Kobe haters time is running out...

most viewed right now
 154
Phat ass white girl for real
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 128
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 107
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-25-2009, 08:34 AM         #1
9774 pageviews
295 comments


Luckyboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe haters time is running out...
 

 
there will be a time when they can no longer say Kobe can't do it with out shaq.image

and after Lebron choke fest last night don't tell me s**t about the comparison that's what separate kobe from every single player in the league..kobe is the best closer and die for these moments while Lebron often choke during these times and lets not forget b4 they famous buzzer beater Lebron haven't really done much in the clutch but f**k Lebron he's not the topic here. he have a lot of battles to endure b4 he really become a king. I mean like who the f**k is Lebron to just win it all?
Kobe and mike had to fail first so do Lebron.

I remember when LA traded Shaq and the hate for kobe was BIG...they said he'll never get a ring because he's selfish etc.....I was like how can ppl hate someone they have never met before.
it's amazing how ppl pretend to be laker fan nows and when they play bad in the playoffs a lot of the analysis gets mad and rip the Lakers in the media sometimes it makes me wonder if it's hate or are they really hurt when the lakers lose?

but anyway I see so many thread topics about LB and Kobe I just want to say....

Say what u want about the Black Mamba love him or hate him but I have a strong feeling THAT even the haters know this might be the year the reaL KING GETS CROWN!

the media the Nba and kobe haters all have joined together to make LB the poster boy of the league while KB24 quietly creeping to another ring.

Lebron have u seen my 4 rings?????

-Kobe


Last edited by Luckyboy504; 05-25-2009 at 08:46 AM..

295 comments for "Kobe haters time is running out..."

 9 years ago '05        #2
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,165 | Props total: 958 958
 Curtisimo said:
*remembers to bump thread when Orlando beat The Lakers in the finals*
I'm not a fan of neither team..but orlando may win one game if they play the lakers, thats it.
 9 years ago '05        #3
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 DymeKatcha said:
I'm not a fan of neither team..but orlando may win one game if they play the lakers, thats it.
You're probably the same that thought the Magic were getting swept by Cleveland though.
 9 years ago '05        #4
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,165 | Props total: 958 958
 *eckounltd1972* said:
You're probably the same that thought the Magic were getting swept by Cleveland though.
nope...thought it could go either way...I have no bias fam..
 9 years ago '09        #5
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 3503 3503
 P. Dedos said:
* remembers this thread being made around the same time last year *



* remembers the last time kobe went to the finals and shot under 40% and getting exposed on the Defensive End *


* remembers the time when kobe blew a 3-1 series lead against the suns *




YOU DUMB a.ss KOBE STANS HAVENT LEARN TO NOT COUNT YOUR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY HATCH!!!! THIS MUTHAf**kA IS GONNA CHOKE AGAIN MARK IT DOWN!!!


This fat a.ss whiteboy lives inside kobe threads. I bet your big fat a.ss would love to suck the mamba's d**k huh? f**king punk a.ss f*g**t. D wade's no longer in the playoffs so :hang: yourself you fat f**k:finger:
 9 years ago '06        #6
bugzy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 107 107
props
 05-25-2009, 09:42 AM         #7
The Blueprint²  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
* remembers this thread being made around the same time last year *



* remembers the last time kobe went to the finals and shot under 40% and getting exposed on the Defensive End *


* remembers the time when kobe blew a 3-1 series lead against the suns *




YOU DUMB a.ss KOBE STANS HAVENT LEARN TO NOT COUNT YOUR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY HATCH!!!! THIS MUTHAf**kA IS GONNA CHOKE AGAIN MARK IT DOWN!!!
:lachen001:

The man dedos for threeeeeeeee

Swishhhhhhhhhhhh
 9 years ago '08        #8
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
Damn my dude you gonna f**k around and jinx us...Chill out until it's all over..
 9 years ago '06        #9
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
look at his team compared to brons, smh f**k outta here they are actually stepping up, even tho bean stans like yourself will have u believe otherwise. nobody but bron is stepping up, kobe should win the title with all the help he has.
 9 years ago '08        #10
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 jj01 said:
look at his team compared to brons, smh f**k outta here they are actually stepping up, even tho bean stans like yourself will have u believe otherwise. nobody but bron is stepping up, kobe should win the title with all the help he has.



What help? Sometimes only 3 lakers show up..Don't talk about him not having help when his team has the best record in the nba and he's supposedly "THE BEST PLAYER ON THE PLANET"..n*ggas are quick to say he has no help when s**t hits the fan and they start losing....THERE ARE NO EXCUSE's FOR LEBRON AND THE CAVS!!!!!!!!!
 05-25-2009, 10:02 AM         #11
NYGallday  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmaoo you'll prolly kiss kobe u flamer
 9 years ago '06        #12
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
 illmatic_kid said:
What help? Sometimes only 3 lakers show up..Don't talk about him not having help when his team has the best record in the nba and he's supposedly "THE BEST PLAYER ON THE PLANET"..n*ggas are quick to say he has no help when s**t hits the fan and they start losing....THERE ARE NO EXCUSE's FOR LEBRON AND THE CAVS!!!!!!!!!
Exactly...when Kobe didn't have a team, the haters werent hearing it and calling him a hog
 9 years ago '08        #13
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 SuppaSlick said:
Exactly...when Kobe didn't have a team, the haters werent hearing it and calling him a hog



Word.............
 05-25-2009, 10:10 AM         #14
NYGallday  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illmatic_kid said:
What help? Sometimes only 3 lakers show up..Don't talk about him not having help when his team has the best record in the nba and he's supposedly "THE BEST PLAYER ON THE PLANET"..n*ggas are quick to say he has no help when s**t hits the fan and they start losing....THERE ARE NO EXCUSE's FOR LEBRON AND THE CAVS!!!!!!!!!
n*gga u crazy...gasol and ariza stepped it up for yall last game actually gasol always comes to play on the boards and putbacks and ariza active on defensen s**t even ...while lebron has done it all..no one on his squad has scored 20 or done anything special

so to say kobe is doing it all is retarded and u dead suckin him off
 05-25-2009, 10:24 AM         #15
Luckyboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SuppaSlick said:
Exactly...when Kobe didn't have a team, the haters werent hearing it and calling him a hog
co-sign
 9 years ago '08        #16
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 NYGallday said:
n*gga u crazy...gasol and ariza stepped it up for yall last game actually gasol always comes to play on the boards and putbacks and ariza active on defensen s**t even ...while lebron has done it all..no one on his squad has scored 20 or done anything special

so to say kobe is doing it all is retarded and u dead suckin him off


..n*gga can you f**king read..You named 2 PLAYERS and I cleary said in my post that sometimes only 3 LAKERS show up..I never in my statement said KOBE DOES IT BY HIMSElf..So if you add the two players you named then add kobe how many lakers does that make?:.. my n*gga? Well it makes 3 when the lakers clearly have the potential to have more people on that team put up atleast 15..Odom and bynum didn't even hit double digits last game while ariza and gasol both did so therefore my 3 LAKERS SHOWING UP sometimes still stands..You understand? Am I crytsal clear n*gga?



I highlighted key parts to make it a bit easier for you to understand. since you don't comprehend to well....


Last edited by illmatic_kid; 05-25-2009 at 10:35 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #17
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12267 12267
 jj01 said:
look at his team compared to brons, smh f**k outta here they are actually stepping up, even tho bean stans like yourself will have u believe otherwise. nobody but bron is stepping up, kobe should win the title with all the help he has.
U fukn c*nt..when Bron and Co. Ripped thru the league, then stomped my boys n the first round when they showed ATL where the door was they were the best team on the planet had the best team n basketball now as soon as they hit a team and said team punched back now Bron's team is inferior to Kobe's GTFOH wit that s**t go sell that to the 8th grader who only knows about TheShot James.

 SuppaSlick said:
Exactly...when Kobe didn't have a team, the haters werent hearing it and calling him a hog
<<<<--------remembers that time vividly...it's bad now but it was worse then...sorry Laker fans I'm just a Kobe fan, my boys are responsible for breaking the Dynasty up cuz there would b no denying Kobe's greatness if they had of stayed together n Wade wouldn't have his ring either.
 9 years ago '09        #18
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 3503 3503
 illmatic_kid said:
..n*gga can you f**king read..You named 2 PLAYERS and I cleary said in my post that sometimes only 3 LAKERS show up..I never in my statement said KOBE DOES IT BY HIMSElf..So if you add the two players you named then add kobe how many lakers does that make?:.. my n*gga? Well it makes 3 when the lakers clearly have the potential to have more people on that team put up atleast 15..Odom and bynum didn't even hit double digits last game while ariza and gasol both did so therefore my 3 LAKERS SHOWING UP sometimes still stands..You understand? Am I crytsal clear n*gga?



I highlighted key parts to make it a bit easier for you to understand. since you don't comprehend to well....


:laughing19::owned:
 9 years ago '06        #19
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
 Luckyboy504 said:
there will be a time when they can no longer say Kobe can't do it with out shaq
and after Lebron choke fest last night don't tell me s**t about the comparison that's what separate kobe from every single player in the league..kobe is the best closer and die for these moments while Lebron often choke during these times and lets not forget b4 they famous buzzer beater Lebron haven't really done much in the clutch but f**k Lebron he's not the topic here. he have a lot of battles to endure b4 he really become a king. I mean like who the f**k is Lebron to just win it all?
Kobe and mike had to fail first so do Lebron.

I remember when LA traded Shaq and the hate for kobe was BIG...they said he'll never get a ring because he's selfish etc.....I was like how can ppl hate someone they have never met before.
it's amazing how ppl pretend to be laker fan nows and when they play bad in the playoffs a lot of the analysis gets mad and rip the Lakers in the media sometimes it makes me wonder if it's hate or are they really hurt when the lakers lose?

but anyway I see so many thread topics about LB and Kobe I just want to say....

Say what u want about the Black Mamba love him or hate him but I have a strong feeling THAT even the haters know this might be the year the reaL KING GETS CROWN!

the media the Nba and kobe haters all have joined together to make LB the poster boy of the league while KB24 quietly creeping to another ring.

Lebron have u seen my 4 rings?????

-Kobe
:o hnoes:

true s**t right here but lets just hope this is the year first off cuz i thought we had it last year

but yeah for the kobe part the haters are going to have a hard time if we take it all

and yesterday was just a prime example why he is the best lebron is great but kobe has been doing this s**t since he came to the league yeah yeah talk about wat happen in the jazz series but that only made him better airing wat like 6 airballs from the arc

man i live in LA i see all the LA games mostly and im tellling you wen its 2 min and under and its close i hate to be at the other side of bench if your not PURPLE or GOld

cuz kobe is going to win it and yes there are times where he wont come through but where not perfect

6 more games til all the real hate begins
 05-25-2009, 10:47 AM         #20
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If the Lakers get passed the Nuggets they win the Chip..

Cavaliers are missing 1 more piece....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy