The Official Fight Night Round 4 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #141
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,989 | Props total: 10659 10659
downloading now...will it give it one more try but using the sticks is nothign like real boxing and is not fluid enough....but like i said sales would be down and button would return in f!ght night 5...looks like they will b available in the DLC of f!ght night...guess they see how much they're goin to lose and that the main people who don't want buttons are the select few who just suck at the game and cry and make excuses when they get beat by somebody using buttons
 8 years ago '08        #142
sbbigmike 
space
space
space
$209 | Props total: 44 44
So are you able to use buttons mash in this game.
 8 years ago '07        #143
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Rico23 said:
PS3 most likely, cuz in my area there were a bunch of orders for 360 not PS3
Posted via Mobile Device
yezzir
 06-24-2009, 12:15 AM         #144
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if ure on PSN, my name is extrapizzle, get @ me
 06-24-2009, 12:41 AM         #145
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
downloading now...will it give it one more try but using the sticks is nothign like real boxing and is not fluid enough....but like i said sales would be down and button would return in f!ght night 5...looks like they will b available in the DLC of f!ght night...guess they see how much they're goin to lose and that the main people who don't want buttons are the select few who just suck at the game and cry and make excuses when they get beat by somebody using buttons
this game is actually worse than i thought it would be. it feels like s**t. the same problems that have plagued the series still are in the game.

why cant you just knock a guy out with one punch? do they seriously have to get up at least 3 times? why in the hell do you automatically recover from a clinch? why is it so easy to clinch when youre hurt? i hurt dude twice in one round, he clinched me both times and then turns around and knocks me out.

getting up from a knockdown feels retarded. the corner mini game is retarded. bobbing and weaving is retarded.

why are counter punches the only punches that do any damage? i hit dude with three uppercuts in a row from tyson and dude was fine. jabs and straights do nothing.

the only improvement theyve made is removing the parry. and the block gauge is absolutely useless.

removing the buttons was foolish. the stick has been tweaked and feels weird. why should i have to hold L2 to jab to the body yet i can uppercut and hook to the body without it? throwing a uppercut to the body is too similar to a uppercut to the head. same goes with the hook.

in summary, more worthless crap from ea. theyve been putting out the same game for years in many different genres and getting away with it cause they have no competition.

Last edited by ill800; 06-24-2009 at 12:50 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #146
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,228 | Props total: 1819 1819
 ill800 said:
this game is actually worse than i thought it would be. it feels like s**t. the same problems that have plagued the series still are in the game.

why cant you just knock a guy out with one punch? do they seriously have to get up at least 3 times? why in the hell do you automatically recover from a clinch? why is it so easy to clinch when youre hurt? i hurt dude twice in one round, he clinched me both times and then turns around and knocks me out.

getting up from a knockdown feels retarded. the corner mini game is retarded. bobbing and weaving is retarded.

why are counter punches the only punches that do any damage? i hit dude with three uppercuts in a row from tyson and dude was fine. jabs and straights do nothing.

the only improvement theyve made is removing the parry. and the block gauge is absolutely useless.

removing the buttons was foolish. the stick has been tweaked and feels weird. why should i have to hold L2 to jab to the body yet i can uppercut and hook to the body without it? throwing a uppercut to the body is too similar to a uppercut to the head. same goes with the hook.

in summary, more worthless crap from ea. theyve been putting out the same game for years in many different genres and getting away with it cause they have no competition.
YOU CAN KNOCK A PERSON OUT WITH ONE PUNCH IN THE GAME and I dont mean wearing him down till he gets in a KO moment I have done it prolly 4 times in the demo...

By the way jabs is the best way to stop a clinch. P.S. in real life clinching happens frequently and its typically all a f!ghter needs to recover. Puncher note:If you Jab someone 3 times in session guarantee he will be stunned in the game..

The blocking meter imo is great because if u just sit in block punches WILL slip through just like in real life...I remember one f!ght I had pacman in a ko moment. He was up against the ropes blocking just taking punches. As a result, his blocking meter wore down and he went down from a uppercut that split his guard.

This game has made many improvements imo. As a gamer I like the fact that they took away button config because it levels the playing field because in a match with TPC vs Buttons will always be faster(not necessarily win but will be faster). However, it prolly will turn away some gamers

Last edited by authenic; 06-24-2009 at 01:10 AM..
 06-24-2009, 01:18 AM         #147
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 authenic said:
YOU CAN KNOCK A PERSON OUT WITH ONE PUNCH IN THE GAME and I dont mean wearing him down till he gets in a KO moment have done it prolly 4 times in the demo...

By the way jabs is the best way to stop clinch. P.S .in real life clinching happens frequently and all a f!ghter needs to recover. Puncher note:If you Jab someone 3 times in session guarantee he will be stunned in the game..

The blocking meter imo is great because if u just sit in block punches WILL slip through just like in real life...I remember one f!ght I had pacman in a ko moment. He was up against the ropes blocking just taking punches. As a result, his blocking meter wore down and he went down from a uppercut that split his guard.

This game has made many improvements imo. As a gamer I like the fact that they took away button config because it levels the playing field because in a match with TPC vs Buttons will always be faster(not necessarily win but will be faster). However, it prolly will turn away some gamers
ps :rolleyes: i know what boxing is. ive been watching it since youve been sucking on your mothers tit. lmao at clinching being an auto recovery in real life. what boxing matches do you watch? clinching isnt that easy to do in a real boxing match, especially when your hurt. boxers damn sure dont automatically recover after a magical clinch.

lmao @ jabbing someone three times in secession and having him stunned. wtf game are you playing? i uppercutted dude three times in a row and he was fine.

and ive knocked dude down with one punch, and of course he got up. knocked him down again with one punch, he got up, again.

i play the computer and all they do is block. the blocking meter is irrelevant. it never really goes down.

and why dont they have real counters in this game? like an overhand right countering a left hook and s**t like that? why do you have to duck or block someone for it to be a counter punch? this is a counter punch: right hook counters the jab.

my first impressions of the game are that it sucks balls and hasnt changed much at all from the others.

Last edited by ill800; 06-24-2009 at 01:25 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #148
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,228 | Props total: 1819 1819
 ill800 said:
ps :rolleyes: i know what boxing is. ive been watching it since youve been sucking on your mothers tit. lmao at clinching being an auto recovery in real life. what boxing matches do you watch? clinching isnt that easy to do in a real boxing match, especially when your hurt. boxers damn sure dont automatically recover after a magical clinch.

lmao @ jabbing someone three times in secession and having him stunned. wtf game are you playing? i uppercutted dude three times in a row and he was fine.

and ive knocked dude down with one punch, and of course he got up. knocked him down again with one punch, he got up, again.

i play the computer and all they do is block. the blocking meter is irrelevant. it never really goes down.

and why dont they have real counters in this game? like an overhand right countering a left hook and s**t like that? why do you have to duck or block someone for it to be a counter punch? this is a counter punch: right hook counters the jab.

my first impressions of the game are that it sucks balls and hasnt changed much at all from the others.
I KNOW WHAT YOU MENT BY KNOCK OUT WITH ONE PUNCH(thus the reason I typed in ALLCAPS)... KNOCKED OUT WITH ONE PUNCH meaning the only knock out in the f!ght....not knockdown and getting back up

2nd the point of how long have you been watching boxing vs I is irrelevant(esp. since I boxed for 5 yrs)

unlike in round 3 where they would force u to let your opponent recover out of the KO moment you can actually break out of it and he'll still be in the KO moment. Also even after the clinch the f!ghters health isn't restored all the way back to its starting point. IF it did THEN you would have a point.

I could post a video of me playing showing me throwing 3-4 ups cleanly and your opponent will back up...matter fact why don't u just go to tutorial or practice mode and just throw three Ups and see if the computer doesn't respond like I said.

Oh yea plenty people have testified to the blocking meter effectiveness...so clearly your not doing something right..

.....and why do you have to try to insult someone because your opinion differs...lighten up a bit champ

Fact remains THIS IS THE MOST REALISTIC BOXING GAME ON THE MARKET

*facebreakers anyone

Last edited by authenic; 06-24-2009 at 01:46 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #149
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,989 | Props total: 10659 10659
 authenic said:
YOU CAN KNOCK A PERSON OUT WITH ONE PUNCH IN THE GAME and I dont mean wearing him down till he gets in a KO moment I have done it prolly 4 times in the demo...

By the way jabs is the best way to stop a clinch. P.S. in real life clinching happens frequently and its typically all a f!ghter needs to recover. Puncher note:If you Jab someone 3 times in session guarantee he will be stunned in the game..

but buttons can't even keep up with real to life boxing speed so why take out the one that is closest to the real thing just so somebody can feel special using tpc when it is slower.If that's their choice that's their choice but ur fingers can't even move as fast to hit a 6 punch combo on the buttons as roy jones or somebody like floyd mayweather could throw.TPC is real speed for maybe the heavyweight division but is so slow any division under that makes the game feel less fluid,slow,clumpy,and like a slugfest

all the people sayin button mash this button mash that just can't play the game.If u can't beat a button masher u got serious problems cause they get tired quick and all you have to do is counter them.Go watch a local amatuer show....guarentee there a few guys who come out at the bell non stop punching and the mor expierenced f!ghter with either counter him and put him on his back or let him ware himself out and beat the hell out of him the next 2 rounds

tpc seems to be the problem not the buttons.It's the people who were using tpc who were crying...it's tpc that is slow and not close to real boxing so why tak eout buttons..just stupid

and as for the one punch knockdown it's not even close to what it should be.UFC has that s**t down.Not sure what they use but it does not feel "random: like all other f!ght nights and knockout kings...in ufc u actually feel like u caught a guy right on his chin on just the right ang;e when he opened himself up for the shot

Last edited by philly337; 06-24-2009 at 09:00 AM..
 06-24-2009, 09:29 AM         #150
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ign.com gave it 8.8
 8 years ago '06        #151
Supa mario 
space
space
$3,086 | Props total: 1212 1212
This game is great
 8 years ago '04        #152
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,341 | Props total: 2765 2765
so far in lower weight class this game sucks. You cant pull a flurrie very fluient. Really what good use is it to use manny pacquaio, shane mosley if i cant get my punches right
 8 years ago '07        #153
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 VictoryThagr8 said:
so far in lower weight class this game sucks. You cant pull a flurrie very fluient. Really what good use is it to use manny pacquaio, shane mosley if i cant get my punches right
i was tagging the s**t out of ricky hatton with manny on the demo..you just gotta practice more
 06-24-2009, 02:56 PM         #154
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so i hit dude with about 7 straight right hands and hes fine... yes my stamina was good. i can land 6 hit combos but if the other f!ghter blocks/counters one of those punches they do more damage with one punch than my 6 punches did to him. there is entirely too much attention paid to counter punching.

its way too easy to recover after being hurt. if the other guy clinches or stays a way a few seconds he fully recovers. getting hurt should affect the stamina or total health more. and why in the f**k can you not punch in the clinch? how retarded is that? ricky hatton shouldnbt even be in the game if you cant punch in the clinch cause thats all that mofo does.

i think referees should stop f!ghts like in real life. like if you hurt the guy so many times in a round or if the f!ghter has a significant cut...

still yet to knock anyone out cold with one punch/win with just one knockdown. dont understand why stamina doesnt factor more into the game. i was f!ghting morrison with tyson. i knocked him down in the first round and proceeded to pummel him for 10 straight rounds. in round ten i knocked him down again. he had about a quarter stamina and life and he still gets up.

i mean, theyve had almost a decade to incorporate these simple things into the game yet they seem content rehashing the same engine over and over again with minor tweeks

im really trying to like to this game but there are soo many things i dont like in it. why cant they have knockouts like ufc undisputed? why cant they have realistic counter punching? it sucks when i see dude throw a big hook and uppercut him righjt before he lands his hook, but it does absolutely no damage

Last edited by ill800; 06-24-2009 at 03:01 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #155
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
s**t is fun
 8 years ago '06        #156
~DMX911~ 
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 0 0
game is dope
 8 years ago '04        #157
mpmastamind510 40 heat pts40
space
space
$3,038 | Props total: 1759 1759
 ~DMX911~ said:
game is dope
:applause::applause:

JUST got it for the ps3.. psn martinp1.. lets get it!
 8 years ago '04        #158
illipinopimp 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 0 0
Anyone have an issue with not getting past the title screen?

I bought FN4 but when I but the disc in the game just froze at the title screen. I waited about 10 minutes to see if it would load and nothing happened. I also restarted my 360, which didn't make it work, and also tried another game which successfully started.

I've already gone to Gamestop and exchanged it for another disc but the new one still has this problem.

Any suggestions?
 8 years ago '04        #159
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
I will buy when the button control patch comes out......
 06-24-2009, 09:20 PM         #160
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illipinopimp said:
Anyone have an issue with not getting past the title screen?

I bought FN4 but when I but the disc in the game just froze at the title screen. I waited about 10 minutes to see if it would load and nothing happened. I also restarted my 360, which didn't make it work, and also tried another game which successfully started.

I've already gone to Gamestop and exchanged it for another disc but the new one still has this problem.

Any suggestions?
yes, i had the same problem. unplug your ethernet cable when you boot the disc up. you can connect it back in after the game loads up. pretty lame but i do what i have to do.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago