"I do think LeBron has surpassed Kobe as a player" - Jerry West

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-23-2009, 12:30 AM         #181
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AnthonyCruz said:
Carmelo made Kobe his b***h the past 2 games.
i really wish Kobe had Billups too though, could you imagine, Melo gets the most 1-1 match ups i've ever seen, if Kobe was open half the time Melo be, he'd be avg like 40 ppg
 9 years ago '04        #182
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
 braided_uppimp said:
i really wish Kobe had Billups too though, could you imagine, Melo gets the most 1-1 match ups i've ever seen, if Kobe was open half the time Melo be, he'd be avg like 40 ppg
Why don't we give him Kareem, Magic, Worthy and AC Green as well?

Can we please stop overreacting whenever the Lakers lose?
You make due with what you have.
 9 years ago '04        #183
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,311 | Props total: 11346 11346
LeBron is quite good, that is all.
 05-23-2009, 01:18 AM         #184
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
Right and I bet Melo wishes he had f**kin Bynum, Odom, and Gasol. Ima Kobe fan like the rest of yall but yall be talking out yall a.ss.
 05-23-2009, 11:03 AM         #185
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Right and I bet Melo wishes he had f**kin Bynum, Odom, and Gasol. Ima Kobe fan like the rest of yall but yall be talking out yall a.ss.
lol s**t take Bynum, Odom, Luke, Sasha and most of them while you at it, they soft and weak as f**k, give Kobe...Nene, Martin, Billups, J.R. Smith, Klezia and Birdman, besides Gasol..Melo have a way better and more consistant team than Kobe and it's not even close
 05-23-2009, 11:14 AM         #186
G - Money 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didn't people say the same thing when wade won his ring?
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-23-2009, 11:42 AM         #187
G - Money 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jerry west mad because he sees kobe near his a.ss on that list of most laker player points..why else would he say this..?
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-23-2009, 11:59 AM         #188
G - Money 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
wow just wow

yall did this shyt with shaq.... now your trying to throw the great jerry west under the bus... somebody that bleeds yellow and purple

you laker fans are pathetic.... im questiong if some of yall are ever true LAKER FANS

your a real piece of work

damn shame

ya the guy that drafted kobe and praised him his whole career and kobe has always said he has great respect for jerry west and he was wishing that he stayed instead of kupcheck.... ya man im sure jerry west is saying this just cause he sees kobe on his tail... embarrassing pathetic fans i tell you
Why is jerry west still on the logo of the nba?

Why isn't jordan..the best player to EVER do it the logo? Even mar jackson was sayin this during game 2 of lakers/nugg

This n*gga west wants to be embedded in the nba till the very end..

He wasn't saying before..or when wade got the ring..now he see's kobe doin kobe without shaq and passin kareem for most laker points..and wanna spit salty s**t..

West is a hater..tell that n*gga to sit down..

Im not saying that lebron isn't good..but to see he has surpassed kobe is kind of stupid..The guy don't even got a ring yet..
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by G - Money; 05-23-2009 at 12:06 PM..
 05-23-2009, 08:50 PM         #189
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
lol s**t take Bynum, Odom, Luke, Sasha and most of them while you at it, they soft and weak as f**k, give Kobe...Nene, Martin, Billups, J.R. Smith, Klezia and Birdman, besides Gasol..Melo have a way better and more consistant team than Kobe and it's not even close
:rolll augh:

The f**k outta here.

Ur not a LA fan tho. SO Ill disregard this.

Last edited by Andre3000; 05-23-2009 at 08:56 PM..
 9 years ago '09        #190
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825
the NBA thinks lebron has passed kobe...
HENCE lebron playing on friday & sunday nite, while kobe is on thursday & saturday. the "jordan" of the league always plays on sunday.
not everyone forgot about the whole "alledged" r*pe sh_t kobe was on, before that, kobe was the marketing cash cow for the NBA, now lebron is the "safer" of the 2 to market. it's all about image with david stern.
 9 years ago '04        #191
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
 5_star_smitty said:
the NBA thinks lebron has passed kobe...
HENCE lebron playing on friday & sunday nite, while kobe is on thursday & saturday. the "jordan" of the league always plays on sunday.
not everyone forgot about the whole "alledged" r*pe sh_t kobe was on, before that, kobe was the marketing cash cow for the NBA, now lebron is the "safer" of the 2 to market. it's all about image with david stern.
That's because of the scheduling, genius.
They don't put all the teams on the same days, and if the series' go all the way to 7 games, all of the teams will play on Sunday. The Lakers on their last 2 series' vs Utah and Houston played on Sunday and the Cavs played Thursdays and Saturdays against Detroit and ATL..

Last edited by A.G; 05-24-2009 at 06:19 PM..
 05-24-2009, 06:50 PM         #192
G - Money 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
:jawdrop:

that f**kin idiot said jerry west is salty
Lol..PLEASE quote on where I said that he's salty.

I might be wrong..maybe he is trying to tease kobe a little and push him to limit

But if you was his in place..wouldn't you be a little scared..seeing the black mamba coming for that number one spot...your number 1 spot..wouldn't u want say somethin to slow dat a.ss down a lil..sprinkle a little water on the fire..lol

Im just sayin..
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '07        #193
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Javon23 said:
nuff said

[pic - click to view]

what you fail to realize is kobe accomplished all that bulls**t already. in the west. with worse talent/supporting cast. he had kwame brown luke walton and smush parker as his STARTERS n*gga. he scored 81 in 1 f**king game. u got an image of that? u f**kin bron nuthugger you disgust me son.
 9 years ago '08        #194
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
Kobe has no weaknesses.

LeBron has plenty.
 9 years ago '05        #195
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 716 716
Jerry was tripping hard when he said this. Dude was still mad about that Game 6 lost to the Rockets. Watch him come out and retract his statement.
 9 years ago '09        #196
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 GrownmanJ said:
Kobe has no weaknesses.

LeBron has plenty.
Exactly... thats what it comes down to right there... To be the best you have to have no weakness... Close Thread
 9 years ago '04        #197
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,310 | Props total: 11349 11349
 GrownmanJ said:
Kobe has no weaknesses.

LeBron has plenty.
they all have weaknesses

lebron is still young
 9 years ago '08        #198
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 DJ Maximum said:
they all have weaknesses

lebron is still young

Your right he is young and he's a beast, but all these people saying he's better than kobe are not gonna factor in age so therfore they should'nt be putting him above kobe...It's still Kobe>>bron........
 9 years ago '06        #199
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,824 | Props total: 1170 1170
 illmatic_kid said:
Your right he is young and he's a beast, but all these people saying he's better than kobe are not gonna factor in age so therfore they should'nt be putting him above kobe...It's still Kobe>>bron........
Yeah it's all comedy to me at this point. There is no way in hell that Lebron is better than Kobe RIGHT NOW and definately not even close legacy wise.

Like tonight on inside the NBA while they were talkin about the WCF. They spent a majority of the time talking about Carmelo, the Nuggets, w/ a little mention of Pau and Ariza. They completely ignored the fact that Kobe went straight Mamba on the Nuggets towards the end of the game to seal it and had ice water in his veins when shooting the FT's.

Then Charles says "Carmelo is the most dangerous man in the world" and Kenny chimes in right away "no no that's Lebron".

Got me sittin there like are you serious?!? It's all comedy.
 9 years ago '08        #200
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 Jersey826 said:
Yeah it's all comedy to me at this point. There is no way in hell that Lebron is better than Kobe RIGHT NOW and definately not even close legacy wise.

Like tonight on inside the NBA while they were talkin about the WCF. They spent a majority of the time talking about Carmelo, the Nuggets, w/ a little mention of Pau and Ariza. They completely ignored the fact that Kobe went straight Mamba on the Nuggets towards the end of the game to seal it and had ice water in his veins when shooting the FT's.

Then Charles says "Carmelo is the most dangerous man in the world" and Kenny chimes in right away "no no that's Lebron".

Got me sittin there like are you serious?!? It's all comedy.

Yea my dude I know..I was sitting there watching that s**t like:jawdrop:..This n*gga just lost the game and missed alot of clutch freethrows and there still sucking him and melo off..Meanwhile kobe just took the lakers on his back and dropped 41 and went like 10-12 from the line and they totally ignored it..The nba is a such joke to me and that's why I love college baskball so much, because they aren't as biased......
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Nicki Minaj “She For Keeps”
19 comments
2 days ago