most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
51 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #81
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,785 | Props total: 14593 14593
 Jersey826 said:
One thing I'm tired of in the Lebron James lovefest is the way his supporting cast is constantly trashed as if they're some pack of scrubs that Lebron has to drag through the playoffs. Lebron James supporting cast consists of:

-3 former all stars, one of which being a defensive player of the year as well
-1 current all star in mo williams

Oh but how in the world does Lebron put this pack of nobodies on his back and go so far?
Yea his supporting cast isn't bad at all
 9 years ago '07        #82
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
i agree and im a lakers fan! but Lebron has been Playing much more dominant than kobe I dont know kobe looks tired this post season missing shots he usually makes Hes been mad inconsistent also.

People need to stop with their lovefests about certain players and Look at game footage
 9 years ago '04        #83
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 Grave said:
Lol, he is just baiting Bryant. Nothing to see here.
Thats what I was thinking too...

pulling some jedi mind tricks on Kobes a.ss through the media

or he could really mean it
 9 years ago '04        #84
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Until Lebron's jumper is a lot more consistent I will always disagree.
 9 years ago '08        #85
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
Kobe has been the best player in the league since 2002, 2003. People said it and Shaq said it himself. So thats 6/7 years of being the best but not the most dominant. Its a given that LeBron will be more dominant because he's more athletic than Kobe, weighs more, and is taller. However, when Kobe whens the championship this year, he will take the crown back from LeBron in which he had for a short period of time. Remember, this is only 1 year and LBJ hasnt won the championship so all the discussions are still incomplete. If LeBron gets MVP again next year and has the same/better impact with a ring, then we can debate...
 9 years ago '05        #86
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
If lebrom had shaq he'd have at least three rings as well
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '08        #87
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,796 | Props total: 9114 9114
What ifs... get you no where.
 9 years ago '04        #88
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
 The Bully said:
lies, lebron has always been a solid defender, this was the year he finally put it all together:owned: just another fallacy made up by kobe stans
lol oh thats funny i guess lebron himself was lying when i said he watched how kobe set the tone definsively every practice and not to mention kobe defending the other teams but scorer all during the olympics, i guess lebron was lying huh
 9 years ago '07        #89
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
 GrownmanJ said:
Kobe has been the best player in the league since 2002, 2003. People said it and Shaq said it himself. So thats 6/7 years of being the best but not the most dominant. Its a given that LeBron will be more dominant because he's more athletic than Kobe, weighs more, and is taller. However, when Kobe whens the championship this year, he will take the crown back from LeBron in which he had for a short period of time. Remember, this is only 1 year and LBJ hasnt won the championship so all the discussions are still incomplete. If LeBron gets MVP again next year and has the same/better impact with a ring, then we can debate...
If kobe playings the same way he has been this post season and the lakers take the title ( I hope the do :applause:) , Lebron would still be the better player Hes looked more dominate than kobe has been in the playoffs. Lebron by himself can controls games ..Kobe hasnt shown that in this years playoffs. Championships dont factor in when you are taking about BEST OVERALL PLAYER IN THE NBA right now ...and thats Lebron James
 9 years ago '06        #90
jj01 
space
space
$44,957 | Props total: 4678 4678
the more i think about this, the more i think its just west tryin to fire up kobe to prove him wrong in the finals. west is the biggest laker lover alive, he proved that last year by orchestrating that farce trade. i doubt if he really believes this.
 9 years ago '04        #91
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
they have officially set kobe up to prove he's best ever

it's time.
 9 years ago '09        #92
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 1045 1045
Enough with this lakers just gonna win blah blah blah and im a laker fan . 1)theyre incosistent 2)at times they show no balls 3)kobe is great but not automatic championship great if they go to the final like a TD or shaq and yes i know shaq has lost b4 but still) 6) like i said kobes great but he can be weak mentally i mean he lost by 40 in game 6 of the finals you cant go out like that BUT can they win the ship hell ya but shut the hell up with this lakes bulldosing denver and cleveland because they dont deserve this much praise............AND cleveland is good but im not convince they can handle advirsity if it hits them in the finals yet whos with me:applause:
 9 years ago '05        #93
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,396 | Props total: 4477 4477
funniest s**t about Kobe is that when he was k!lling guys, they said he was a ball hog and needed to involve his team more, he carried those teams. Then he gets a little help and people start crying about how his numbers arent the same and hes falling off, but the team is doing better. Its a lose lose

Kobe "appears" to do less, his team wins more= kobe's supporting cast is unbelievably good
Kobe does more, team loses more= kobe's not a teamplayer

9 years ago '04        #94
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
 9 years ago '06        #95
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
Jerry West raised the confidence in everybody to say this s**t now tho...

got n*ggas out the ying yang sayin lebron better than kobe now...

but lebron will be somethin serious in the future...i mean s**t he is rite now...but yeah physically he got s**t on lock(no homo)

jus hopin this s**t fires Kobe up
 9 years ago '05        #96
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 rawchester said:
funniest s**t about Kobe is that when he was k!lling guys, they said he was a ball hog and needed to involve his team more, he carried those teams. Then he gets a little help and people start crying about how his numbers arent the same and hes falling off, but the team is doing better. Its a lose lose

Kobe "appears" to do less, his team wins more= kobe's supporting cast is unbelievably good
Kobe does more, team loses more= kobe's not a teamplayer

That's how its always been with Kobe. Its always a lose lose situation with him.
 05-19-2009, 07:51 PM         #97
yourdad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and shaq said kobe was still the best player.
 9 years ago '04        #98
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
Only Lebron can be the best player in the world and not have 1 ring... He is a beast for that, I have to say...
 9 years ago '04        #99
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
 The Bully said:
dont forget blowing a 3-1 lead against phoenix a few years ago, blowing a 24-point lead at home against the celtics last year, getting blown out by 40 in an elimination game last year, getting ethered by phil jackson in his book, and gettin roasted by shaq in freestyles

yet despite all that, somehow THIS is gonna be the straw that breaks the camel's back?:rolleyes:

spare me.......
Let's update to 2009 shall we?

1. Phoenix missed the playoffs, WITH Shaq.

2. Celtics are at home RIGHT NOW

3. Phil Came Back

4. Shaq hopped back on his nuts

When The Lakers lose, it's Kobe's fault, when they win, it's because of the supporting cast... Why is it that The Lakers (aside from Kobe) get to just show up when they feel like it, yet Kobe has to score 100 points in every loss, and 20 in every win, in order to not be hated on by you dumb n*ggas? I don't get the rules I guess
 9 years ago '09        #100
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 1045 1045
ey shut your face goldyn chyld just take the facts like a man kobe hasnt lived up to all this praise
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago