Cuz I Coulda Swore The Playoffs Were Over :wow:

Keep Making Retarded Statements & Predictions And You Can Bet I Will....:greetings10:
will be sure to bump this thread back up if needed
see the difference is with me compared to kobe nation is that i can accept a loss
kobe nation/stans cant. if the lakers lose yall will probably jim jones yall selves
do you think i forgot about last year?
it was damn near a funeral on here when the lakers got owned by boston
 9 years ago '08        #217
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
To the Kobe haters....

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #218
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #219
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,106 | Props total: 6315 6315

[pic - click to view]

^Is he reenacting what he did to that white girl in Colorado?

Last edited by ptwist; 06-05-2009 at 01:10 AM..
 06-12-2009, 01:16 PM         #220
Luckyboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
couple mo days n*gga!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy