"I do think LeBron has surpassed Kobe as a player" - Jerry West

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-20-2009, 11:54 AM         #121
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mr. NBA Logo is Kobe's daddy so you know that s**t hurt him
 05-20-2009, 11:54 AM         #122
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
that's one
He is close to the edge, and if another 300 Kobe stans dont come and support his opinion he is going to jump off his building.
 9 years ago '07        #123
laknight42 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$322 | Props total: 78 78
 StateZFinest said:
i want 3 good reasons why you could just post this in that jerry west thread.

STAT
Why does it bother you that dude is just stating his opinion??

I want 3 good reasons why you care, really??
 05-20-2009, 12:11 PM         #124
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 laknight42 said:
Why does it bother you that dude is just stating his opinion??

I want 3 good reasons why you care, really??
'Cause threadstarter is just spamming now
 9 years ago '09        #125
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,206 | Props total: 3527 3527
 Bautmoney!™ said:
He wanted everybody to see Kobe sperm in around his mouth area.

And that's why you showed up inside a kobe thread so he could share it with your f*g**t a.ss
 9 years ago '07        #126
laknight42 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$322 | Props total: 78 78
 Knowledgeable said:
And that's why you showed up inside a kobe thread so he could share it with your f*g**t a.ss
lmao yall are too much but if thats really how you guys feel??
 05-20-2009, 12:57 PM         #127
Luckyboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
LMAOoooo these fools dont know me...lol I care last about them callin me a Kobe stan etc.
facts are facts.

Lebron wouldn't have made all the clutch free throws Kobe made s**t he barely makes any free throw

cleveland defense is so overrated cause of the east but the magics will expose them tonight..

Lebron a great player but in the post season this year i bet n*ggas ain't putting there money on lebron its all talk

Last edited by Luckyboy504; 05-20-2009 at 12:59 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #128
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Luckyboy504 said:
LMAOoooo these fools dont know me...lol I care last about them callin me a Kobe stan etc.
facts are facts.

Lebron wouldn't have made all the clutch free throws Kobe made s**t he barely makes any free throw

cleveland defense is so overrated cause of the east but the magics will expose them tonight..
a laker fan is the last person to talk about overrated...especially overrated defense
 9 years ago '04        #129
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,412 | Props total: 3477 3477
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Arsenal? Like do whatever you want that basketball will allow an individual to do, to help himself and team? Like that arsenal?
Well then I still disagree.
Lebron has more of an effect on the game, yes; and that's because his players are offensively weaker and much stronger defensively. Kobe's situation is reversed.
Lebron is the main component of his team, whereas Kobe is just a single piece who is theoretically replacable..
Who knows what Kobe would be able to do if he had Lebron's freedom in the system.
 05-20-2009, 01:00 PM         #130
Luckyboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lakers just win!
 05-20-2009, 02:04 PM         #131
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
Thanks for the hate... lol
 05-20-2009, 02:11 PM         #132
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Well then I still disagree.
Lebron has more of an effect on the game, yes; and that's because his players are offensively weaker and much stronger defensively. Kobe's situation is reversed.
Lebron is the main component of his team, whereas Kobe is just a single piece who is theoretically replacable..
Who knows what Kobe would be able to do if he had Lebron's freedom in the system.
ROFL! Yea you never seen Kobe be the main option in LA... No that never happened... The Lakers were only pathetic, Kobe won a scoring title, and lost 3-1 lead over the Suns... Did we forget this? Or we just gonna act like it never happened? LOL!

Kobe is free as a bird in LA right now... Name the last time somebody other than Kobe bryant Put up 31 shots... Name the last time somebody other than Kobe scored 40.. Andrew Bynum, besides that... LOL!

Kobe fans try to make every excuse to why they favorite player is the best, and just cant accept the fact, that Kobe is 2nd best... and after next year he will be 3rd best... and in 2 years he will just be top 10... Face it! KOBE IS NOT GOD!
 9 years ago '04        #133
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 WilliamHBonnie said:
You're clearly saying you don't respect his opinion. Who gives a f**k about LeBrons midrange game. If you had a body created by Zeus, Michaelangelo, and Da Vinci WHY THE f**k WOULD YOU SETTLE FOR MIDRANGE JUMPSHOTS when you can take the ball to the rack any f**king time you wanted.

You're conceeded as f**k saying LeBron learned his defense from Kobe... LeBron just became more intense and has the best mindset and attitude in the league.

LeBron's game is fun as hell to watch don't know where you're getting that from... LeBrons' arsenal is much more vast and deep than Kobe's... that's the bottom line.
that s**t about lebron being built by davinci and s**t is borderline homo....

n e ways, i think lebrons defense benefitted from playing with kobe this past summer, he made imprpvements this season

but, im trying to figure out how lebrons arsenal is more vast than kobes?
- mid range game?nope
- post game? nope
- long range game? nope
- shooting?nope
- dribble penetration? yea i agree
- passing? about equal... different offensive systems, lebron takes this category cus he handles the rock more often and is directly responsible for getting his teammates involved

i aint being bias, i dunno what other categories should be included, what are you saying that based on?
 9 years ago '04        #134
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,412 | Props total: 3477 3477
 Bautmoney!™ said:
ROFL! Yea you never seen Kobe be the main option in LA... No that never happened... The Lakers were only pathetic, Kobe won a scoring title, and lost 3-1 lead over the Suns... Did we forget this? Or we just gonna act like it never happened? LOL!

Kobe is free as a bird in LA right now... Name the last time somebody other than Kobe bryant Put up 31 shots... Name the last time somebody other than Kobe scored 40.. Andrew Bynum, besides that... LOL!

Kobe fans try to make every excuse to why they favorite player is the best, and just cant accept the fact, that Kobe is 2nd best... and after next year he will be 3rd best... and in 2 years he will just be top 10... Face it! KOBE IS NOT GOD!
What kind of stupidness is this? I'm talking about having a system completely built around you. There's a difference between being a first option in the triangle and being the de-facto point guard in a pick and roll offense.
Yeah, the Lakers were also an incredibly s**tty team in 05-06 and 06-07. When you have Brian Cook, Smush Parker & Kwame Brown starting for you, that doesn't exactly put you in a position to win...."LOL!"
Name someone on another good team who's taken 31 shots. The funny thing is that in these 8 pages you have yet to make a good point, yet talk about p*nises, sperm and other f*g**t a.ss s**t.
Again, I'll say this;
 str8_akademiks said:
I nominate this retard for retroactive abortion.
 05-20-2009, 08:41 PM         #135
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
What kind of stupidness is this? I'm talking about having a system completely built around you. There's a difference between being a first option in the triangle and being the de-facto point guard in a pick and roll offense.

Yeah, the Lakers were also an incredibly s**tty team in 05-06 and 06-07. When you have Brian Cook, Smush Parker & Kwame Brown starting for you, that doesn't exactly put you in a position to win...."LOL!"
Name someone on another good team who's taken 31 shots. The funny thing is that in these 8 pages you have yet to make a good point, yet talk about p*nises, sperm and other f*g**t a.ss s**t.
Again, I'll say this;
Its hard to make sense to a person who clearly cant see past his obsession with Kobe Bryant. I have yet to make a good point. Right but here you go talking about systems and what not. The Lakers f**king put the PLAYERS around Kobe he needed. Then put him in a system with a head coach who Kobe has won 3 championships, and won 9 all-time with a proven system.

You want to argue the freedom of Kobe Bryant in his system. Really, how the f**k he end up scoring 63 points in 3 quarters, 81 points in a game, and put up 40-50 whenever he gets mad. But according to you Kobe is restricted to play within the Laker system.

Then you want to claim Kobe is the better player, and then you want to talk about quality of teammates. Yet Lebron took a team who without Google nobody in the US let alone from Cleveland who even went to one of those 2 Final games can name the starting lineup. But you want to claim Kobe is a better player and with a team with Shaq, Karl Malone, Gary Payton, and the BOXDEN-Appointed Best player in the world Kobe Bryant couldnt win a championship, then again with Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom, Derek Fisher, couldnt lead his team to a championship.

Really again how could you say Lebron has not surpassed Kobe? Seriously. Wheres your evidence? Kobe has a better jump shot? Nobody argues that. Other than that what does Kobe have on Lebron?
 05-20-2009, 09:17 PM         #136
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm watching Lebron right now and it's not even a question no more, he's clearly better than Kobe right now
 05-20-2009, 09:27 PM         #137
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
:applause:
just being real, everytime they need a basket he deliver, Kobe sometime is that efficient but sometime he have them 13-30 games more times than anything, but Lebron is clearly better than Kobe right now at this moment and i can't see how Kobe and Lakers fans can't see it and i'm a Kobe fan and it's easy to see that
 9 years ago '06        #138
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,843 | Props total: 2006 2006
lebron > kobe

goin on 2 seasons now..

stats dont lie
 05-20-2009, 09:40 PM         #139
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supreme7 said:
lebron > kobe

goin on 2 seasons now..

stats dont lie
stats isn't s**t, Kobe > Lebron last season...Lebron right now is on another planet
 05-20-2009, 10:31 PM         #140
Ether Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron who?

talk s**t when lebron wins some championships...until then stfu f*g**ts
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy