May 19 - Boy raped in jail for birthday present

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #41
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 Doc D said:
If I ever go to jail, I'm never going to wash my a.ss and I'll tell everyone that I have herpes and AIDS.
Herpes and AIDS prisoners get put in different parts of the jail with other infected inmates. And the guards force you to wash, so that's out. You don't clean, then you get hosed down.

You gonna have to put up a crazy front if you want to get away from gen pop.

I'm talking like... taking a s**t in your own hand and wiping it across your face type crazy. But even then, you gonna have to really go nuts because once the psychologists evaluate you and see you faking it, you go right back to the blocks.

Either way, I think you'd be f**ked.
 9 years ago '08        #42
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,096 | Props total: 2715 2715
Why does "Martin Lawrence: You So Crazy" come to mind after reading this? Mama said lock my a.ss! Mama said lock MY a.ss!
 05-20-2009, 11:12 AM         #43
tha_ape 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adizzle69696969 said:
damn sounds like you've had quite a bit of experience
No, just some knowledge about animals in general. This is why male dogs f**k each other too... it aint for s3xual pleasure.
 9 years ago '07        #44
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Rillest said:
Firstly, if 2 big black dudes held you down in a submissive position, trust me dude, you aint goin nowhere even if you tried.
Secondly, the mere fact that he was having seizures supports the fact that his mind probably went into shock or something after realizing that this is actually happening and there is no escape, so his body reacted in that way i guess.

Honestly I don't think this is justification that he "wanted" to get r*ped. In a place like jail if you can't hold your own, show your dominance or roll with a big clique, then you're a prime target for incidents like these, and your gonna get it whether you like it or not.
please re read what I wrote.
 9 years ago '04        #45
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1840 1840
 Rillest said:
Firstly, if 2 big black dudes held you down in a submissive position, trust me dude, you aint goin nowhere even if you tried.
Secondly, the mere fact that he was having seizures supports the fact that his mind probably went into shock or something after realizing that this is actually happening and there is no escape, so his body reacted in that way i guess.

Honestly I don't think this is justification that he "wanted" to get r*ped. In a place like jail if you can't hold your own, show your dominance or roll with a big clique, then you're a prime target for incidents like these, and your gonna get it whether you like it or not.

that sounded gay lol... is that a stereotype tho??
 9 years ago '07        #46
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,069 | Props total: 1841 1841
f**king sick
 9 years ago '04        #47
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
my pops always told me stay outta trouble cause if you go to jail and 2 men hold you down just start screamin.
 05-20-2009, 01:29 PM         #48
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How do you get held down by anyone?

If some guys tried to come into my cell without my permission i'm swinging on them, i'll spend my whole time in solitary like I give a f**k.
 9 years ago '05        #49
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
^^^^ ain't that simple dawg
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '07        #50
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Exodus X13 said:

If some guys tried to come into my cell without my permission i'm swinging on them, i'll spend my whole time in solitary like I give a f**k.
I love these type of people, who dont take reality into consideration
 9 years ago '04        #51
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,842 | Props total: 2006 2006
wow mount holly is 5 minutes down the road.

i just hit up the new sonic that opened up there.

EDIT: after reading the story s**t is crazy i failed some drug tests on probation a few years ago and had to stay at this place for a while that was right next to the spot where dude got r*ped. s**ts a damn shame kid gon be f**ked up for life now..

Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 05-20-2009 at 02:15 PM..
 05-20-2009, 02:13 PM         #52
DnSouth28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol just shows that most of these "gangstas" & "thugs" are nothing more than a bunch of flaming f*g**ts.
 9 years ago '04        #53
space
space
 Spiffy818 said:
Random people dont get r*ped for the f**k of it. Most likely this white kid was in jail for a r*pe/s3xual a.ssault/pedo type s**t and those dudes just showed him how it is. As a human obviously I feel bad reading the story but I dont feel bad for him, I am sure he deserved it. If he didnt (which I am sure he did) my bad
god damn you are stupid.
 05-20-2009, 02:18 PM         #54
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope they at least used lube
 05-20-2009, 02:35 PM         #55
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did he use a condom?
 9 years ago '06        #56
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
man bx cracks me up.
as f**k up as this story is, people still come in here and try to be funny.

i feel bad for that kid..
 9 years ago '06        #57
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
fag**ts plain and simple!!!!! how da f**k he let them get him!!!
 05-20-2009, 04:37 PM         #58
Fall of Rome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can just imagine that dude in a wheelchair now like the dude in white chicks after terry crews f**ks him
 9 years ago '04        #59
space
space
 Spiffy818 said:
So if you found out dude r*ped his 7 year old neighbor would you still feel sorry for him ? Only pedos n rapists get r*ped in jail, people dont get f**ked in the a.ss for no reason, my cousin works for country probation, I know a little more then you do
did you read the article?

do you even know where the dude was at?

Nor would Mosca comment on the tipster’s charge that the state had warned Burlco Jail Warden Ronald Cox not to house high-security inmates at the medium-security Corrections Work Release Center, the juvenile facility across from Burlco Community College in Pemberton Township.

its a juvenile place.. mostly kids but I guess they had some other inmates there because of overcrowding in BCC. I know because like I said I spent some time at the place right next to it.

the kid wouldn't be there if he was a pedo.. prolly there on something drug related.

Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 05-20-2009 at 05:12 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #60
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Exodus X13 said:

lol ....ok tough tony....

SUPER thug here will just take the whole block down...no one can hold him down
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy