Eminem vs. Lupe Fiasco

most viewed right now
 102
Drake- I’m Upset
284 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 92
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
Article inside Reboot your router
34 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who is the better rapper?
Eminem 76 48.41%
Lupe Fiasco 81 51.59%
Voters: 157. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-24-2009, 04:14 PM         #141
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IInvented said:
I didn't lol... Wepainters is NOT me
Why'd you a.ssume I was talking to you?

I was debating with about 2 or 3 others
 9 years ago '08        #142
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
 REAL_NESS said:
Why'd you a.ssume I was talking to you?

I was debating with about 2 or 3 others
cuz most of the debate was with me?
 9 years ago '04        #143
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,014 | Props total: 519 519
 REAL_NESS said:
You said "Em doesnt start beef"

I said Royce Da 5'9" blatantly went at Em but Em never responded and you disregarded that and repeated "Em doesn't start beef"
That situation was more Royce VS. the rest of D12.

Unless I'm mistaken, I'm pretty sure Royce only dissed Em directly in a couple lines from that whole ordeal.

Em actually did say something in a freestyle he did.....just a line or two though and he didn't even say Royce's name.....

"Meanwhile we got a war goin' on of our own at home/My f**kin' minds blown/but I figured out how to f!ght my own clone/Rhinestones they're so nice they shine so bright/Especially at night after a hit of ecstasy ain't that right Ro--Oh, wait a minute I'm ramblin'/Back To the matter at hand it's Green Lantern"
 05-24-2009, 04:21 PM         #144
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
That situation was more Royce VS. the rest of D12.

Unless I'm mistaken, I'm pretty sure Royce only dissed Em directly in a couple lines from that whole ordeal.

Em actually did say something in a freestyle he did.....just a line or two though and he didn't even say Royce's name.....

"Meanwhile we got a war goin' on of our own at home/My f**kin' minds blown/but I figured out how to f!ght my own clone/Rhinestones they're so nice they shine so bright/Especially at night after a hit of ecstasy ain't that right Ro--Oh, wait a minute I'm ramblin'/Back To the matter at hand it's Green Lantern"
Yeah I'm familiar with that. D-12 is still his crew so Em should take even more offense. Em had no problem giving Benzino shine by going up against him full blown
 05-24-2009, 04:24 PM         #145
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
^^^^


this thread is a joke. lupe might as well be weezy compared to em. lupe's one of my fav mcs but pleeeez....he's not even in the same sport as em. lupe hasn't accomplished d**k...arguably 1 classic but even then it's borderline.

[pic - click to view]



Please stop, Weezy? no f**kin way.
 9 years ago '07        #146
CadillacVyse 1018 heat pts1018
space
avatar space
space
$28,732 | Props total: 20987 20987
 IInvented said:
but we aint talking about last 2 albums, are we?
but the last albums are an example of where an artist is currently. No matter how good you were at one point...the latest material you put out is an example of where you are musically in your career. And at this point...Eminem is not putting out music as good as Lupe Fiasco. So...Lupe >>> Eminem.
 9 years ago '08        #147
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
 CadillacVyse said:
but the last albums are an example of where an artist is currently. No matter how good you were at one point...the latest material you put out is an example of where you are musically in your career. And at this point...Eminem is not putting out music as good as Lupe Fiasco. So...Lupe >>> Eminem.
You saying Relapse was bad?
 9 years ago '04        #148
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,014 | Props total: 519 519
 REAL_NESS said:
Yeah I'm familiar with that. D-12 is still his crew so Em should take even more offense. Em had no problem giving Benzino shine by going up against him full blown
I think those situations are different.

Em and Royce were best friends before that feud. The rest of D12 and Royce weren't really that close except for maybe Proof and Royce. I think it's easier for them to go at each other than it is for two former best friends to go at it.

 05-24-2009, 04:32 PM         #149
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
I think those situations are different.

Em and Royce were best friends before that feud. The rest of D12 and Royce weren't really that close except for maybe Proof and Royce. I think it's easier for them to go at each other than it is for two former best friends to go at it.

I disagree. I feel if anything Em and Proof were best friends. Royce was just a homie. But Em is supposed to be that "I dont give a f**k" rapper so it shouldn't have been a problem for him
 9 years ago '08        #150
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,346 | Props total: 99 99
Judging by last 2 albums Lupe is better.
Judging by whole career Eminem is better by a mile.
Can we end this debate finally?

Relapse 2 will be hot album.
 05-24-2009, 04:38 PM         #151
The Blueprint²  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Why you so anxious to end this debate?

Is it because your blue eyed idol is losing
 9 years ago '07        #152
CadillacVyse 1018 heat pts1018
space
avatar space
space
$28,732 | Props total: 20987 20987
 IInvented said:
You saying Relapse was bad?
Like i said earlier in this thread...F&L + The Cool >>>>> Anything Eminem has done in about 8 YEARS!
 9 years ago '04        #153
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,014 | Props total: 519 519
 REAL_NESS said:
I disagree. I feel if anything Em and Proof were best friends. Royce was just a homie. But Em is supposed to be that "I dont give a f**k" rapper so it shouldn't have been a problem for him
Well obviously Em and Proof were best friends

But there's a reason why Em brought Royce to Aftermath first....they were more than just "homies"

Anyway, I see your point.....agree to disagree.
 05-24-2009, 04:43 PM         #154
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
Well obviously Em and Proof were best friends

But there's a reason why Em brought Royce to Aftermath first....they were more than just "homies"

Anyway, I see your point.....agree to disagree.
Yeah i think we might as well agree to disagree. It was still a good debate. I see your points
 05-24-2009, 04:46 PM         #155
quantum_enhance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Currently, I would argue that Lupe is producing greater lyrics than Eminem. However, as a whole, I would say that Eminem > Lupe.
 9 years ago '04        #156
Dj KraZ 
space
avatar space
space
$2,302 | Props total: 603 603
I would say it has to depend on what type of listener are you. If you in depth with lyrics and meaning or are you that type of person who just wants to hear it raw coming from the dome and not trying to breakdown what the rapper said.
 9 years ago '06        #157
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,500 | Props total: 2123 2123
lol so apparently cuz lupe is more clever with his verses he's a better rapper than em??


i'm sorry but thats only ONE fraction of what an MC is. em smashes on lupe with his flow, with his multi's, charisma, humour, descriptions/imagery..etc etc etc


some kids in here tryna sound smart breaking down lupe verses thinking that somehow translates into who's a better rapper lol. just means lupe took a hell of a lot longer to formulate his verses. lupe's my boy, and he def gets the mind stimulated, but tell me he's better at any of the above charicteriscs i named that make up an MC (not even counting their song making abilities which em SMASHES on lupe with, diddo hooks)...u cant.
 9 years ago '08        #158
Illuminati 249 heat pts249
space
avatar space
space
$40,551 | Props total: 13006 13006
Em is the GOAT based off the discussion he warrants on BX and other sites alone.
 05-24-2009, 05:30 PM         #159
The Blueprint²  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ sure he is. Obviously this topic is gonna go multiple pages you em c*ck gobblers wont let go.
 9 years ago '07        #160
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
Stan, Renegade > anything lupe will ever accomplish
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
#bigbreasttwitter
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
165 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobar’s hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
45 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
FAMILY GUY × "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
60 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy