"I do think LeBron has surpassed Kobe as a player" - Jerry West

most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #201
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 GrownmanJ said:
Kobe has no weaknesses.

:laughing9::laughing9::laughing9:
 9 years ago '08        #202
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Truth B T0ld said:
:laughing9::laughing9::laughing9:
Care to elaborate?
 9 years ago '08        #203
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 GrownmanJ said:
Care to elaborate?

Most pussies use alot of smilies when they get real emotionl and dont have s**t to talk about..
 9 years ago '07        #204
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,245 | Props total: 15109 15109
 illmatic_kid said:
Most pussies use alot of smilies when they get real emotionl and dont have s**t to talk about..

daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, get em
 9 years ago '06        #205
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 573 573
 GrownmanJ said:
Kobe has no weaknesses.

LeBron has plenty.
Go back and watch the 04 and 08 finals and then come back and apologize for that silly statement.
 9 years ago '08        #206
TigerUppercut 
space
space
$2,419 | Props total: 27 27
 j-gip said:
Go back and watch the 04 and 08 finals and then come back and apologize for that silly statement.
U mean when he was the only one doing s**t while his teams failed to show up?
 9 years ago '06        #207
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 TigerUppercut said:
U mean when he was the only one doing s**t while his teams failed to show up?
lol So Shaq didn't show up in the 04 finals? If I remember correctly Kobe was the one who shot 38% and vs Boston he shot only 40%. Don't act like it was all on his team, he didn't do s**t in these series.
 9 years ago '08        #208
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
 j-gip said:
Are you kiddin me? Dont try and justify by bringing up the past. Also, LeBron doesnt even get double teamed in late game situations. Its only help defense when he drives to the paint. As soon as Kobe was crossing half-court, Boston triple teamed him and made sure the ball was not in his hands. Imagine if Pietrus (He straight to me though and got good D) was checking Kobe like that 1 on 1 in late game situations. He would get torched. LeBron does not have a jumpshot so thats why they gave him it all game and he phailed.

Thats one of his weeknesses. Another one is freethrows. How you let Dwight Howard outshine you in critical points of the game from the stripe? Another one is postgame. He should dominate there too because of size and quickness, yet he lacks the fundamentals to finish from the post. Shall I go on...?
 9 years ago '06        #209
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 GrownmanJ said:
Are you kiddin me? Dont try and justify by bringing up the past. Also, LeBron doesnt even get double teamed in late game situations. Its only help defense when he drives to the paint. As soon as Kobe was crossing half-court, Boston triple teamed him and made sure the ball was not in his hands. Imagine if Pietrus (He straight to me though and got good D) was checking Kobe like that 1 on 1 in late game situations. He would get torched. LeBron does not have a jumpshot so thats why they gave him it all game and he phailed.

Thats one of his weeknesses. Another one is freethrows. How you let Dwight Howard outshine you in critical points of the game from the stripe? Another one is postgame. He should dominate there too because of size and quickness, yet he lacks the fundamentals to finish from the post. Shall I go on...?
I never said Lebron didn't have weak points in his game. All I said is Kobe has weaknesses that were exposed in those final series. Quick acting like 2008 was long ago, Kobe is still the exact same player just a year older...
 9 years ago '08        #210
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
 j-gip said:
I never said Lebron didn't have weak points in his game. All I said is Kobe has weaknesses that were exposed in those final series. Quick acting like 2008 was long ago, Kobe is still the exact same player just a year older...
Yet you still havent stated any of his weaknesses...
 9 years ago '08        #211
TigerUppercut 
space
space
 j-gip said:
lol So Shaq didn't show up in the 04 finals? If I remember correctly Kobe was the one who shot 38% and vs Boston he shot only 40%. Don't act like it was all on his team, he didn't do s**t in these series.
The Lakers only won 1 game in the 04 finals, I know somebody single handedly won that game for them, but for the life of me I can't remember who. Would u happen to know?
 9 years ago '06        #212
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 GrownmanJ said:
Yet you still havent stated any of his weaknesses...
1.) Kobe has a habit of taking bad shots. He chucks up shots that aren't necessary and sometimes hurt his team (04 and 08 finals). He settles for bad shots instead of driving to the basket.

2.) He sometimes doesn't even look to get teammates involved when he has a bad shooting night. He needs to focus more on being consistent in passing and seeking to set his teammates up for easy baskets.

3.) Questionable leadership in championship series when things aren't going as planned. During that Boston series he was horrible.

He has the least amount of weaknesses in the NBA, but if he falls apart in the finals again you really have to re-access his leadership abilities.
 9 years ago '06        #213
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 TigerUppercut said:
The Lakers only won 1 game in the 04 finals, I know somebody single handedly won that game for them, but for the life of me I can't remember who. Would u happen to know?
Was it the same guy that was a big reason why they lost that series?
 9 years ago '08        #214
TigerUppercut 
space
space
 j-gip said:
Was it the same guy that was a big reason why they lost that series?
No it wasn't Garry Payton, come on I'll give u one more chance. Here's a hint, he's the only player who gets quadruple teamed...
 9 years ago '05        #215
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
 illmatic_kid said:
Yea my dude I know..I was sitting there watching that s**t like:jawdrop:..This n*gga just lost the game and missed alot of clutch freethrows and there still sucking him and melo off..Meanwhile kobe just took the lakers on his back and dropped 41 and went like 10-12 from the line and they totally ignored it..The nba is a such joke to me and that's why I love college baskball so much, because they aren't as biased......
Its a youth movement the media is trying to phase Kobe out. Its disgusting
 9 years ago '06        #216
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 TigerUppercut said:
No it wasn't Garry Payton, come on I'll give u one more chance. Here's a hint, he's the only player who gets quadruple teamed...
Yeah I'm sure he was getting triple teamed with Shaq on his team lol I thought GP and Kobe were the biggest reasons they lost that series. Chauncey was raping Payton and Kobe couldn't swallow his pride enough to pass the ball to Shaq when he was struggling. You forgot how Tashaun Prince was playing good defense on your idol...
 9 years ago '08        #217
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
 j-gip said:
1.) Kobe has a habit of taking bad shots. He chucks up shots that aren't necessary and sometimes hurt his team (04 and 08 finals). He settles for bad shots instead of driving to the basket.

2.) He sometimes doesn't even look to get teammates involved when he has a bad shooting night. He needs to focus more on being consistent in passing and seeking to set his teammates up for easy baskets.

3.) Questionable leadership in championship series when things aren't going as planned. During that Boston series he was horrible.

He has the least amount of weaknesses in the NBA, but if he falls apart in the finals again you really have to re-access his leadership abilities.
1 is halfway correct for the simple fact he may shoot a three which is not needed and should drive. The other two are void for the simple fact, you cant lead teammates to make shots. If they cant buy a bucket, then what is Kobe supposed to do? And even though he may not be dead on, he still should be shooting the ball if he's open. Any coach will tell they're best player to continue shooting to gain some confidence. Once you get triple teamed like he did last finals, it throws off penetration for others to score, so now its in the other players hands. Cant blame that on Kobe. As long as he makes it easier for them to score, he has done his job. They just got to knock down shots...
 9 years ago '08        #218
TigerUppercut 
space
space
 j-gip said:
Yeah I'm sure he was getting triple teamed with Shaq on his team lol I thought GP and Kobe were the biggest reasons they lost that series. Chauncey was raping Payton and Kobe couldn't swallow his pride enough to pass the ball to Shaq when he was struggling. You forgot how Tashaun Prince was playing good defense on your idol...
No dumb a.ss they were letting Shaq get all his points and focusing on smothering Kobe cuz they knew that nobody else on that team was worth a s**t. Let Shaq score 30 and make Kobe work his a.ss off for 35 while the rest of the team scores a combined 20 points and u have a great chance to beat that team. Come on, I know ur a hater but u gotta be smarter than that.
 9 years ago '06        #219
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 GrownmanJ said:
1 is halfway correct for the simple fact he may shoot a three which is not needed and should drive. The other two are void for the simple fact, you cant lead teammates to make shots. If they cant buy a bucket, then what is Kobe supposed to do? And even though he may not be dead on, he still should be shooting the ball if he's open. Any coach will tell they're best player to continue shooting to gain some confidence. Once you get triple teamed like he did last finals, it throws off penetration for others to score, so now its in the other players hands. Cant blame that on Kobe. As long as he makes it easier for them to score, he has done his job. They just got to knock down shots...
You have some good points but, you shouldn't make excuses for Kobe. If he has another bad finals(if they make it) that will be three in a row. Thats just unacceptable for a future HOF player and one of the best 2 guards ever.
 9 years ago '06        #220
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 TigerUppercut said:
No dumb a.ss they were letting Shaq get all his points and focusing on smothering Kobe cuz they knew that nobody else on that team was worth a s**t. Let Shaq score 30 and make Kobe work his a.ss off for 35 while the rest of the team scores a combined 20 points and u have a great chance to beat that team. Come on, I know ur a hater but u gotta be smarter than that.
So when are you going to stop making excuses for Kobe and just admit that he played a bad series.You can't sit here and say he was a big factor in that series. I'm not a hater, I think Kobe is the best player in the league.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
93 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy