Eminem vs. Lupe Fiasco

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who is the better rapper?
Eminem 76 48.41%
Lupe Fiasco 81 51.59%
Voters: 157. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-24-2009, 05:14 PM         #141
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IInvented said:
I didn't lol... Wepainters is NOT me
Why'd you a.ssume I was talking to you?

I was debating with about 2 or 3 others
 9 years ago '08        #142
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 REAL_NESS said:
Why'd you a.ssume I was talking to you?

I was debating with about 2 or 3 others
cuz most of the debate was with me?
 9 years ago '04        #143
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 406 406
 REAL_NESS said:
You said "Em doesnt start beef"

I said Royce Da 5'9" blatantly went at Em but Em never responded and you disregarded that and repeated "Em doesn't start beef"
That situation was more Royce VS. the rest of D12.

Unless I'm mistaken, I'm pretty sure Royce only dissed Em directly in a couple lines from that whole ordeal.

Em actually did say something in a freestyle he did.....just a line or two though and he didn't even say Royce's name.....

"Meanwhile we got a war goin' on of our own at home/My f**kin' minds blown/but I figured out how to f!ght my own clone/Rhinestones they're so nice they shine so bright/Especially at night after a hit of ecstasy ain't that right Ro--Oh, wait a minute I'm ramblin'/Back To the matter at hand it's Green Lantern"
 05-24-2009, 05:21 PM         #144
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
That situation was more Royce VS. the rest of D12.

Unless I'm mistaken, I'm pretty sure Royce only dissed Em directly in a couple lines from that whole ordeal.

Em actually did say something in a freestyle he did.....just a line or two though and he didn't even say Royce's name.....

"Meanwhile we got a war goin' on of our own at home/My f**kin' minds blown/but I figured out how to f!ght my own clone/Rhinestones they're so nice they shine so bright/Especially at night after a hit of ecstasy ain't that right Ro--Oh, wait a minute I'm ramblin'/Back To the matter at hand it's Green Lantern"
Yeah I'm familiar with that. D-12 is still his crew so Em should take even more offense. Em had no problem giving Benzino shine by going up against him full blown
 05-24-2009, 05:24 PM         #145
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
^^^^

this thread is a joke. lupe might as well be weezy compared to em. lupe's one of my fav mcs but pleeeez....he's not even in the same sport as em. lupe hasn't accomplished d**k...arguably 1 classic but even then it's borderline.

[pic - click to view]

Please stop, Weezy? no f**kin way.
 9 years ago '07        #146
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,675 | Props total: 16964 16964
 IInvented said:
but we aint talking about last 2 albums, are we?
but the last albums are an example of where an artist is currently. No matter how good you were at one point...the latest material you put out is an example of where you are musically in your career. And at this point...Eminem is not putting out music as good as Lupe Fiasco. So...Lupe >>> Eminem.
 9 years ago '08        #147
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 CadillacVyse said:
but the last albums are an example of where an artist is currently. No matter how good you were at one point...the latest material you put out is an example of where you are musically in your career. And at this point...Eminem is not putting out music as good as Lupe Fiasco. So...Lupe >>> Eminem.
You saying Relapse was bad?
 9 years ago '04        #148
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
Yeah I'm familiar with that. D-12 is still his crew so Em should take even more offense. Em had no problem giving Benzino shine by going up against him full blown
I think those situations are different.

Em and Royce were best friends before that feud. The rest of D12 and Royce weren't really that close except for maybe Proof and Royce. I think it's easier for them to go at each other than it is for two former best friends to go at it.

05-24-2009, 05:32 PM         #149
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
I think those situations are different.

Em and Royce were best friends before that feud. The rest of D12 and Royce weren't really that close except for maybe Proof and Royce. I think it's easier for them to go at each other than it is for two former best friends to go at it.

I disagree. I feel if anything Em and Proof were best friends. Royce was just a homie. But Em is supposed to be that "I dont give a f**k" rapper so it shouldn't have been a problem for him
 9 years ago '08        #150
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Judging by last 2 albums Lupe is better.
Judging by whole career Eminem is better by a mile.
Can we end this debate finally?

Relapse 2 will be hot album.
 05-24-2009, 05:38 PM         #151
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Why you so anxious to end this debate?

Is it because your blue eyed idol is losing
 9 years ago '07        #152
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,675 | Props total: 16964 16964
 IInvented said:
You saying Relapse was bad?
Like i said earlier in this thread...F&L + The Cool >>>>> Anything Eminem has done in about 8 YEARS!
 9 years ago '04        #153
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
I disagree. I feel if anything Em and Proof were best friends. Royce was just a homie. But Em is supposed to be that "I dont give a f**k" rapper so it shouldn't have been a problem for him
Well obviously Em and Proof were best friends

But there's a reason why Em brought Royce to Aftermath first....they were more than just "homies"

Anyway, I see your point.....agree to disagree.
 05-24-2009, 05:43 PM         #154
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
Well obviously Em and Proof were best friends

But there's a reason why Em brought Royce to Aftermath first....they were more than just "homies"

Anyway, I see your point.....agree to disagree.
Yeah i think we might as well agree to disagree. It was still a good debate. I see your points
 05-24-2009, 05:46 PM         #155
quantum_enhance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Currently, I would argue that Lupe is producing greater lyrics than Eminem. However, as a whole, I would say that Eminem > Lupe.
 9 years ago '04        #156
Dj KraZ 
space
space
$2,248 | Props total: 533 533
I would say it has to depend on what type of listener are you. If you in depth with lyrics and meaning or are you that type of person who just wants to hear it raw coming from the dome and not trying to breakdown what the rapper said.
 9 years ago '06        #157
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
lol so apparently cuz lupe is more clever with his verses he's a better rapper than em??

i'm sorry but thats only ONE fraction of what an MC is. em smashes on lupe with his flow, with his multi's, charisma, humour, descriptions/imagery..etc etc etc

some kids in here tryna sound smart breaking down lupe verses thinking that somehow translates into who's a better rapper lol. just means lupe took a hell of a lot longer to formulate his verses. lupe's my boy, and he def gets the mind stimulated, but tell me he's better at any of the above charicteriscs i named that make up an MC (not even counting their song making abilities which em SMASHES on lupe with, diddo hooks)...u cant.
 9 years ago '08        #158
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,802 | Props total: 9122 9122
Em is the GOAT based off the discussion he warrants on BX and other sites alone.
 05-24-2009, 06:30 PM         #159
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ sure he is. Obviously this topic is gonna go multiple pages you em c*ck gobblers wont let go.
 9 years ago '07        #160
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
Stan, Renegade > anything lupe will ever accomplish
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy