The Official Fight Night Round 4 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 1340 1340
 billieskeet said:
I'm not opposed to the stick, but I was hoping that they would improve the punches in this game and have more power punches that stop a f!ghter dead in their swing or somethin. I was gonna get FNR4 and UFC Undisputed, but now after checkin it out for myself and hearing testimonies, I'm just gonna stick wit UFC Undisputed, s**t is addictive as hell.
basically.

UFC >>>>
 9 years ago '06        #42
KC2NC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,802 | Props total: 78 78
Demo is ok....hate how every time you want to play they make you take the tutorial... but still like round 3 better, but I will wait for the game to drop to give my full decision....but on the button situation I kind of think its wack, its kinda like taking buttons out of nba 2k9 or madden....just doesn't seem right. I use both analog and button....just my 2 cents
 9 years ago '06        #43
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,987 | Props total: 10657 10657
 FaceMob said:
You n*ggas step your TPC game up. Punches can be thrown just as fast as buttons. Stop complaining and lab the s**t. This game is the s**t.

Check these videos. Disregard the s**t quality and just check the head movement and hand speed. User controlled player is Pacman.

Here are a few replays of clean knockdowns.

Watch the footwork. Nice sidestep and uppercut.

man get the f**k outta here with that s**t...it ain't about steppin up ur game on tpc it's about tpc not being realistic and being a slugfest.Those video prove my point...if that's ur defense ur basically clowned the tpc because that is nowhere close to the speed of real life combos...like i posted in another thread...

philly337 said:
LOL...roy jones is a button masher!!!!You can't throw combos that fast!!!Haha..yall are so gay who suck the analog's d**k...pleeeeeeease somebody throw 3 hooks in a row like roy did at 3:26 on this video...i will a pay dude who can do it...because u can't.Atleast with the buttons if i wanna throw 3 hooks with roy i can hit X 3 times as fast as he would throw in real life...let me see u swoop the analog in the hook motion 3 times in .3 seconds

and go ahead and try the 20 some punch combo roy ends the f!ght with...

buttons are more realistic unless ur f!ghting with butterbean....face it

9 years ago '09        #44
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
First of all if you're "big-uppin" any Def Jam anything your opinion means s**t...and if you play f!ght Night with the buttons instead of the analog you're a b***h...
 05-19-2009, 08:01 PM         #45
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Geezy said:
First of all if you're "big-uppin" any Def Jam anything your opinion means s**t...and if you play f!ght Night with the buttons instead of the analog you're a b***h...
how you gon call some one a b***h cus they use the buttons and you don't//////

calling someone a b***h behind the computer doesn't mean anything..like me saying i smashed your moms back in 98// it holds no weight
 9 years ago '06        #46
snaxxx 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 1539 1539
 DJ Geezy said:
calm down money....def jam was my s**t....not the new one..the old ones...and i use both...jabs for button and hooks and haymakers for analog.....im sayin the game isnt all that cuz the punches are weakk..and its a straight up slugfest...man i was expecting to knock out hatton twice in round 1 den k!ll him in round 2.....this game aint real at all
 05-19-2009, 08:03 PM         #47
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
learn to block (parry) and counter punch with combos in FNFR4 and you will love it.
 9 years ago '06        #48
snaxxx 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:

calling someone a b***h behind the computer doesn't mean anything..like me saying i smashed your moms back in 98// it holds no weight
yea dj greezy is a b***h for talking greezy for nutting......he mad cuz i banged his mom in 98 lolol
 9 years ago '09        #49
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
 snaxxx said:
yea dj greezy is a b***h for talking greezy for nutting......he mad cuz i banged his mom in 98 lolol
Canada eh? Almost made it...

Move the f**k along...you weren't even a twinkle in your pop's eye in '98
 9 years ago '09        #50
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:

Because using the the buttons is some b***h s**t...it's like using the d-pad instead of the analog stick...yea it's there but you shouldn't be using it and it's corny...
 9 years ago '06        #51
snaxxx 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 DJ Geezy said:
Canada eh? Almost made it...

Move the f**k along...you weren't even a twinkle in your pop's eye in '98
did u have a bad day 2day??did ur gurl leave you?? u lose your job?? must b something bad cuz u are mad as hell for nuttin
 9 years ago '05        #52
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,085 | Props total: 10767 10767
 DJ Geezy said:
Because using the the buttons is some b***h s**t...it's like using the d-pad instead of the analog stick...yea it's there but you shouldn't be using it and it's corny...
Wow.
 9 years ago '09        #53
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
Game goes hard from what I can judge off the demo, step your game up! Check this beating I dealt to Ricky Hatton,
 05-19-2009, 10:04 PM         #54
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
man get the f**k outta here with that s**t...it ain't about steppin up ur game on tpc it's about tpc not being realistic and being a slugfest.Those video prove my point...if that's ur defense ur basically clowned the tpc because that is nowhere close to the speed of real life combos...like i posted in another thread...
Stay mad and crying about buttons like a b***h. Ill be happy come the 30th while you over there throwing temper tantrums. This game is the s**t.
 05-19-2009, 10:48 PM         #55
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
yup s**t sucks..boxing is my life and have had every boxing game since punch out and this s**t minus the graphics is one of the worst i played.With only analog punches it takes the realism out of the game...u can't throw combos in real life speed and it's an arcade feeling slugfest...and like u said when they punch their punches are weak as hell...many other flaws that i posted in the demo thread but s**t is a.ss cheeks...doin the same thing knockout kings did
i didnt even waste a blank on this bulls**t. i been known it was going to suck. id rather play punch out
 9 years ago '04        #56
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
 JesusShuttles said:
I think only non skilled players cant use analog...stop fukkin cryin u button smashers
thats the thing..i used to use both....i'm hope'n that the controls will be alot more responsive when the full version come out buz i would throw three jabs..and have to wait for them to show up before i could start anything else ....

maybe i need to practice more..but it was so much more devistating be'n able to pick and choose the angles of the jabs and hooks with the buttons..but now..that s**t is a whole nother ball game...

i ain't cry'n but i would still like to have the option
 9 years ago '07        #57
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4823 4823
guess i will finally give in an pick up fallout 3 for tha summer
 9 years ago '06        #58
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 KC2NC said:
Demo is ok....hate how every time you want to play they make you take the tutorial... but still like round 3 better, but I will wait for the game to drop to give my full decision....but on the button situation I kind of think its wack, its kinda like taking buttons out of nba 2k9 or madden....just doesn't seem right. I use both analog and button....just my 2 cents
Press start to skip the tutorial.
 05-20-2009, 01:04 AM         #59
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
if ppl are saying this game is better than ROUND 3 they lost their minds.

none of the good f!ghters are on there, and the n*ggas in here that are getting mad at the button users cus they always use to get straight punished by the button users.

dudes that have been using that analog stick is having a f**kin field day right about now, so i would expect them to tell someone that is more skilled using the buttons to stop crying, cus they dont give a f**k anyway...they don't use the buttons, they use that damn stick.

i had hopes for this game, but the graphics is terrible........i'll still download it before i cast my final judgement.

but when it came to FNR 3 and diego corrales, NONE and i mean NOONE on boxden could see me, nobody.
In regards to the big bold letters you mus be the type of n*gga who will only watch a f!ght when its on PPV with "megastars". I mean really, no good f!ghters.

Second, for what its worth I used buttons every boxing game up till now but I can care less if they bring them back because this TPC is so f**kin easy to do you would have to have half a brain and no thumbs to not get this down.

Graphics terrible? What you playing on a 1994 21 inch sdtv? The graphics are not a realistic as Rnd 3, its a little more cartoonish Ill give you that. But to say they are terrible is just stupid. They had to sacrifice graphics for the sake of the new physics engine.

Lastly, the game plays smooth at 60 FPS and s**t like glancing blows, being able to break your opponents guard, height and reach actually mattering, different boxer styles etc... makes this game a million times better than Rnd 3. FN3 was a unrealistic haymaker fest. This s**t so much more true to the sport than that POS game.
 9 years ago '08        #60
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
how can you say a game sucks from playing a demo that was probably made before the final with two welterweights that is known to be on a low level?! im just saying, im not gonna judge until i rent the game and play with someone serious
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy