The Official Fight Night Round 4 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-20-2009, 04:37 AM         #61
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FaceMob said:
In regards to the big bold letters you mus be the type of n*gga who will only watch a f!ght when its on PPV with "megastars". I mean really, no good f!ghters.

Second, for what its worth I used buttons every boxing game up till now but I can care less if they bring them back because this TPC is so f**kin easy to do you would have to have half a brain and no thumbs to not get this down.

Graphics terrible? What you playing on a 1994 21 inch sdtv? The graphics are not a realistic as Rnd 3, its a little more cartoonish Ill give you that. But to say they are terrible is just stupid. They had to sacrifice graphics for the sake of the new physics engine.

Lastly, the game plays smooth at 60 FPS and s**t like glancing blows, being able to break your opponents guard, height and reach actually mattering, different boxer styles etc... makes this game a million times better than Rnd 3. FN3 was a unrealistic haymaker fest. This s**t so much more true to the sport than that POS game.

you not gonnna run over me like you do these other b***hes f**k that..

I have a big a.ss plasma HD television fam,.........very big.......s**t cost money too, you already admitted that the graphics are cartoonish and that FNR 3 graphics were better all the while tryna clown me and say i have an old a.ss television...so what the f**k is it face?

the character models from round 3 are far better than the way they look on round 4........and far as me watching the MEGA STARS...not so....i know just as much about boxing as you.....probably watch it and study it MORE than you......so miss me with that bulls**t brother man.

they dont have the great f!ghters on there, some not much.....wheres mayweather, i thought they had shane and bernard on there...they dont even have them...and they both were on f!ght night in the past........were's trinidad? fernando vargas? zab super jadah? kstyza zu, ike quartey (use to kick a.ss from ghana) they missin alot of motherf**kas fam.

stop getting mad at n*ggas for voicing their f**king opinions on a game, you saying we crying motherf**ka YA'LL crying as well.........

you missed the part were i said i was gonna try the game out first before i cast my final judgment...i dont have to like this s**t just because you sucking it's d**k and you are satisfied with the after taste..........i been looking forward to this game for a LONG a.ss TIME....you probably done switched 2 or 3 jobs by now, THATS how long i been waiting for this b***h, and for them to take the buttons away is crazy in my opinion.......and none of you n*ggas STILL can't see me in FNR3..so it is what it is.

you can miss me with that bulls**t face
 9 years ago '09        #62
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
Dam i thought hatton wasnt gunna be in the game cuz he was still asleep from the pacman f!ght
 05-20-2009, 04:58 AM         #63
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

this game >>> fnr4
 05-20-2009, 12:07 PM         #64
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
you not gonnna run over me like you do these other b***hes f**k that..

I have a big a.ss plasma HD television fam,.........very big.......s**t cost money too, you already admitted that the graphics are cartoonish and that FNR 3 graphics were better all the while tryna clown me and say i have an old a.ss television...so what the f**k is it face?

the character models from round 3 are far better than the way they look on round 4........and far as me watching the MEGA STARS...not so....i know just as much about boxing as you.....probably watch it and study it MORE than you......so miss me with that bulls**t brother man.

they dont have the great f!ghters on there, some not much.....wheres mayweather, i thought they had shane and bernard on there...they dont even have them...and they both were on f!ght night in the past........were's trinidad? fernando vargas? zab super jadah? kstyza zu, ike quartey (use to kick a.ss from ghana) they missin alot of motherf**kas fam.

stop getting mad at n*ggas for voicing their f**king opinions on a game, you saying we crying motherf**ka YA'LL crying as well.........

you missed the part were i said i was gonna try the game out first before i cast my final judgment...i dont have to like this s**t just because you sucking it's d**k and you are satisfied with the after taste..........i been looking forward to this game for a LONG a.ss TIME....you probably done switched 2 or 3 jobs by now, THATS how long i been waiting for this b***h, and for them to take the buttons away is crazy in my opinion.......and none of you n*ggas STILL can't see me in FNR3..so it is what it is.

you can miss me with that bulls**t face
You aint said nothing different than what you said before. Again we have established the graphics are more realistic than round 3. Again they dumbed down the graphics because they implemented a new physics engine, you know the engine that allows grazing blows, punches to connect on the neck, chest and belt line and back. The inf!ghting, the muscle flexing as you punch, move and get hit, the height and reach mattering

You cant f!ght with Tyson on the outside like you can with Lennox Lewis because Lewis has like a 84" reach and Tyson a 71", give or take. In round 3 everyones reach was equal and the height counted for nothing. If you really do "study boxing" more than me you could appreciate the realism they have implemented if you are true to the sport.

With you being a "true" boxing fan I cant see why you would be so adamant about running over someone if that POS called round 3. Judge jabs, bulls**t haymakers thrown over and over with no effect on stamina, knockout knees, a garbage KO moment, that bulls**t parry system freezing people for 2 seconds... I can go on.

Having said that while they took a small step back the graphics are not terrible by any means and it playing at 60 FPS instead of 30 like Rnd 3 makes for a much better boxing experience considering everything they have added to the game. Round 4 will have its flaws like all other games but this is easily the best boxing game to ever drop.

As far as the roster are you serious? No good f!ghters? Do I have to remind a "true" fan of who's good? Yea, they dont have Mayweather and a few other big names who priced themselves out or wanted to much face time but they do have plenty of quality f!ghters on the roster not to mention the biggest roster since KO Kings. lemme remind you who is on there.

Heavyweight
---
Tomasz Adamek
*Muhammad Ali
*Eddie Chambers
*George Foreman
*Joe Frazier
Roy Jones Jr.
*Lennox Lewis
*Tommy Morrison
*James Toney
*Mike Tyson
---
Light Heavyweight
---
*Tomasz Adamek
*Joe Calzaghe
Tommy Hearns
*Bernard Hopkins
*Roy Jones Jr.
Kelly Pavlik
Ray Robinson
*Jermain Taylor
James Toney
Winky Wright
---
Middleweight
---
*Arthur Abraham
*Amin Asikainen
Roberto Duran
*Marvin Hagler
*Tommy Hearns
Bernard Hopkins
Roy Jones Jr.
*Jake LaMotta
Ray Leonard
*Carlos Monzon
*Sergio Mora
*Anthony Mundine
*Kelly Pavlik
Vinny Pazienza
*Ray Robinson
*Cory Spinks
James Toney
*Winky Wright
---
Welterweight
---
*Emmanual Augustus
Julio Cesar Chavez
*Kermit Cintron
Diego Corrales
*Miguel Cotto
*Roberto Duran
*Ricky Hatton
*Vivian Harris
Tommy Hearns
*Ray Leonard
*Paulie Malignaggi
*Shane Mosley
*Victor Ortiz
*Manny Pacquiao
Vinny Pazienza
Ray Robinson
Cory Spinks
Pernell Whitaker
---
Lightweight
---
Marco Antonio Barerra
*Nate Campbell
*Julio Cesar Chavez
*Diego Corrales
Roberto Duran
*Arturo Gatti
Erik Morales
Shane Mosley
Manny Pacquiao
*Vinny Pazienza
*Edwin Valero
*Pernell Whitaker
---
Featherweight
---
*Marco Antonio Barerra
Julio Cesar Chavez
Diego Corrales
*Billy Dib
*Yuriorkis Gamboa
*Robert Guerrero
*Erik Morales
Manny Pacquiao
Edwin Valero
---
Bantamweight
---
*Jorge Arce
Marco Antonio Barerra
*Nonito Donaire
*Fernando Montiel
Erik Morales
Manny Pacquiao
---
Flyweight
---
Jorge Arce
Nonito Donaire
Manny Pacquiao

Hopkins is still possible per the Mods and Admins @ The FN forums

As for you waiting for this game and me d**k riding etc... etc.... I can say the same s**t about you with round 3. How can you even be so happy about round 3? That game is a joke of a boxing sim. Ill answer the question for you...its because you can use buttons and you havent adjusted to the new TPC. All I can tell you is use the demo and tighten up or you gonna miss out. Your anger about buttons is clouding your judgement.

Last edited by FaceMob; 05-20-2009 at 12:09 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #65
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 iPunish901 said:
how can you say a game sucks from playing a demo that was probably made before the final with two welterweights that is known to be on a low level?! im just saying, im not gonna judge until i rent the game and play with someone serious
If the controls suck, regardless of what else they do with the game, the game will suck. That's what a demo is for. It's what the companies release to have people either confirm a purchase or confirm a pass. I bet EA is sad they released a demo cuz I know tons of people woulda copped regardless then play it and trade it in lmao, myself included.
 9 years ago '06        #66
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 FaceMob said:
As for you waiting for this game and me d**k riding etc... etc.... I can say the same s**t about you with round 3. How can you even be so happy about round 3? That game is a joke of a boxing sim. Ill answer the question for you...its because you can use buttons and you havent adjusted to the new TPC. All I can tell you is use the demo and tighten up or you gonna miss out. Your anger about buttons is clouding your judgement.
I've adapted to the TPC completely and I still say the s**t just sucks, period, so how you sound? I adapted to the stick-based Skate control scheme and the button-based Tony Hawk control scheme and the Tony Hawk one is easier, but the Skate one is better. The FNR3 is harder and better, so how you sound? In R4 all you worry about is an analog and top buttons, not the top buttons, face buttons and analog sticks at the same time. The game just sucks.

EA knew people would be throwing and landing 100000 punches per match which is why they made health so high in this s**t. You can take 30 hooks, uppercuts, haymakers and jabs and keep f!ghting as long as you block one of every 10 hits and keep throwing punches. n*ggaz saying the button s**t is worse is cuz they most likely always lost to button-analog users in R3 cuz they're not fast enough to work the analog and the buttons in harmony. Now they got one thing to worry about so it's easier. Damn shame.
 05-20-2009, 12:31 PM         #67
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:
I've adapted to the TPC completely and I still say the s**t just sucks, period, so how you sound? I adapted to the stick-based Skate control scheme and the button-based Tony Hawk control scheme and the Tony Hawk one is easier, but the Skate one is better. The FNR3 is harder and better, so how you sound? In R4 all you worry about is an analog and top buttons, not the top buttons, face buttons and analog sticks at the same time. The game just sucks.

EA knew people would be throwing and landing 100000 punches per match which is why they made health so high in this s**t. You can take 30 hooks, uppercuts, haymakers and jabs and keep f!ghting as long as you block one of every 10 hits and keep throwing punches. n*ggaz saying the button s**t is worse is cuz they most likely always lost to button-analog users in R3 cuz they're not fast enough to work the analog and the buttons in harmony. Now they got one thing to worry about so it's easier. Damn shame.
I used config 3 in round 3, you know the one with buttons. I can care less if they bring them back because I have already learned the TPC. :greetings10:
 9 years ago '05        #68
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,106 | Props total: 1541 1541
I used the analogs in FNR3 but its the only game I've ever got calluses on my thumb. Maybe I need to switch the angle or something but it happened every time I played for more than 30 minutes.
 9 years ago '04        #69
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
You could use buttons for punching in FNR3? Wtf

What's so hard about using analog sticks? Jab fest, combos, everything, its not that hard to do

But yeah those comments have nothing to do with people b***hing about the game...can't play that s**t since my 360 isn't reading DVDs anymore :banghead:

Looks like every boxer is gonna be able to double Paul Williams workrate too
 9 years ago '04        #70
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 ImageOfTruth said:
Game goes hard from what I can judge off the demo, step your game up! Check this beating I dealt to Ricky Hatton,
Was your stamina low because Pacquiao is SLOW as f**k in that video
 9 years ago '05        #71
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
I agree with most of the folks in this thread. The game is a.ss. I was semi-hyped cuz it has Tyson, but now it's just a rental at best. Graphics aren't polished at all! New physics engine or not, there is no excuse for the graphics looking like a first generation PS3/360 game. It feels rushed. Even though it isn't finished, this build is close enough to complete for me to NOT want to cop it. Damn, I shouldn't be surprised. It is an EA product.
 9 years ago '06        #72
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 FaceMob said:
I used config 3 in round 3, you know the one with buttons. I can care less if they bring them back because I have already learned the TPC. :greetings10:
Didn't ask.
 9 years ago '06        #73
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 Jamaro85 said:
You could use buttons for punching in FNR3? Wtf

What's so hard about using analog sticks? Jab fest, combos, everything, its not that hard to do
It's not hard to use the analog sticks, it's just not fun. Some people like it, but most people think stripping down controls that worked very well is bad thing. UFCU09>FNR4.
 05-20-2009, 07:33 PM         #74
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
face mob works at EA sports headquarters.........
 05-20-2009, 07:43 PM         #75
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
face mob works at EA sports headquarters.........
Naw, Im just happy they dropped a game that better represented the sport. Round 3 was a f**kin joke and I was a terror in that s**t.
 9 years ago '06        #76
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
manny looks fat
 05-20-2009, 07:53 PM         #77
iamcrackmusik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they could of balanced the use of buttons vs analog sticks

taking out the buttons all together was the dumbest think they could of done
 9 years ago '04        #78
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
 iamcrackmusik said:
they could of balanced the use of buttons vs analog sticks

taking out the buttons all together was the dumbest think they could of done

i know thats how i play f!ght night i use a balence of buttons AND analog..... and im so used to that... i go straight to the balanced button/TPC configuration when i play... and now i gotta go through the trouble of learnin a whole new way to play? i dont think so... it aint cuz i cant learn how to play like that... its just that n*ggaz is USED to playin how they BEEN playin....
lol@n*ggaz thinkin just cuz they use analog sticks they automatically nice... naaaaah
 9 years ago '07        #79
six1twan 3 heat pts
space
space
$981 | Props total: 179 179
Yeah Man this $hit is wack the whole analog situation basic example of bad control choice for this years game somebody go try to throw the same exact punch 2-3 times back to back its damn there impossible to throw a uppercut to the chin repeatedly or a haymaker in FNR4 the only consisted punch you can get off is those weak a.ss jabs thats it

In boxing you are suppose to have total control over what punches you throw and how you throw them at all times with this game you dont get that choice to do so
 05-22-2009, 01:16 PM         #80
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 six1twan said:
Yeah Man this $hit is wack the whole analog situation basic example of bad control choice for this years game somebody go try to throw the same exact punch 2-3 times back to back its damn there impossible to throw a uppercut to the chin repeatedly or a haymaker in FNR4 the only consisted punch you can get off is those weak a.ss jabs thats it

In boxing you are suppose to have total control over what punches you throw and how you throw them at all times with this game you dont get that choice to do so
False. Tighten up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago