May 19 - Boy raped in jail for birthday present

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #101
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1607 1607
 tha_ape said:
Its about dominance, its saying "I can do whatever I want to you", like a lot of r*pe is.
da f**k, of course they can.. there sum black blood n*ggas rapin a lil whiteboy.. dat dnt justify s**t
 9 years ago '04        #102
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
raping another man includes an erection.... therefore you have to look at a mans nekkid a.ss.... and get hard.. which basically makes u gay as f--k...
 9 years ago '05        #103
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
 carltouss619 said:
damn shame......... I forgot who said it on boxden in that T.I thread... but they said "dont believe everything you hear or see on Tv, the only people getting r*ped are the ones who want to"...... it really looked like this person wanted to get r*ped
that makes no sense. r*pe means, somebody has s3x with someone against their will.
 9 years ago '07        #104
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,382 | Props total: 1054 1054
 bobs1020 said:
How can you be a gangster and r*pe little white boys?
lol if he r*ped a black dude it would have mad him gangster,that s**t is just gay
 9 years ago '04        #105
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,810 | Props total: 1966 1966
someone i know was there doing weekends and I heard that dude had to do a walk of shame past everyone else and they all knew what happened

thats some harsh s**t dude gonna carry that for life
 9 years ago '07        #106
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 stickemup said:
that makes no sense. r*pe means, somebody has s3x with someone against their will.
I know it doesnt make sense , just showing how stupid that comment was
 9 years ago '06        #107
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,126 | Props total: 3146 3146
 Calamity said:
smh@wu tang fans in 2009
:rolll augh:
 9 years ago '05        #108
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,098 | Props total: 386 386
Jerseys Bings is homo now lol
 9 years ago '08        #109
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,736 | Props total: 12163 12163
sux for the kid but moral of the story don't go to jail and s**t like this won't happen to you.
 05-22-2009, 07:26 PM         #110
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I felt so horrible when i first read the title. I was laughing uncontrollably. That's a horrible story though. whoever allowed those inmates to be there should atleast be fired. But ROFL at that title, the first few responses.
 9 years ago '04        #111
Baig 
space
space
$622 | Props total: 12 12
i find it rather sad that a lot of you folks are crackin up n' laughing bout this s**t... I'm pretty much speechless... ppl who do s**t like this need to be dumped in Taliban land and have those mother f**kers eat 'em for lunch... and believe me - "hood n*ggas" will turn into the hood b***hes that they really are

Plus... I'd like to see the funny cats on this thread in the white boy's shoes... with your a*****e all torn up and your mind, pride, and spirit smashed into pieces... right.

"Don't go to jail and this s**t won't happen to you?" ...the f**k kinda mentality is that?? Makes me wonder what the f**k kinda trash raised you.

Last edited by Baig; 05-22-2009 at 07:53 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #112
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Baig said:
i find it rather sad that a lot of you folks are crackin up n' laughing bout this s**t... I'm pretty much speechless... ppl who do s**t like this need to be dumped in Taliban land and have those mother f**kers eat 'em for lunch... and believe me - "hood n*ggas" will turn into the hood b***hes that they really are

Plus... I'd like to see the funny cats on this thread in the white boy's shoes... with your a*****e all torn up and your mind, pride, and spirit smashed into pieces... right.

"Don't go to jail and this s**t won't happen to you?" ...the f**k kinda mentality is that?? Makes me wonder what the f**k kinda trash raised you.
Really now? Just stay the f**k out of jail, it's a very simple mentality. You're not gonna stay out of trouble? Fine, just don't get caught.

I can't stop laughing though, wow. He'll get better or get used to it in no time. Dude is gonna end up as some guy's lover.
 05-23-2009, 08:33 AM         #113
datdude5150 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao damn
 9 years ago '06        #114
soul_seek 1 heat pts
space
space
$379 | Props total: 57 57

Last edited by soul_seek; 02-26-2013 at 11:44 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #115
O-King 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 77 77
ol gangstalicious a.ss n*ggas
 9 years ago '04        #116
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,457 | Props total: 6610 6610
 Calamity said:
raping another man includes an erection.... therefore you have to look at a mans nekkid a.ss.... and get hard.. which basically makes u gay as f--k...
:sick::badtaste7:
 05-24-2009, 01:18 AM         #117
supaflie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they should publicly humiliate inmates that r*pe in jail, that is disgusting and f**ked up, I dont care what you did, no man should be getting r*ped, something has to be done. gangstas are not suppose to be doing stuff like that, those predators.the rapist should be deprived of food and human contact.
 05-24-2009, 01:51 AM         #118
arydl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bobs1020 said:
How can two other gangsters hold him and down and watch their boy have gay s3x with a dood. WTF boggles my mind...how does that come about I mean do they just sit around and think yo homie lets go f**k this dood, you down? Hellz Yeah ive been wantin to f**k a dood for a minute.

Hahahaha
 9 years ago '07        #119
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,476 | Props total: 6054 6054
 h00ds finest said:
Got his Birthday s3x..:dancingcool:

only on bx do people turn the most f**ked up situations into jokes
 05-24-2009, 04:49 AM         #120
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezus f**kin christ! So let me ask..........what could little dude possibly have done in his life to deserve that s**t. These officers talkin bout they want the public to know........why the f**k weren't they doing their job in the first place and monitoring this s**t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy