Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who is the better rapper?
Eminem 76 48.41%
Lupe Fiasco 81 51.59%
Voters: 157. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-24-2009, 03:04 PM         #101
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Why not? Fans are the reason people make music
 05-24-2009, 03:04 PM         #102
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IInvented said:
did you just say, fans have better opinion than rappers?
yes they do.

If you ask a rapper to objectively name their top 5, 9 out 10 times they will do the following:

A) Name themself
B) Name people in their crew
C) Name people in the industry they are cool with
 9 years ago '08        #103
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 REAL_NESS said:
I cant read his mind but I might as well use my Psych minor skills to break this down

No matter how much money Em gets or how many records he sells he wants to be considered the best and he feels he will never be considered the greatest among Jay, Nas Rakim, KRS, BDK, Scarface etc. etc.

Em does deserve props but once again if he was black he'd be Royce and I stand by that wholeheartedly

and off-topic NO MORE going at pop stars and divas. Tell this man to go at an MC
wrong homie... he's talking about his skin color.. he won't get the props he deserves cuz he's white... and most black fans hate on him cuz he's white and he's better than 99% of black rappers... And black people can't accept that... Why don't white people hate on Tiger Woods cuz he's better than every white golfer? white people created golf.. they dont look at his skin color, they look at his skill and talent... same should go for Eminem... black people created rap and hip-hop... but black people hate on em cuz he's white... and don't give him the props he deserves..
 05-24-2009, 03:08 PM         #104
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
yes they do.

If you ask a rapper to objectively name their top 5, 9 out 10 times they will do the following:

A) Name themself
:agreement6::agreement6:
 9 years ago '08        #105
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
yes they do.

A) Name themself
with the first one I agree, but i disagree with other too...
 9 years ago '08        #106
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
:agreement6::agreement6:
haha print... come on homie... you know eminem is better than 99% of black rappers but won't say it cuz he's white...
 9 years ago '04        #107
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 REAL_NESS said:
I cant read his mind but I might as well use my Psych minor skills to break this down

No matter how much money Em gets or how many records he sells he wants to be considered the best and he feels he will never be considered the greatest among Jay, Nas Rakim, KRS, BDK, Scarface etc. etc.

Em does deserve props but once again if he was black he'd be Royce and I stand by that wholeheartedly

and off-topic NO MORE going at pop stars and divas. Tell this man to go at an MC
Why?

That going at pop stars s**t is just jokes to him....that's not BEEF...that's not serious s**t. Everyone knows he's just clowning......
 9 years ago '08        #108
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
^Why not? Fans are the reason people make music
yea but dont you think that rappers have better opinion cuz they actually make music and know how it works and s**t?
 05-24-2009, 03:12 PM         #109
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IInvented said:
wrong homie... he's talking about his skin color.. he won't get the props he deserves cuz he's white... and most black fans hate on him cuz he's white and he's better than 99% of black rappers... And black people can't accept that... Why don't white people hate on Tiger Woods cuz he's better than every white golfer? white people created golf.. they dont look at his skin color, they look at his skill and talent... same should go for Eminem... black people created rap and hip-hop... but black people hate on em cuz he's white... and don't give him the props he deserves..
no your choosing to believe what you want to believe in that line.

hes not better than "99% of black rappers" that's an opinion that YOU have

and my opinion is if he was black he'd be a Royce da 5'9"

and my whiteboys that REALLY f**k with hip-hop and are not just following a trend are not even into Em. In fact the only folk I knw into Em like that are these Black dudes from Trenton that Im cool with so your generalization is exactly what it is a GENERALIZATION
 05-24-2009, 03:12 PM         #110
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IInvented said:
haha print... come on homie... you know eminem is better than 99% of black rappers but won't say it cuz he's white...
again, complete and utter nonsense. f**k do i care about skin color, im brown you idiot.
 05-24-2009, 03:13 PM         #111
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
Why?

That going at pop stars s**t is just jokes to him....that's not BEEF...that's not serious s**t. Everyone knows he's just clowning......
seems you don't even know what "beef" is

Going at an MC on wax is not "beef", its competition. Jay and Nas battled it out on wax even with all the personal baggage and were able to move on.
 9 years ago '08        #112
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:

why do wack rappers go at Eminem and not great ones? cuz they actually know wut Eminem is capable of doing... they know they're s**t...
 05-24-2009, 03:16 PM         #113
jabberwockey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IInvented said:
read this line and tell me what he means by that... I’ll probably never get the props I feel I ever deserve
You're a retard. He's been gotten his props since his second album took over the world. So, you're basically implying that we cannot like any other rapper more than Eminem?

He's gotten his props and much more. People like you put him on this great pedestal, and disregard geniuses like Lupe.

That breakdown that dude posted is proof enough. Stop being a stubborn little a*****e. Lupe s**ts on Eminem.

Level of Success, influence, and sales do not measure lyrical ability against someone who hasn't achieved all that yet. If someone is simply better, they're simply better.

There are a LOT of rappers iller than Eminem. Hate to shatter your reality, but it's true.
 05-24-2009, 03:16 PM         #114
deejay_emcee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that poll is a travesty
you guys are smoking some serious lupe d**k flavored weed to think he can lyrically hold a candle to how eminem spits

dammit you guys are too much man.. too much
 05-24-2009, 03:17 PM         #115
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IInvented said:
why do wack rappers go at Eminem and not great ones? cuz they actually know wut Eminem is capable of doing... they know they're s**t...
huh? Em STAYS in his lane. Jay and NaS were on a collision course so Jay threw shots.

Em was dealing with Mariah years ago and he decides to diss her and Nick Cannon out of the blue after all these years?

for what, use that energy to go at an MC.
 9 years ago '08        #116
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 jabberwockey said:
You're a retard. He's been gotten his props since his second album took over the world. So, you're basically implying that we cannot like any other rapper more than Eminem?

He's gotten his props and much more. People like you put him on this great pedestal, and disregard geniuses like Lupe.

That breakdown that dude posted is proof enough. Stop being a stubborn little a*****e. Lupe s**ts on Eminem.

Level of Success, influence, and sales do not measure lyrical ability against someone who hasn't achieved all that yet. If someone is simply better, they're simply better.

There are a LOT of rappers iller than Eminem. Hate to shatter your reality, but it's true.
its true cuz you said? GTFOH!
and show me where i said level of success, influence and sales measure his lyrical ability?
 9 years ago '08        #117
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
huh? Em STAYS in his lane. Jay and NaS were on a collision course so Jay threw shots.

Em was dealing with Mariah years ago and he decides to diss her and Nick Cannon out of the blue after all these years?

for what, use that energy to go at an MC.
you know all that celebrity bulls**t he writes is just to f**k around? the real slim shady, without me, just lose it, we made you all he does is clown on them...
 9 years ago '04        #118
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 REAL_NESS said:
seems you don't even know what "beef" is

Going at an MC on wax is not "beef", its competition. Jay and Nas battled it out on wax even with all the personal baggage and were able to move on.
That's funny, considering the next statement you made.

Competition would be two artists trying to out due each other for the love of their craft...for example....if Em would collab with say Jay or Nas, I'm sure they would both be trying to write the best s**t possible because they're both MCs. It'd be a competition for who could make the nastiest verse.....

Beef would be Em going at someone for no reason (Which seems to be what you want him to do), who hasn't even said anything negative about him. That's BEEF, no competition.
 05-24-2009, 03:25 PM         #119
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IInvented said:
you know all that celebrity bulls**t he writes is just to f**k around? the real slim shady, without me, just lose it, we made you all he does is clown on them...
like I said "clown" on a real MC
 9 years ago '08        #120
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
like I said "clown" on a real MC
why would he clown a real MC when he NEVER started a beef? Every rapper he beefed with, they started it...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy