Pistol Pete speaks on DJ Khaled Giving up the TS Chain/How WU was about to Jump B.I.G

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '05        #21
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,981 | Props total: 10678 10678
 I.T. said:
Karlton Hines?...who?...the ketchup dude?

9 years ago '04        #22
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
sniff sniff i smell bulls**t
 9 years ago '07        #23
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 ChickzNKickz said:
Naa Mann U ni99az got it all wrong this is the REAL PISTOL PETE

[pic - click to view]

Originator of s3x Money murder... Same dude that bodied Karlton Hines..... Locked up on 23 hour confinement, doing 105 years with no parole.....

The spanish ni99a from Terror Squad isn't the Real Pistol Pete.....
propz n*ggaz dont know nuttin about that 252 bloodline or anything about what go on in the hood this terror squad pistol pete jus tryin to live off the real pistol pete reputation
 9 years ago '07        #24
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
@ YOU EMINEM, G UNIT d**k SUCKING STANS THAT DONT KNOW s**t ABOUT s**t.

PISTOL PETE IS A REAL STREET n*gga FROM THE BRONX WHO USED TO RUN AROUND WITH JOE BACK WHEN THEY WERE KIDS. PETE IS A STREET LEGEND. HE IS ALSO TS. HE DID TIME IN PRISON FOR A WHILE AND THEN CAME HOME TO FAT JOE AND TS. HE FORMED K.A.R. WHICH STANDS FOR k!ll ALL RATS WHICH WAS A DIRECT SHOT AT 50. PETE RUNS AROUND WITH GOONS FROM ALL BLOCKS IN ALL HOODS IN ALL CITIES. PETE GOT A LABEL DEAL FOR K.A.R. TO SUSTAIN INCOME. CHRIS LIGHTY, 50 CENT'S MANAGER KNOWS WHAT TIME IT IS AND OFFERED HIM A LABEL DEAL TO STAY OUT OF THE CURTIS BEEF KNOWING THINGS COULD SERIOUSLY GET UGLY. KHALED ONLY PLAYS HITS AND IS A REASON FOR HIM NOT SPINNING K.A.R. AT HIS STATION CREATING TENSION WITH HIM AND KHALED. K.A.R. ALSO HAS VARIOUS CHAPTERS ALL ACROSS THE UNITED STATES. THIS IS WHY I LAUGH WHEN 50 CENT STANS THINK FAT JOE IS A STUDIO GANGSTER. HE'S PUT IN HIS WORK AND CAN'T AFFORD TO BE INVOLVED IN THE SAME CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES HE USED TO BE INVOLVED IN BACK IN THE DAYS.
 9 years ago '04        #25
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
I think this pistol pete has a slash across his face or some kind of cut. I seen him on a dvd with cuban links talking about fat joe and other drama/beef.
 05-24-2009, 08:53 AM         #26
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
I think this pistol pete has a slash across his face or some kind of cut. I seen him on a dvd with cuban links talking about fat joe and other drama/beef.
thats charlie rock LD one of the orignial members of terror squad, who put in mad work.....

now that n*gga there is the truth, the real legend. CHARLIE ROCK LD

listen to old school fat joe, listen to big pun first album.. CHARLIE ROCK LD is heavily talked about.

by the way he is no longer terror squad because he says fat joe is a snake, the same s**t cuban link said, the same said remy ma said

pistol pete jus ridin off joes money cuz he too scared to be broke liven in the bronx again

that s**t aint real my n*gga he jus ridin d**k

real n*gga is cuban link and charlie rock LD.. who ride wit they own two balls
 05-24-2009, 08:55 AM         #27
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
@ YOU EMINEM, G UNIT d**k SUCKING STANS THAT DONT KNOW s**t ABOUT s**t.

PISTOL PETE IS A REAL STREET n*gga FROM THE BRONX WHO USED TO RUN AROUND WITH JOE BACK WHEN THEY WERE KIDS. PETE IS A STREET LEGEND. HE IS ALSO TS. HE DID TIME IN PRISON FOR A WHILE AND THEN CAME HOME TO FAT JOE AND TS. HE FORMED K.A.R. WHICH STANDS FOR k!ll ALL RATS WHICH WAS A DIRECT SHOT AT 50. PETE RUNS AROUND WITH GOONS FROM ALL BLOCKS IN ALL HOODS IN ALL CITIES. PETE GOT A LABEL DEAL FOR K.A.R. TO SUSTAIN INCOME. CHRIS LIGHTY, 50 CENT'S MANAGER KNOWS WHAT TIME IT IS AND OFFERED HIM A LABEL DEAL TO STAY OUT OF THE CURTIS BEEF KNOWING THINGS COULD SERIOUSLY GET UGLY. KHALED ONLY PLAYS HITS AND IS A REASON FOR HIM NOT SPINNING K.A.R. AT HIS STATION CREATING TENSION WITH HIM AND KHALED. K.A.R. ALSO HAS VARIOUS CHAPTERS ALL ACROSS THE UNITED STATES. THIS IS WHY I LAUGH WHEN 50 CENT STANS THINK FAT JOE IS A STUDIO GANGSTER. HE'S PUT IN HIS WORK AND CAN'T AFFORD TO BE INVOLVED IN THE SAME CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES HE USED TO BE INVOLVED IN BACK IN THE DAYS.

n*gga y the f**k u always feel its neccisary to write f**kin paragraphs tryna defend n*ggas u dont know s**t about?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy