Eminem vs. Lupe Fiasco

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who is the better rapper?
Eminem 76 48.41%
Lupe Fiasco 81 51.59%
Voters: 157. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-24-2009, 03:28 PM         #121
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
That's funny, considering the next statement you made.

Competition would be two artists trying to out due each other for the love of their craft...for example....if Em would collab with say Jay or Nas, I'm sure they would both be trying to write the best s**t possible because they're both MCs. It'd be a competition for who could make the nastiest verse.....

Beef would be Em going at someone for no reason (Which seems to be what you want him to do), who hasn't even said anything negative about him. That's BEEF, no competition.
that's not beef. and if your referring to what I said next then you REALLY dont know what beef is.

What Jay and NaS did against each other brought the best out of them and it awoke a sleeping dragon out of NaS.

Doing collabos nowadays doesnt show anything especially in '09. Nowadays, MCs dont even stay in the same studio, they just submit a verse and are done with it
 05-24-2009, 03:28 PM         #122
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
no your choosing to believe what you want to believe in that line.

hes not better than "99% of black rappers" that's an opinion that YOU have

and my opinion is if he was black he'd be a Royce da 5'9"

and my whiteboys that REALLY f**k with hip-hop and are not just following a trend are not even into Em. In fact the only folk I knw into Em like that are these Black dudes from Trenton that Im cool with so your generalization is exactly what it is a GENERALIZATION
eminems wordplay s**ts on royce, black or white. em was lyrically more inclined in his prime thn any platinum emcee to date. his wordplay was and is just too revolting and beyond most. he destroys jay z on word play. as he says...he raps diff on every song so u kno where it came frm
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-24-2009, 03:29 PM         #123
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IInvented said:
why would he clown a real MC when he NEVER started a beef? Every rapper he beefed with, they started it...
why clown a pop star when they aint start nothing. Since when did Em give reasons for clowning folk on songs
 9 years ago '08        #124
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 REAL_NESS said:
why clown a pop star when they aint start nothing. Since when did Em give reasons for clowning folk on songs
do u ever listen to eminem interviews? just last week when he was on jimmy kimmel he explained why he makes those types of songs...
 9 years ago '04        #125
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 REAL_NESS said:
that's not beef. and if your referring to what I said next then you REALLY dont know what beef is.

What Jay and NaS did against each other brought the best out of them and it awoke a sleeping dragon out of NaS.

Doing collabos nowadays doesnt show anything especially in '09. Nowadays, MCs dont even stay in the same studio, they just submit a verse and are done with it
I see we're just debating semantics here....there's no point to continue.
 05-24-2009, 03:33 PM         #126
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IInvented said:
do u ever listen to eminem interviews? just last week when he was on jimmy kimmel he explained why he makes those types of songs...
I just said I dont care about his reasoning. I just want to see him go at somebody credible in his own genre. point, blank.

He didn't even go at Royce when Royce blatantly went at him. Royce isnt a "wack rapper"
 9 years ago '08        #127
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
I just said I dont care about his reasoning. I just want to see him go at somebody credible in his own genre. point, blank.

He didn't even go at Royce when Royce blatantly went at him. Royce isnt a "wack rapper"
he never starts beef so why would he go at someone credible in his own genre?
 9 years ago '04        #128
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
Im a fan of both but Lupe is better imo he can flow just as good, hes more creative and the break down that was done on here is a perfect example of why I feel his overall lyricism is almost unmatched.
 05-24-2009, 03:46 PM         #129
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
[B]
He didn't even go at Royce when Royce blatantly went at him. Royce isnt a "wack rapper"[/B
]
No point going back and forth
 9 years ago '08        #130
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 #1nasfan said:
Im a fan of both but Lupe is better imo he can flow just as good, hes more creative and the break down that was done on here is a perfect example of why I feel his overall lyricism is almost unmatched.
Lupe's flow ain't even close to Eminem's....
 9 years ago '08        #131
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
No point going back and forth
wut?
 05-24-2009, 03:49 PM         #132
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You said "Em doesnt start beef"

I said Royce Da 5'9" blatantly went at Em but Em never responded and you disregarded that and repeated "Em doesn't start beef"
 9 years ago '08        #133
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
You said "Em doesnt start beef"

I said Royce Da 5'9" blatantly went at Em but Em never responded and you disregarded that and repeated "Em doesn't start beef"
I was answering your questions when you said why he doesnt go at rappers credible in his own genre or some like that...
 9 years ago '08        #134
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 REAL_NESS said:
dog you voted on 4 different aliases just to see Em win?
R u stupid?

Andre3000 said:
He makes it to easy.

The Blueprint˛ said:

That n*gga wep*nis is the epitome of a d**krider. On this other site we on, he had the nerve to ask a chick whos kids named hailey, if she named her after eminems daughter :laughing9: M and M would be so proud. I find this thread hilarious, n*ggas talkin bout people only voted for lupe because their eminem haters get the f**k outta here, it couldnt be just cause we like him better? f**kin stanleys make me sick.
Posted via Mobile Device
IP immediately

All of 3 of u are f**king retards that need to get lives

:owned:
 9 years ago '08        #135
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Eminem is a sicker MC than Lupe...anyone with a brain knows that Eminem has a higher place in history :dancingcool:

close thread
 05-24-2009, 04:22 PM         #136
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why did you go on your other account and go from having a civil debate to all of a sudden turning into an "E-thug"?
 05-24-2009, 04:35 PM         #137
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
muahha at EM stans continuously saying close thread. When EM is losing in the poll. EM just recently admitted that one of his recent verses was wack as s**t. How many legends say that?? If we are talking about last 2 albums and as of today Lupe wins.
 05-24-2009, 04:36 PM         #138
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Never thought i'd agree with this c*cksmoker, but hes on point
 9 years ago '08        #139
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
why did you go on your other account and go from having a civil debate to all of a sudden turning into an "E-thug"?
I didn't lol... Wepainters is NOT me
 9 years ago '08        #140
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
muahha at EM stans continuously saying close thread. When EM is losing in the poll. EM just recently admitted that one of his recent verses was wack as s**t. How many legends say that?? If we are talking about last 2 albums and as of today Lupe wins.
but we aint talking about last 2 albums, are we?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
76 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kill Order Martial Arts Film Trailer
14 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy