"I do think LeBron has surpassed Kobe as a player" - Jerry West

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #141
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 9 years ago '04        #142
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4

the f**k outta here 49 with a L
 9 years ago '07        #143
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,519 | Props total: 70170 70170
Lebron passed up the 'LAST' shot...

I thought he learned that with Donyell Marshall

Kobe didnt choke at the line, Bron did....

Kobe wasnt at practice shooting from half court underhand n s**t and gametime came, he was cramping....good job mike brown :yayo:
 9 years ago '06        #144
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Lebron played great tonite, I dont know why you n*ggas are rejoicing & s**t, he passed up the last shot? He kicked out to Williams who kicked out to West... it was an open shot & Lebron was getting n*ggas all up on his s**t when he went inside

When Pietrus tried to D he would body that n*gga up, Shard tried to D he would pop on him.. That n*gga is too versatile

Kobe couldnt even defend Melo in the post last night Melo was making him look weak

Last edited by eLLz; 05-20-2009 at 10:51 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #145
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
 eLLz said:
Lebron played great tonite, I dont know why you n*ggas are rejoicing & s**t, he passed up the last shot? He kicked out to Williams who kicked out to West... it was an open shot & Lebron was getting n*ggas all up on his s**t when he went inside

When Pietrus tried to D he would body that n*gga up, Shard tried to D he would pop on him.. That n*gga is too versatile

Kobe couldnt even defend Melo in the post last night Melo was making him look weak
Melo has 20 lbs on kobe fam....c'mon now. But lets be real about this since everybody took what Jerry said and ran with it. Im not taking anything away from Brons performance tonight, however I will say this, Bron had a chance to bring the game closer and missed the FT's down the stretch. Brons jumper was wet damn near half the game and now all of a sudden you dont wanna trust your shot to give your team a chance for a W???? Be real about it fam
 05-20-2009, 10:58 PM         #146
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lebron is amazing , you see his defensive stops on dwight, and then he comes back and scores.
 05-20-2009, 11:02 PM         #147
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DPGUNIT said:
Melo has 20 lbs on kobe fam....c'mon now. But lets be real about this since everybody took what Jerry said and ran with it. Im not taking anything away from Brons performance tonight, however I will say this, Bron had a chance to bring the game closer and missed the FT's down the stretch. Brons jumper was wet damn near half the game and now all of a sudden you dont wanna trust your shot to give your team a chance for a W???? Be real about it fam
exactly, your making a great perecentage of ur jumpshots, and all of a sudden you don't trust it? he still doesn't have confidence in his jumper. And he missed key free throws near the end of the game. That why I still have Kobe as the best player, and the best closer of the NBA.
 05-20-2009, 11:14 PM         #148
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron was amazing tonight, it's not his fault they lost

but that Kobe struggling to guard Melo was laughable, Melo scored off of putbacks and s**t, Kobe and Melo was only battling to get position
 05-20-2009, 11:38 PM         #149
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bautmoney!™ said:
Its hard to make sense to a person who clearly cant see past his obsession with Kobe Bryant. I have yet to make a good point. Right but here you go talking about systems and what not. The Lakers f**king put the PLAYERS around Kobe he needed. Then put him in a system with a head coach who Kobe has won 3 championships, and won 9 all-time with a proven system.

You want to argue the freedom of Kobe Bryant in his system. Really, how the f**k he end up scoring 63 points in 3 quarters, 81 points in a game, and put up 40-50 whenever he gets mad. But according to you Kobe is restricted to play within the Laker system.

Then you want to claim Kobe is the better player, and then you want to talk about quality of teammates. Yet Lebron took a team who without Google nobody in the US let alone from Cleveland who even went to one of those 2 Final games can name the starting lineup. But you want to claim Kobe is a better player and with a team with Shaq, Karl Malone, Gary Payton, and the BOXDEN-Appointed Best player in the world Kobe Bryant couldnt win a championship, then again with Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom, Derek Fisher, couldnt lead his team to a championship.

Really again how could you say Lebron has not surpassed Kobe? Seriously. Wheres your evidence? Kobe has a better jump shot? Nobody argues that. Other than that what does Kobe have on Lebron?
:applause:
 9 years ago '07        #150
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:

but that Kobe struggling to guard Melo was laughable, Melo scored off of putbacks and s**t, Kobe and Melo was only battling to get position
yeah u right, but kobe still had 40 fail
 9 years ago '07        #151
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
 Bautmoney!™ said:
Its hard to make sense to a person who clearly cant see past his obsession with Kobe Bryant. I have yet to make a good point. Right but here you go talking about systems and what not. The Lakers f**king put the PLAYERS around Kobe he needed. Then put him in a system with a head coach who Kobe has won 3 championships, and won 9 all-time with a proven system.

You want to argue the freedom of Kobe Bryant in his system. Really, how the f**k he end up scoring 63 points in 3 quarters, 81 points in a game, and put up 40-50 whenever he gets mad. But according to you Kobe is restricted to play within the Laker system.

Then you want to claim Kobe is the better player, and then you want to talk about quality of teammates. Yet Lebron took a team who without Google nobody in the US let alone from Cleveland who even went to one of those 2 Final games can name the starting lineup. But you want to claim Kobe is a better player and with a team with Shaq, Karl Malone, Gary Payton, and the BOXDEN-Appointed Best player in the world Kobe Bryant couldnt win a championship, then again with Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom, Derek Fisher, couldnt lead his team to a championship.

Really again how could you say Lebron has not surpassed Kobe? Seriously. Wheres your evidence? Kobe has a better jump shot? Nobody argues that. Other than that what does Kobe have on Lebron?
slam dunk winner
rings
81 points in a game

oh u mean his game, what does kobe have on lebron, how about consistency, poise, better free throw shooter at the end of ANY game.

Lebron is taller and weigh more than Kobe, thats a given, and thats why lebron can run anyone over in the lane, but again, when the game is over by 20, lebron is benching it, when the game is close, kobe is winning it. sorry :greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #152
nickh 
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
lebron better stop f**king around in the gym and stay on that free throw line, he sucks in clutch situations.
 9 years ago '04        #153
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 eLLz said:

Kobe isnt near strong enough to defend Melo in the post.... that is a horrible matchup, Melo's post game is f**kin ridiculous
 9 years ago '07        #154
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 DPGUNIT said:

the f**k outta here 49 with a L
Like Orlando sucks this is the same team that swept you guys in the reg. season. I mean you might be able to beat em now but seriously.
 9 years ago '04        #155
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:

Melo isnt a 2 guard, I would never put Kobe on Melo when hes in the post UNLESS there is going to be strong help....

Its hardly a knock on Kobe though, Melo is a beast in the post and hes essentially a 3/4
 9 years ago '04        #156
nickh 
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
Well no one else could guard melo so why not give it a shot....
 9 years ago '04        #157
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 nickh said:
Well no one else could guard melo so why not give it a shot....
guarding guys like bron and melo and kobe isnt about one guy being able to stop em usually...

i think it takes a strong team effort, lakers dont always get that as they get lazy with the team d... boston was excellent with it last year
 9 years ago '04        #158
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '08        #159
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
I still dont understand how people fail to realize LeBron did not surpass Kobe. I know everyone is entitled to their opinion, but be real. Lets stop puttin LBJ on the pedestal and see if he can get to the finals first (which I dont think will happen). Yall always try and defend him with, LeBron took his team to the finals with scrubs. And thats exactly why he didnt win ONE game. So he doesnt even know what it feels like to get a W in the finals. The only reason people think LeBron is better than Kobe is because of the comparison and expectations of MJ.

Since we know Kobe is on Jordans level (talent wise), we feel he should never lose, especially in the finals. So when he does, other players that play good (but has no credentials on winning yet), step in and steal his thunder. He even said it at the press conference. He can drop 35-40 any game, but he tryna get the ship. And it takes a team effort. Winning is the last component to a players greatness, so until LeBron wins the championship he is just a great player, but not the best...

Stay thirsty my friends. :hyper:
 9 years ago '04        #160
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
64 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy