Eminem vs. Lupe Fiasco

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who is the better rapper?
Eminem 76 48.41%
Lupe Fiasco 81 51.59%
Voters: 157. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-23-2009, 03:31 PM         #41
clickclack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobody except maybe for a couple people are hating on eminem. you brainwashed dips**ts keep saying that to yourself. whatever helps you sleep at night, f*gs.

yea, eminem will have you listening to it because he keeps it simple. Just like how lil wayne will make you listen and understand it on first listen cuz he also keeps it simple.
Lupe is one of the Mozarts of rap. The kind of emcee an eloquent wordsmith such as Eminem would probably look up to with envy. His dope voice inflection tone, great delivery and surrealist imagery make it evident why he has not risen higher in the miserable genre of mainstream hip-hop, this mans pen unleashes the most potent stream-of-consciousness styled lyrics heard. While it all may sound like a garbled bunch of nonsense to the uninitiated, spend some time with these rhymes and you may find that elusive quality in rap music-a gift that keeps on giving. Effective and understated production, albeit of an older-school nature, from this early album does not drown out the lucidly verbose and relentless word attacks.
 9 years ago '05        #42
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
i like lupe i got both his albums...but i think ems better
 05-23-2009, 08:43 PM         #43
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
right now Lupe is way better. If your not white or a em stan youd agree.
 9 years ago '08        #44
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Andre3000 said:
Go back to BXSC, ur opinion on hip hop is irrelevant
 05-23-2009, 08:59 PM         #45
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
Go back to BXSC, ur opinion on hip hop is irrelevant
White Em stan combo of both So irrelevant but the poll is tied. :greetings10: Go vote so you can add to it with your other alias.

Last edited by Andre3000; 05-23-2009 at 09:00 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #46
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Andre3000 said:
White Em stan combo of both So irrelevant but the poll is tied. :greetings10: Go vote so you can add to it with your other alias.
I already voted 4 times

Editing ur post = ur a b***h
 05-23-2009, 09:04 PM         #47
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
I already voted 4 times

Editing ur post = ur a b***h
dog you voted on 4 different aliases just to see Em win?
 9 years ago '05        #48
504Monster 
space
space
$741 | Props total: 10 10
 clickclack said:
Lupe hands down. People will pick Eminem regardless because they're stupid.

I like Em too. don't get it twisted. There was never a time when I hated on Eminem, even during the Encore days.

But Lupe Fiasco s**ts all over Eminem lyrically.

Lupe runs triple syllable soliloquies that have five different meanings to it. not even per verse. like per two lines. If people actually dissected Lupe's lyrics, they'd realize how he is light years ahead of Eminem...

You can always measure via success, but I'm going based solely on lyrical ability.
This is exactly what I was thinking. Saved me from having to write it.

Last edited by 504Monster; 05-23-2009 at 09:50 PM..
 05-23-2009, 09:30 PM         #49
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
dog you voted on 4 different aliases just to see Em win?
He makes it to easy.
 9 years ago '07        #50
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
Lupe murders Em in every department expect for longstanding success. Lupe hasn't been given the platform Em has and he hasn't been in the mainstream's eyes as long.
 9 years ago '08        #51
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
How the f**k is this even comparable? Eminem is a top 10 rapper all time (arguably top 5) and y'all sitting here saying lupe is better? buncha f**king haters! EVERY rapper in the game will tell you Eminem is better than Lupe (including Lupe himself)
Stop making urselfs look retarded and close this f**king thread...
 05-24-2009, 12:15 AM         #52
HoodGraduate  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They tryin' to censor the influencer
Just makes me sicker, influenza, (yeah)
I'll abide by the censorship,
Soon as they ride I'll get back on my n*gga s**t,
Can't reverse [song lyrics reversed]
The boy-game Advanced, come peep the Genesis,
I've broke bread with societies menaces,
I've dedicated sentences to the dead, and said hold your heads to my n*ggas doin' sentences,
I send condolences to the victims but, threats two the witnesses, (Ugh)
On my path I was facing a paragraph, Myself,
So they sentiments is felt,
When you hate your own and discriminate of self,
In a cell gotta make your home, cause you might never make it home,
suicide on your side might commit it with your belt,
Keep your pants on homie, (uh)
Streets are damn so lonely, like only,
A bunch of n*ggas won't help (nah),
That's the enemy of stealth,
Plus if they get caught how you gonna keep your heart fatigue,
The hustler's diet is the enemy of health, give you heart disease (uh),
Arteries hard but it's hard to leave the bread alone,
Aren't we hard headed, headed for harm, but don't threat it homes,
From the twist tied to the butt,
We be rippin' it up
From the horror to the cure, don't force the issue,
To you my n*ggas in the war, may the force be with you (like uh)

Lupe > Eminem

Last edited by HoodGraduate; 05-24-2009 at 12:17 AM..
 05-24-2009, 12:49 AM         #53
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
this n*gga dre is a FOOL.......hilarious
 05-24-2009, 12:50 AM         #54
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IInvented said:
How the f**k is this even comparable? Eminem is a top 10 rapper all time (arguably top 5) and y'all sitting here saying lupe is better? buncha f**king haters! EVERY rapper in the game will tell you Eminem is better than Lupe (including Lupe himself)

tell em why u mad son!
 9 years ago '09        #55
JustInCreadible 7 heat pts
space
space
$367 | Props total: 19 19
 IInvented said:
How the f**k is Lupe better? Eminem got 3 classics for sure.. 4 IMO (relapse 4th one) and Im pretty sure Relapse 2 will be better than Relapse... Lupe got 2 albums.. both classic IMO...
Eminem is better lyricist, better rhymer, makes bette music, better storyteller, better discography, has done way more for rap than Lupe, every rapper respects him and say he's on of the greatest, and you're sitting here telling me Lupe is better? wtf? go listen to wut Rakim said about Eminem... Plus Eminem is better than 95% of the rappers... People just love to f**king hate on him cuz he's white...
 JustInCreadible said:
"f**k the white, black s**t, that is one of the most lyrically dope motherf**kers to ever come along."

but Lupe is still better

BUT Em would eat Lupe in a battle
Dude your a f**kin clown, did you read my post? i dont think you did, read it now ^ i wasnt hating at all. i gave Em his props first thing and i clearly wasn't hating cause he's white and i'm white my self you chicken d**k. the man asked a question, i answered the question with my opinion, which the question obligates me to do.
 05-24-2009, 03:09 AM         #56
chloroform  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IInvented said:
 IInvented said:
BAAAWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Stop crying and jump out a f**kin window, dips**t.

Nobody is going to close this thread for you just because you don't agree with what people have to say. Just because we pick one over the other doesn't indicate hate. We all know how dope Eminem is/was. This thread is based on lyrical ability, and not success, productions, hooks.

Verse by verse, Lupe is more talented. Yea, Eminem says funny s**t and has multi's all around that make his flow sound near perfect, but Lupe has metaphors and similies that take 20+ listens to figure out. His hidden messages and the even more hidden messages behind the hidden messages, are things Eminem would never in his life could imagine ever existed. Of course, Lupe will not be put into that list of "top 5" just like tons of underground rappers who are lyrically better than people like Jay-Z, Nas, Biggie, etc.

Any rapper who references 'ghost in the shell' and paints a vivid picture of Post-Apocalyptic New York linking it with ghost in the shell to the point where you need to listen to it 20 times closely to figure it out is any f**kin day better than some dude who makes dumb jokes and raps about how he used to pop pills all day and how his life is s**tty because of that.

You're a brainwashed moron who thinks in black and white, and you probably don't know jacks**t about hiphop.

It's fine to say you like Eminem's music better, but you're either ignorant, in denial, or just don't know lupe the way people who actually listen to him do, if you think Eminem is in any way better than a neo-poetic Lupe verse.

And if you think race is a factor in this poll in any way, I'll let you know that I'm white.

And if you really want, I'd be more than glad to break it down verse by verse, line by line for you and show you how Lupe is lyrically far more superior than Eminem's one-dimensional verses. Pick EMinem's best verse ever, and I'll compare it with your run of the mill lupe verse and s**t all over your s**tty opinion
 05-24-2009, 03:20 AM         #57
clickclack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IInvented said:
irony.
 05-24-2009, 03:23 AM         #58
clickclack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chloroform said:
BAAAWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Stop crying and jump out a f**kin window, dips**t.

Nobody is going to close this thread for you just because you don't agree with what people have to say. Just because we pick one over the other doesn't indicate hate. We all know how dope Eminem is/was. This thread is based on lyrical ability, and not success, productions, hooks.

Verse by verse, Lupe is more talented. Yea, Eminem says funny s**t and has multi's all around that make his flow sound near perfect, but Lupe has metaphors and similies that take 20+ listens to figure out. His hidden messages and the even more hidden messages behind the hidden messages, are things Eminem would never in his life could imagine ever existed. Of course, Lupe will not be put into that list of "top 5" just like tons of underground rappers who are lyrically better than people like Jay-Z, Nas, Biggie, etc.

Any rapper who references 'ghost in the shell' and paints a vivid picture of Post-Apocalyptic New York linking it with ghost in the shell to the point where you need to listen to it 20 times closely to figure it out is any f**kin day better than some dude who makes dumb jokes and raps about how he used to pop pills all day and how his life is s**tty because of that.

You're a brainwashed moron who thinks in black and white, and you probably don't know jacks**t about hiphop.

It's fine to say you like Eminem's music better, but you're either ignorant, in denial, or just don't know lupe the way people who actually listen to him do, if you think Eminem is in any way better than a neo-poetic Lupe verse.

And if you think race is a factor in this poll in any way, I'll let you know that I'm white.

And if you really want, I'd be more than glad to break it down verse by verse, line by line for you and show you how Lupe is lyrically far more superior than Eminem's one-dimensional verses. Pick EMinem's best verse ever, and I'll compare it with your run of the mill lupe verse and s**t all over your s**tty opinion
This.

Eminem's greatest verse ever can't even begin to compare to the depth and complexity of a regular lupe verse.

I listen to Eminem much more than Lupe, but you're retarded if you think Eminem is in any way lyrically better.
 9 years ago '08        #59
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 JustInCreadible said:
Dude your a f**kin clown, did you read my post? i dont think you did, read it now ^ i wasnt hating at all. i gave Em his props first thing and i clearly wasn't hating cause he's white and i'm white my self you chicken d**k. the man asked a question, i answered the question with my opinion, which the question obligates me to do.
I wasnt talking about you... I was talking to everyone who said Lupe is better than Eminem...
 9 years ago '06        #60
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Pos said:
get the f**k out! what has Lupe done?

Eminem>>>>>>>>

this thread is irrelevant
^^^^

this thread is a joke. lupe might as well be weezy compared to em. lupe's one of my fav mcs but pleeeez....he's not even in the same sport as em. lupe hasn't accomplished d**k...arguably 1 classic but even then it's borderline.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago