May 20 - Mom says she had sex with teen boys, to protect her daughter from sex?.

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-21-2009, 04:50 PM         #41
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil n*ggaz be on some hoe s**t. If I was 14 f**kin a teacher or somebody mom I ain't saying s**t. Even if they find out and come knocking on my door.

Matter of fact I'd testify for that hoe in court. And when the charges got dropped she would go right back to suckin the Kens BBQ sauce offa my nuts.
 9 years ago '05        #42
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
its stories like this that make me proud to be an american
 05-21-2009, 07:16 PM         #43
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Where was these freaky a.ss moms and teachers when i was in school
Man for real I'd be tappin' if this was me back in the days
when I was young & in school wouldn't be sayin nothin but
gettin some cooch son..the young girls all mad & snitchin' damn shame

Last edited by tj.iscool; 05-21-2009 at 07:19 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #44
DjInfamous804 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 62 62
DAMN WHY ARE THEY SNITCHING....the hell is wrong with these kids..s**t...u're screwing a MILF..thats in NEED...and she's lettin u have it..WHAT IS THE PROBLEM...probably lettin them nut in her since she must be in a recession from d**k...
 9 years ago '08        #45
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
 magatsu said:
Lil n*ggaz be on some hoe s**t. If I was 14 f**kin a teacher or somebody mom I ain't saying s**t. Even if they find out and come knocking on my door.

Matter of fact I'd testify for that hoe in court. And when the charges got dropped she would go right back to suckin the Kens BBQ sauce offa my nuts.

9 years ago '05        #46
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 stfdkd37 said:
i'd beat and if this ever happened to my son i would be like iight let me beat 2 then
hell yea, eithe ryou let me beat too... Or I'm calling the cops LMAO!!
 9 years ago '04        #47
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 72 72
Wow those jealous little b***hes straight twat swatted the mom But seriously I woulda been hitting that and I would somehow try and get the mom and daughter package :dancingcool: As for the cops they shoulda just said "Niceeee" and moved on to real crimes.
 05-22-2009, 09:28 AM         #48
MyzLuda86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these cougars out there aint playing lol getting locked up for lil boys....
 9 years ago '04        #49
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,902 | Props total: 1128 1128
 trackmanxs said:
n*ggas get p***y and run and tell the cops
^ yeah, man. i...i just don't understand it.

at least once every other month, i read a story of a teenage boy snitching on a woman who is in her 20s or 30s.

how the f*ck are these b*tches attracted to these snitchin' a.ss ho n*ggas?
 05-22-2009, 01:12 PM         #50
DaRealMrLRP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
half the people commenting on this shyt keep a.ssuming the boys snitched out .. coming from a small town im sure they dont know how to be approached by the cops and to lie (they aint gonna get a penalty for it lol) and then on top of that mom should of let them lil n*ggas kno not to say shyt, but bein in situations wit cops before its not an issue to say what i want and make it sound good .. them girls that dimed the mom out either didnt like the daughter or one of they boyfriends got f**ked by the mom (scandalous as b***hes)
 05-22-2009, 01:20 PM         #51
chuckyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Wow that is some crazy as f**k logic right there

ANDERSON - A 30-year-old Anderson woman accused of having s3x or intimate encounters with at least three underage boys who were 15 to 16 years old pleaded not guilty Wednesday in Shasta County Superior Court.

Deborah Lee Towe, who was arrested Tuesday afternoon at her Thomas Avenue home, is charged with 11 felonies, including unlawful s3xual intercourse with a minor, oral copulation of a person under the age of 16, committing lewd acts upon a child and arranging a meeting with a minor for a lewd purpose.

A 48-page Anderson police report released Wednesday shows that a school resources officer a.ssigned to Anderson Middle School was contacted on April 27 by that school's vice principal after two female students told him that the mother of one of their friends was having s3x with boys.

During a subsequent investigation, which is ongoing, one of those boys told police he struck up a friendship with Towe while visiting her home. He told police that he had s3x with her in the back seat of her car at Wal-Mart in Anderson and that they also drank alcohol, the report said.

Another alleged victim, who was 15 and a freshman in 2008, told detectives that he, too, had s3x with Towe and that she had sent s3xually suggestive text messages and a photo to his cell phone.

He also alleged that Towe had told him to come over and "do stuff," the report said.

The boy told detectives that they eventually had s3x while in a car in the parking lot at Anderson Heights Elementary School.

Still another boy, who was 15, told detectives that he and Towe had kissed, but "that's pretty much it," the police report said.

But the same boy later admitted that they intimately touched each other at her home, the report said.

During a May 5 police interview with Towe, she initially denied having s3x with the boys, but later confessed and began to cry, the report said.

"Deborah Towe stated she never meant to hurt anybody," the report said. But Towe admitted that she enjoyed the attention she received from the boys.

"I then made the statement, 'You must have felt pretty attractive,' " an Anderson police detective said in the report. "Deborah Towe stated, 'I did, I felt young, I missed all those years.' "

She also said she set her sights on the boys to protect her daughter from their affections, the police report said.

Also known as Deborah Lee Stoneberger, Towe remains in custody at Shasta County jail with bail set at $250,000.

Her preliminary hearing was tentatively set for May 26.

Anderson police said Tuesday that they received information on April 27 that Towe had been involved in alleged s3xual acts with a number of underage boys.

She was arrested on a warrant after detectives interviewed numerous witnesses and alleged victims, as well as Towe herself.

Oh yes their is a pic of this horny for kids lady

dam fam she is messed up in the head but what kinda dudes would lie bout it i'd be like hell yeah i hit. LMAO
 9 years ago '04        #52
cdub12344321@ya 
space
space
$655 | Props total: 101 101
i would hit it.
 9 years ago '04        #53
digicron 
space
space
$206 | Props total: 0 0
Wow She Ugly Dang Hahaha Kids Snitchin on here lmao
 9 years ago '06        #54
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
Stupids.lut
 05-22-2009, 08:06 PM         #55
fish250  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if i was 15 and a mom wanted to f**k me i would have been down. shiii im 21 now and if a mom wanted to f**k id still be down
 9 years ago '05        #56
01itrconversion 
space
space
$182 | Props total: 0 0
me too

eyestayhi said:
i'd DEFINITELY beat
 9 years ago '05        #57
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
she does resemble the pink ranger from first season with some britney spears...shed get it
 9 years ago '06        #58
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
LOL I dont get how these lil n*ggas run and tell cops that they are gettin f**ked by an older woman. WTF
 05-23-2009, 10:17 AM         #59
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:

two female students told him that the mother of one of their friends was having s3x with boys.
b***hes hatin
 9 years ago '09        #60
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
I'll c*m all over her face....real talk!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
21 hours ago