Eminem vs. Lupe Fiasco

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who is the better rapper?
Eminem 76 48.41%
Lupe Fiasco 81 51.59%
Voters: 157. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #161
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 The Blueprint˛ said:
^Why you so anxious to end this debate?

Is it because your blue eyed idol is losing
Print hop off his nuts man... this debate ain't gonna solve anything... BX is not the place to discuss who better than who... And i dont give a f**k if Lupe wins in the pole cuz I know Lupe aint better than Eminem... And im not hating on lupe, hes top 5 right now and one of my favorites but to say lupe is a better rapper is disgrace to hip hop...
 9 years ago '08        #162
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 CadillacVyse said:
Like i said earlier in this thread...F&L + The Cool >>>>> Anything Eminem has done in about 8 YEARS!
8 years? so that takes is back to 2001... The Eminem Show came out in 2002 and 8 Mile Soundtrack came out in 2003? GTFOH!! Eminem show>>>>>>lupe's albums...
 9 years ago '08        #163
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
^ sure he is. Obviously this topic is gonna go multiple pages you em c*ck gobblers wont let go.
come on print... everyone can see the hate in your posts...
 9 years ago '04        #164
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 IInvented said:
Print hop off his nuts man... this debate ain't gonna solve anything... BX is not the place to discuss who better than who... And i dont give a f**k if Lupe wins in the pole cuz I know Lupe aint better than Eminem... And im not hating on lupe, hes top 5 right now and one of my favorites but to say lupe is a better rapper is disgrace to hip hop...
Its the perfect place to discuss and debate about hiphop/rappers. and why is it a disgrace to hiphop ?????
 9 years ago '08        #165
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 The Blueprint˛ said:
^Why you so anxious to end this debate?

Is it because your blue eyed idol is losing
I am tired of clowning you. :owned:
 9 years ago '05        #166
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
Eminem, lupe is still dope tho. they're completely different in how they approach music, their concepts and subject matter aren't alike... i like them both for not being cookie cutter rappers talkin about money, drugs, k!lling all the time

give em the edge for pure rhyming ability with the multiples, having way more quotables currently over lupe...

lupe still hasn't had his defining moment/album
 9 years ago '08        #167
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 #1nasfan said:
Its the perfect place to discuss and debate about hiphop/rappers. and why is it a disgrace to hiphop ?????
dont get me wrong, Lupe is a great rapper, he's top 5 right now, one of my favorites too but every rapper will tell you that Lupe is not better than Eminem... Eminem is arguably top 5 all time and people are saying Lupe s**ts all over Eminem...
 05-25-2009, 01:08 AM         #168
deejay_emcee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all day everyday at this thread
 9 years ago '04        #169
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
wow, i really can't believe the amount of people saying Lupe. i mean, i am a huge Lupe fan and copped both of his albums... but damn.

You guys are ridiculous if you actually think Lupe is a better rapper or MC than Eminem. Eminem has the whole package, lyrical ability, storytelling ability, flow, everything.

I love LUPE, but this is kinda ridiculous to me. I can't read these posts without cringing.
 9 years ago '04        #170
JTwizzy 
space
space
 SHootar said:
lol so apparently cuz lupe is more clever with his verses he's a better rapper than em??

i'm sorry but thats only ONE fraction of what an MC is. em smashes on lupe with his flow, with his multi's, charisma, humour, descriptions/imagery..etc etc etc

some kids in here tryna sound smart breaking down lupe verses thinking that somehow translates into who's a better rapper lol. just means lupe took a hell of a lot longer to formulate his verses. lupe's my boy, and he def gets the mind stimulated, but tell me he's better at any of the above charicteriscs i named that make up an MC (not even counting their song making abilities which em SMASHES on lupe with, diddo hooks)...u cant.

Stan, Renegade > anything lupe will ever accomplish

Thank you! :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #171
JTwizzy 
space
space
 ChokeHold said:
Eminem, lupe is still dope tho. they're completely different in how they approach music, their concepts and subject matter aren't alike... i like them both for not being cookie cutter rappers talkin about money, drugs, k!lling all the time

give em the edge for pure rhyming ability with the multiples, having way more quotables currently over lupe...

lupe still hasn't had his defining moment/album
Very true. They are soooo different and i respect them both for the same reasons you listed.

It's all opinion tho, esp. in this case since they are completely different. Some ppl hate Em, so they will say Lupe is better, and vice versa. whatever

But once again. Em > Lupe. :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '09        #172
JustInCreadible 7 heat pts
space
space
$367 | Props total: 19 19
 IInvented said:
I wasnt talking about you... I was talking to everyone who said Lupe is better than Eminem...
What dude? Then why would you quote me?

Don't say you didn't. Page 2, go peep it.
 05-25-2009, 05:54 AM         #173
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TDH Music said:
Eminem wont go at an MC cuz he fears retaliation...he could either A) get his azz kicked or B) lose the lyrical battle and lose his spot in history as one of hip hop's elite. I think he fears A) more though
He went at Evidence, Will Smith, Ja Rule, Cage, CANIBUS,

all those are emcees regardless of what u may think...
 9 years ago '07        #174
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,675 | Props total: 16942 16942
 IInvented said:
8 years? so that takes is back to 2001... The Eminem Show came out in 2002 and 8 Mile Soundtrack came out in 2003? GTFOH!! Eminem show>>>>>>lupe's albums...
HAHAHA
This cat right here got jokes!
Eminem Stans are delusional right now.
 9 years ago '08        #175
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
em is not f**kin with Lupe , period. Not only as a MC but a person.

He has never conformed, sold-out, cross'd over or nothing he stays true to what he believes in and speaks out on things no one else will

what kind of man raps about other n*ggas rapin him and f**kin his sister and all kind of other wild homo s**t

em is a crackhead with a big fan base that is all. Yeah, he is crazy and all that is cool but he ain't lived 80% of the s**t he ever did.

"Ghetto Story", "Handcuffs", "Make Sure" >>>>
@ Em not f**king with Lupe. U prolly never listened to Em enough to understand his side of the story...
like I said right now Lupe > Eminem but that might change after R2
career wise Eminem >>>>>>>>>>> Lupe and don't front otherwise
 9 years ago '08        #176
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 CadillacVyse said:
HAHAHA
This cat right here got jokes!
Eminem Stans are delusional right now.
Why is that funny??
Lose Yourself
Run Rabbit Run
8 Mile Road
Sing For the Moment
Till I collapse
Soldier
is better than anything on Lupe's last 2 albums...
So again why is it funny to u?
 9 years ago '08        #177
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
like I said to someone else if you haven't listened to Revenge of the Nerds 1-3 , Return of the Jedi,Lupe the Jedi, The Future, or Overlooked you should not post in this thread.

I've listened to all of em's music and all of lupes' music. Your stating your opinion and you've only heard two lupe CDs out of hundreds of songs he has....again just like in the BXSC...nobody takes you seriously.
 J.R. Hyphy said:
lupe doesn't want a "rap career" though. Your talking about a guy who doesn't care about record sales for success or promotion . He was gonna retire after his third and final cd.

eminem is a gimmick nothing more. being on the edge and extra controversial is the only way he could co-exist in the rap world without crumbling. 50/Dre have carried him and co-signed him since 50 got signed.
:slap:
Just k!ll urself right now

and people take u seriously??
I don't need to prove s**t, ask anyone who has any connects to the hip hop game and they'll say Eminem is better career wise..ur just a f**king retard...
 9 years ago '08        #178
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 TDH Music said:
Thank you for proving my point for me lol

And for dude that keeps saying "rappers would say that eminem is better"...how da hell do you know what other rappers would say...thats complete speculation....you have no clue what other rappers would say. And this is gonna sound politically incorrect but I can almost guarantee that at least 3 out of the 4 dudez in here defending eminem with their last breath are white. For some reason i notice that white people make em out to be some lyrical god. dude earlier said that he's better than 99% of black rappers...i'm sitting over scratching my head cuz i can think of ten rappers off the top of my head that are better than eminem.

lets see ur list...
 9 years ago '07        #179
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,675 | Props total: 16942 16942
 wepainters said:
Why is that funny??
Lose Yourself
Run Rabbit Run
8 Mile Road
Sing For the Moment
Till I collapse
Soldier
is better than anything on Lupe's last 2 albums...
So again why is it funny to u?
the last 2 sentences were not supposed to be serious were they?

And why did you post songs? Lupe not only makes great songs but he makes great cds. The last great cd Eminem came out with was the MMLP.
 05-25-2009, 01:25 PM         #180
1blood  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IInvented said:
lets see ur list...
My teas gone cold Im wondering why i..
Got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window..
And I cant see at all
And even if I could itll all be gray,
But your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that its not so bad,
Its not so bad..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy