May 20 - Mom says she had sex with teen boys, to protect her daughter from sex?.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-20-2009, 09:42 PM         #1
8308 pageviews
76 comments

DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
May 20 - Mom says she had s3x with teen boys, to protect her daughter from s3x?.

Wow that is some crazy as f**k logic right thereimage

ANDERSON - A 30-year-old Anderson woman accused of having s3x or intimate encounters with at least three underage boys who were 15 to 16 years old pleaded not guilty Wednesday in Shasta County Superior Court.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.redding.com/ne .. y-in-anderson/

Deborah Lee Towe, who was arrested Tuesday afternoon at her Thomas Avenue home, is charged with 11 felonies, including unlawful s3xual intercourse with a minor, oral copulation of a person under the age of 16, committing lewd acts upon a child and arranging a meeting with a minor for a lewd purpose.

A 48-page Anderson police report released Wednesday shows that a school resources officer a.ssigned to Anderson Middle School was contacted on April 27 by that school's vice principal after two female students told him that the mother of one of their friends was having s3x with boys.

During a subsequent investigation, which is ongoing, one of those boys told police he struck up a friendship with Towe while visiting her home. He told police that he had s3x with her in the back seat of her car at Wal-Mart in Anderson and that they also drank alcohol, the report said.

Another alleged victim, who was 15 and a freshman in 2008, told detectives that he, too, had s3x with Towe and that she had sent s3xually suggestive text messages and a photo to his cell phone.

He also alleged that Towe had told him to come over and "do stuff," the report said.

The boy told detectives that they eventually had s3x while in a car in the parking lot at Anderson Heights Elementary School.

Still another boy, who was 15, told detectives that he and Towe had kissed, but "that's pretty much it," the police report said.

But the same boy later admitted that they intimately touched each other at her home, the report said.

During a May 5 police interview with Towe, she initially denied having s3x with the boys, but later confessed and began to cry, the report said.

"Deborah Towe stated she never meant to hurt anybody," the report said. But Towe admitted that she enjoyed the attention she received from the boys.

"I then made the statement, 'You must have felt pretty attractive,' " an Anderson police detective said in the report. "Deborah Towe stated, 'I did, I felt young, I missed all those years.' "

She also said she set her sights on the boys to protect her daughter from their affections, the police report said.

Also known as Deborah Lee Stoneberger, Towe remains in custody at Shasta County jail with bail set at $250,000.

Her preliminary hearing was tentatively set for May 26.

Anderson police said Tuesday that they received information on April 27 that Towe had been involved in alleged s3xual acts with a number of underage boys.

She was arrested on a warrant after detectives interviewed numerous witnesses and alleged victims, as well as Towe herself.

Oh yes their is a pic of this horny for kids lady

[pic - click to view]

http://i42.tinypic.com/hs8e1s.jpg

[pic - click to view]

http://media.redding.com/ .. 13nms3x1_w.jpg

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-20-2009 at 09:43 PM..

76 comments for "May 20 - Mom says she had sex with teen boys, to protect her daughter from sex?."

05-20-2009, 09:49 PM         #2
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
30 year old mom?

i mean s**t, if its all for a good cause...
 05-20-2009, 09:56 PM         #3
benzino 4 life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:

Another alleged victim, who was 15 and a freshman in 2008, told detectives that he, too, had s3x with Towe and that she had sent s3xually suggestive text messages and a photo to his cell phone.

He also alleged that Towe had told him to come over and "do stuff," the report said.

what a f*g**t that dude is
 9 years ago '08        #4
-Jazeera- 
space
space
space
$946 | Props total: 33 33
 benzino 4 life said:
what a f*g**t that dude is
he's in front of the cops ... probably shook out of his mind ..
 9 years ago '05        #5
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
n*ggas get p***y and run and tell the cops
 05-20-2009, 10:16 PM         #6
Lord Hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn...

05-20-2009, 10:25 PM         #7
lifeofaYG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these lil nikkaz is so lucky she if def a super freak probably used 2 get trains run her and she is a pretty young mom she miss dat s**t, she should of jus been smarter and atleast f**k high schoolers who maybe might keep their mouths shut
 9 years ago '08        #8
jtdatruth 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,608 | Props total: 1024 1024
i woulda hit when i was 15
 05-20-2009, 10:35 PM         #9
tha_ape  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shoot, I actually knew a "mom" who did that to her daughter too. I dated the woman for a while and she told me about it.

Her daughter (from previous marriage) was 16 and was dating a 19 yr old. Mom (daddy married a young one) was 26... she stole her daughters bf! Messed up her daughters head, daughter dropped out of school.
 05-20-2009, 10:53 PM         #10
smithahr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tha_ape said:
Shoot, I actually knew a "mom" who did that to her daughter too. I dated the woman for a while and she told me about it.

Her daughter (from previous marriage) was 16 and was dating a 19 yr old. Mom (daddy married a young one) was 26... she stole her daughters bf! Messed up her daughters head, daughter dropped out of school.
dude it aint cool sharing your family secrets here nor is it cool to call yourself a 16 yr old girl, at least not untill ur done with the surgery....

shame on me, but it had to be done
 05-20-2009, 11:04 PM         #11
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where the f**k were all these crazy teachers/mom when i was 15/16? seriously in the past 2 years tons of teachers and moms having s3x with underage kids popped up on a daily f**king basis
 9 years ago '09        #12
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,544 | Props total: 87 87
why do these teen boys always snitch about gettin p***y to the cops i hope they friends beatin they a.ss for that s**t...it takes two to tango not jus one
 9 years ago '08        #13
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
s**t i'll bust her nose up too...
 9 years ago '06        #14
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
Why these dudes singin to the police?...fags
 9 years ago '04        #15
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 IronMaiden said:
where the f**k were all these crazy teachers/mom when i was 15/16? seriously in the past 2 years tons of teachers and moms having s3x with underage kids popped up on a daily f**king basis
Co-sign. And think of all these cases we've heard like this...those are just the ones that got reported. There are probably a whole bunch of 'em where the kids do the right thing and get the p***y and shut the f**k up.
 05-21-2009, 12:58 AM         #16
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she looks like a dirty wh0ore. :D
 9 years ago '05        #17
eyestayhi 
space
space
$506 | Props total: 60 60
i'd DEFINITELY beat
 9 years ago '06        #18
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,889 | Props total: 25679 25679
i'd beat and if this ever happened to my son i would be like iight let me beat 2 then
 05-21-2009, 05:15 AM         #19
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ lmfao
 9 years ago '07        #20
the88questtsi 
space
space
$247 | Props total: 0 0
 stfdkd37 said:
i'd beat and if this ever happened to my son i would be like iight let me beat 2 then

blond white female= she is going to walk from this without a slap on the wrist
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy