May 19 - Boy raped in jail for birthday present

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1
11282 pageviews
160 comments

ErViN261 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 0 0
May 19 - Boy r*ped in jail for birthday present

[pic - click to view]

http://www.trentonian.com .. c448743841.txt

MOUNT HOLLY — A white teenage inmate at the Burlington County jail allegedly was held down by two black inmates and r*ped by a third black inmate purported to be a Bloods gangster.

According to a tipster, a retired former jail officer, the white inmate turned 18 Monday, and the prison r*pe was his birthday present. The tipster said that while the boy was being r*ped he started to have seizures.

Burlco Administrator Gus Mosca refused yesterday to give the story any wings: “Right now it’s being handled by the prosecutor’s office and being investigated.”

He wouldn’t confirm the names of the victim or the r*pe suspect, and when pressed, suggested The Trentonian interview its tipster and have the tipster comment.

Nor would Mosca comment on the tipster’s charge that the state had warned Burlco Jail Warden Ronald Cox not to house high-security inmates at the medium-security Corrections Work Release Center, the juvenile facility across from Burlco Community College in Pemberton Township.

Attempts to reach Warden Cox were unsuccessful.

The tipster said that following Monday’s alleged r*pe, the prosecutor’s office came in the next morning and removed 16 high-risk inmates who had been housed at CWRC and transferred them back to the Burlington County Jail in Mount Holly.

The tipster said officers employed in the jail system wanted the public to know what happened. “Everything’s such a bleeping secret in there, and the warden is nothing but a ‘yes’ man,” he said.

“They said the victim is from Maple Shade, and they said his parents don’t know (about the r*pe). They said his family doesn’t even have a clue as to what happened.

“They said he was spaced out. They said while they were raping him and holding him down, he was having some kind of seizure. It’s a shame what they did to that boy, man.”

The tipster said the r*pe occurred in the C and D Wing bathroom and provided the names of the Maple Shade victim and his alleged attacker, “who was caught with (the victim’s) bloody shorts and has been charged with the r*pe.”

The tipster said jail security is still trying to identify the two inmates who held the victim down during the r*pe.

Prosecutor Robert D. Bernardi’s office was called.

“It’s our policy not to confirm or deny any investigation,” said Joel Bewley, Bernardi’s spokesman. “But I can tell you that no charges have been filed in connection with a s3xual a.ssault at that facility.”

160 comments for "May 19 - Boy raped in jail for birthday present"

05-19-2009, 10:36 PM         #2
DaRampant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, damn, damn....
 9 years ago '05        #3
bobs1020 
space
space
space
$328 | Props total: 1 1
How can you be a gangster and r*pe little white boys?
 9 years ago '05        #4
bobs1020 
space
space
space
$328 | Props total: 1 1
How can two other gangsters hold him and down and watch their boy have gay s3x with a dood. WTF boggles my mind...how does that come about I mean do they just sit around and think yo homie lets go f**k this dood, you down? Hellz Yeah ive been wantin to f**k a dood for a minute.
 9 years ago '08        #5
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
n*ggas is f**ked up mentally

no real G would ever THINK of doing this s**t

gay n*ggas in jail
 05-19-2009, 10:51 PM         #6
AlBundysfingers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
awful but lol @ the title
 9 years ago '04        #7
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,944 | Props total: 5706 5706
 bobs1020 said:
How can two other gangsters hold him and down and watch their boy have gay s3x with a dood. WTF boggles my mind...how does that come about I mean do they just sit around and think yo homie lets go f**k this dood, you down? Hellz Yeah ive been wantin to f**k a dood for a minute.
 9 years ago '08        #8
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,035 | Props total: 4861 4861
how do u r*pe some body and blood and ugh wtf if u raping anybody k!ll yo self real n*gga s**t. if you even thinking about raping somebody do everyone a favor and shoot ya self.
 9 years ago '07        #9
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
damn shame......... I forgot who said it on boxden in that T.I thread... but they said "dont believe everything you hear or see on Tv, the only people getting r*ped are the ones who want to"...... it really looked like this person wanted to get r*ped
 9 years ago '07        #10
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Trill n*gga said:
those the kinda bloodz baby and wayne f**k wit
 05-19-2009, 11:10 PM         #11
benzino 4 life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no weezy
 05-19-2009, 11:13 PM         #12
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i laughed at the title but now i feel bad after actually reading the story

f**ked him bloody
poor kid
 05-19-2009, 11:30 PM         #13
Lord Hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah but the title of the thread had me laughing as i clicked it
 05-20-2009, 12:27 AM         #14
stepyourgameup 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I want to know what that guy was doing in there. I feel bad kind of bad for him now, but now if it turns out he was in there for f**king little kids or something.
 05-20-2009, 12:31 AM         #15
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do not want.
 05-20-2009, 01:03 AM         #16
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a way to be introduced into adulthood
 9 years ago '06        #17
h00ds finest 
space
space
$158 | Props total: 12 12
Got his Birthday s3x..:dancingcool:
 05-20-2009, 01:20 AM         #18
tha_ape 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bobs1020 said:
Its about dominance, its saying "I can do whatever I want to you", like a lot of r*pe is.
 9 years ago '04        #19
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
 benzino 4 life said:
no weezy

Thats some bulls**t to get r*ped by some damn dudes...WTF and he broke out into seizures

Ultimately he put himself in that situation...I mean how did you end up in jail anyway? Most the time you committed a crime but it still doesnt justify his raping though....DAMN
 05-20-2009, 02:32 AM         #20
adizzle69696969 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tha_ape said:
Its about dominance, its saying "I can do whatever I want to you", like a lot of r*pe is.
damn sounds like you've had quite a bit of experience
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
29 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
207 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
235 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
79 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
32 comments
19 hours ago