Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-22-2009, 02:05 PM         #81
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
controls seem fine to me....as long as you get them down you can throw any punch you want at any time.

quit b***hin and learn to play the damn game. it wont be that hard to get used to using sticks.
 05-22-2009, 04:41 PM         #82
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ f**k up n*gga
 9 years ago '06        #83
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 Calamity said:
i know thats how i play f!ght night i use a balence of buttons AND analog..... and im so used to that... i go straight to the balanced button/TPC configuration when i play... and now i gotta go through the trouble of learnin a whole new way to play? i dont think so... it aint cuz i cant learn how to play like that... its just that n*ggaz is USED to playin how they BEEN playin....
lol@n*ggaz thinkin just cuz they use analog sticks they automatically nice... naaaaah
Thank you. Finally someone really makes sense. It's not just like "I can't get used to this, f**k this game, it's wack." It's that they had a good system already. All they had to do was build upon it by adding the TPC like they did so that analog moves are more accurate, but still have the buttons in tact. Add to that all the other improvements they made like the no "invisible wall" thing, then why strip it down?

Honestly, to everyone saying how much they like the game, you cannot lie, it the game was like I just described, you'd like it much more. Don't give me that bulls**t about button mashers because if you really are as nice as you say you could beat button mashers, just like anyone nice enough in SF or Tekken or Dead or Alive or UFC 09 or Smackdown vs Raw or Virtua f!ghter or Soul Calibur OR ANY f!ghtING GAME can beat a button masher. If you can't beat a button masher than you should consider button mashing your damn self. Everyone keeps rationalizing for the stripping down they did just because the game's been so hyped.
 9 years ago '04        #84
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,329 | Props total: 2734 2734
[QUOTE=Calamity;13833868]i know thats how i play f!ght night i use a balence of buttons AND analog..... and im so used to that... i go straight to the balanced button/TPC configuration when i play... and now i gotta go through the trouble of learnin a whole new way to play? i dont think so... it aint cuz i cant learn how to play like that... its just that n*ggaz is USED to playin how they BEEN playin....
lol@n*ggaz thinkin just cuz they use analog sticks they automatically nice... naaaaah[/QUOTE

you notice how all analog users use the term button mashers and how they are cheap. Well they basically are saying that they cant beat button masher because of the unrealistic flow of flurries. really you are adding some unnecessary motion to pull a combo out compared to using the buttons. Then again most analog users are trash and dont watch boxing and only knows Floyd, Ali, Joe frazier and Mike Tyson while not knowing who Juan manual marquez, Ivan Calderon, Joan Guzman, Nonito donaire, Chris John are.
 9 years ago '05        #85
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,431 | Props total: 1371 1371
Lol at the TPC haters. If you want to play the game right, use the TPC. The game is in TPC default when you first pop in the game, which is the best and suggested way. Either way, it's no problem for me because I destroy button mashers either way because I have skill in f!ght Night games.
 9 years ago '06        #86
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 4REAL said:
Lol at the TPC haters. If you want to play the game right, use the TPC. The game is in TPC default when you first pop in the game, which is the best and suggested way. Either way, it's no problem for me because I destroy button mashers either way because I have skill in f!ght Night games.
n*gga...the point everyone is making is that it ONLY has TPC as an option...no buttons at all. What's wrong with you?
 9 years ago '04        #87
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
[QUOTE=VictoryThagr8;13843234]
 Calamity said:
i know thats how i play f!ght night i use a balence of buttons AND analog..... and im so used to that... i go straight to the balanced button/TPC configuration when i play... and now i gotta go through the trouble of learnin a whole new way to play? i dont think so... it aint cuz i cant learn how to play like that... its just that n*ggaz is USED to playin how they BEEN playin....
lol@n*ggaz thinkin just cuz they use analog sticks they automatically nice... naaaaah[/QUOTE

you notice how all analog users use the term button mashers and how they are cheap. Well they basically are saying that they cant beat button masher because of the unrealistic flow of flurries. really you are adding some unnecessary motion to pull a combo out compared to using the buttons. Then again most analog users are trash and dont watch boxing and only knows Floyd, Ali, Joe frazier and Mike Tyson while not knowing who Juan manual marquez, Ivan Calderon, Joan Guzman, Nonito donaire, Chris John are.
i'll be spamming tyson and paq man final got the hang of it its still kinda unresponsive
 9 years ago '06        #88
snaxxx 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 1510 1510
yes this game is incredible i was the one that started the other thread.....Man after playing it more....i started to realize how dope this game really is.Firs off the graphics are dope and the f!ghting mechanics are spot on! tHE BLOCKING SYSTEM IS TRULY DONE WELL...how you are able to punch through blocks is straight up G. this is by far the illest boxing game out! ive never played a demo non stop......i was saying before how pacman is slow in the game and how i was expecting to knock out hatton in round 1 den k!ll him in round 2,,,,after getting better i KNocked him the f**k out! like in real life. i take everyting i said back in the first thread

FNR4 day 1 cop forsure.....everyone needs to get this game June 30.
 9 years ago '06        #89
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,340 | Props total: 1419 1419
I will get it since they push batman back to Sept. 1st : (
 9 years ago '06        #90
snaxxx 4 heat pts OP
space
space
 Blockburner28 said:
I will get it since they push batman back to Sept. 1st : (
das wussup...this game is a breath of fresh air
 9 years ago '06        #91
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
*sigh* And heeere....we.......

GO.

[pic - click to view]

05-25-2009, 08:08 PM         #92
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #93
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
don't nobody on here give a s**t what u take back. n*ggas was coppin that s**t regardless.
 9 years ago '06        #94
snaxxx 4 heat pts OP
space
space
lol tru tru...juss sayin.... game is dope!
 9 years ago '06        #95
bugzy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 107 107
i knew folks would come around
 9 years ago '06        #96
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
Aaaaand, we merge.
 9 years ago '05        #97
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
n*ggas writing fughkin paragraphs n this beech
 9 years ago '04        #98
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,035 | Props total: 19620 19620
 PhrozenMenace said:
n*ggas writing fughkin paragraphs n this beech
right, you dudes is lame..... just cop the game and keep it moving...

type of dude that would be like yoo that game is wack son, dont cop that.. cop this here, *insert overrated game*
 9 years ago '04        #99
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
^ f**k up n*gga
say goodbye to anything involving the Packers in the slumz of Wisconsin!

Favre left yall,
 9 years ago '04        #100
space
space
 FaceMob said:
False. Tighten up.
Homie, that's one nasty a.ss AVY, take that s**t off.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy