The Official Fight Night Round 4 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #161
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,036 | Props total: 1400 1400
i'm passing on this one
 8 years ago '08        #162
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
maaaaaan played about 10 f!ghts in legacy, and 3 or 4 online, this game is funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
 8 years ago '07        #163
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
has anybody perfected getting up from a knockdown...im running away from n*ggas half the time because i know if i go down once forget about it lol
 8 years ago '06        #164
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,890 | Props total: 460 460
 Pistol Peter said:
has anybody perfected getting up from a knockdown...im running away from n*ggas half the time because i know if i go down once forget about it lol
that was my other beef with the demo. it's almost impossible to get up from a knockdown with this new system.
 8 years ago '07        #165
space
space
 Triple0 said:
that was my other beef with the demo. it's almost impossible to get up from a knockdown with this new system.
yeah that s**t was hard...i got knocked in the game though and i got straight up

but i know that there is a art to it that i havent figured out
 8 years ago '06        #166
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,207 | Props total: 2056 2056
its really easy to get up while your knocked down -_-
 8 years ago '07        #167
space
space
why did they make it so hard in the tutorial
 8 years ago '06        #168
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,207 | Props total: 2056 2056
 Pistol Peter said:
why did they make it so hard in the tutorial
your obviously doing it wrong then
 8 years ago '07        #169
space
space
anybody create a boxer using their image yet ?...i tried to hook my camera up to the ps3 but it didnt work...then i tried the xbox cam and it didnt work either lol...somebody said the xbox joint work on the ps3 this my first time trying it
 8 years ago '06        #170
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
Might as well make this the official thread. I take back what I said, this s**t is fun. Still woulda liked buttons, but the game itself is just fun. And it's easy to wh0ore out achievements.
 8 years ago '07        #171
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
 jayvivz said:
Might as well make this the official thread. I take back what I said, this s**t is fun. Still woulda liked buttons, but the game itself is just fun. And it's easy to wh0ore out achievements.
f!ght Night Round 3 is one of the easiest 1000/1000 in history.
 06-25-2009, 07:48 AM         #172
keg_70 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
does anyone do the training manually in legacy mode? automatic training is a lot easier, get more points, i am terrible at doing manual training, always get bum/prospect
 8 years ago '04        #173
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 3006 3006
 keg_70 said:
does anyone do the training manually in legacy mode? automatic training is a lot easier, get more points, i am terrible at doing manual training, always get bum/prospect
a couple of the reviews actually advised that you do auto until you get your stats up a bit because the training games are alot more difficult when your stats are lower..

I havent played career mode yet though
 8 years ago '07        #174
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
space
$620 | Props total: 7 7
This game is Nice...Creating your face on a boxer was very easy (used my pictures from Tiger Woods 10)....Getting up from a knockdown is not hard, just takes a lil practice....Legacy Mode is Nice...And i have played 3 games online..ironically All Against Ray Robinson...Lost the First time against him because I picked hagler and he was just too slow....But the next 2 times, had Sugar Ray Leonard, Sat him down 2 f!ghts in a row.....people use ray robinson cuz he is strong has a strong chin and his stamina never goes down until waaaaaaaay late in the f!ght...So basically he is a Cheese, but he can be beatin, just take your time and box him....:D
 8 years ago '06        #175
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,945 | Props total: 10597 10597
played this for an hour last night and this games terrible and reminds me of when knockout kings went downhill with kok 2003 where they just changed it into slugfest mode.Honestly not having the buttons is gay because the buttons are more realistic but even with the buttons i would not play this game it is just not what boxing is and if f!ght night round 5 (if they have one cause i think sales are goin to tank on this) isnt better f!ght night will suffer the same fate as kok did before them.Hopefully 2k will come out with a nice boxing game soon
 8 years ago '06        #176
Supa mario 
space
space
$3,084 | Props total: 1210 1210
This game is crack at

Analog>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Buttons

Yall need to get yall stick game correct
 06-25-2009, 10:31 AM         #177
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
played this for an hour last night and this games terrible and reminds me of when knockout kings went downhill with kok 2003 where they just changed it into slugfest mode.Honestly not having the buttons is gay because the buttons are more realistic but even with the buttons i would not play this game it is just not what boxing is and if f!ght night round 5 (if they have one cause i think sales are goin to tank on this) isnt better f!ght night will suffer the same fate as kok did before them.Hopefully 2k will come out with a nice boxing game soon
the game is hot garbage. they should call it counter punch kings cause those are the only punches that do anything in the game. i hurt george foreman with tyson and hit him 3 times in a row with my signature punch...didnt knock him down. he clinched me and fully recovered and it was like nothing ever happend. this game is ridiculous. at least they only get up from knockdowns 2-3 times instead of 10 times like in round 3. still yet to have a one punch knockout after who knows how many games

im glad i didnt spend money on this piece of crap. lmao @ jabbing someone 10 times in a row and he blocks one and counters it and all of a sudden im on the verge of a knockdown. and this is realism? what a f**king joke

Last edited by ill800; 06-25-2009 at 10:34 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #178
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
^^^lol so why did they have to take the buttons out?Cause people on the analog was gettin mopped cause the analog is slow and like a slugfest...but they were crying about losing so they had to take them out and now we won't have a boxing game lol

EDIT:This was to the guy above u
 8 years ago '06        #179
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 ill800 said:
the game is hot garbage. they should call it counter punch kings cause those are the only punches that do anything in the game. i hurt george foreman with tyson and hit him 3 times in a row with my signature punch...didnt knock him down. this game is ridiculous.
im glad i didnt spend money on this piece of crap. lmao @ jabbing someone 10 times in a row and he blocks one and counters it and all of a sudden im on the verge of a knockdown. and this is realism? what a f**king joke
yea me and my boy fought eachother ali vs tyson and didn't even finish the first round...was super homo.But i ened up playin for about an hour against cpu because he didn't even wanna play but cpu was no better....reminds me exactly like kok 2003
 8 years ago '07        #180
space
space
 idol said:
I did, so I'll kinda walk you through the process (for 360)

take a front pic of your face and a side pic...go to and go to the f!ghting tab up top then click boxer share...towards the bottom there should be a button for game face or whatever the f**k it's called...click that and upload your pics. Then get on the game and create a boxer and you should be able to figure out the rest...

Hope that helps 'cause it took me a bit to figure out wtf to do also...especially since the site doesn't let you do the game face on a mac...so I had to f**king try it like 3 times 'till it gave me the message then i switched to f**king windows...
lol thats all it takes ???...good looking my dude
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy