The Official Fight Night Round 4 Thread

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #21
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
Everyone's saying "just get nice with the sticks" but it's not even about being nice or not. A lot of people just think the stick gameplay is just lame as hell in this s**t. Some people just prefer to buttons with the stick mixed in and they're disappointed in this game, so why is that such a problem for you guys to understand?

It worked perfectly 2 years ago for Round 3 and a lot of the people that played that game just don't want to use a stick the whole time in a f!ghting game. There's a fine line between it being more 'realistic' and it being just plain wack, and this game is tapdancing on that line hardbody.

Keep saying dudes won't be able to button mash, but with this lame control scheme you're gonna see dudes stick mashingallhomocuz you can throw out rapid punches and do fake combos much easier in this s**t. :thumbsdow
 9 years ago '07        #22
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
If you all really know how to play f!ghtnight (ie not using buttons and complaining when I don't slug out with you) you will see how much better this game is than FN3. FACT.
 9 years ago '04        #23
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,347 | Props total: 2786 2786
 JesusShuttles said:
I think only non skilled players cant use analog...stop fukkin cryin u button smashers
That is why it was the analog user crying because they cant beat a button user. If somebody button smash you just do what floyd does. Run, pot shot, til they tired theirself out, then you unleash your hands on them and knock they a.ss out. But then again most analog users most likely arent hard cord boxing fans. Really it is impossible to punch as smooth with the stick because instead of doing a simplle button press, you have to do move the stick.

Really buttons shows far more skills than analog because you can actually pull off flurries in real life speed. s**t all the skilled f!ght night 3 players uses the buttons. Think about that. The f!ght stick is not as smooth because of the added motion just to get a punch off. And u know what happen when a guy can get his punches off before you can. Just watch what Pacquaio did to oscar or shane taking margarito to school.

Also another thing about the game.

How the hell you can be missing, floyd, bernard Shane, Marquez bros, klitz bros, vic darchinyan....s**t is ivan calderon even in the game. They are missing like 7 if the 10 p4p f!ghters and many of the lineal champions of many division. How the f**k garbage a.ss fast eddie, paul maliganni(sp) and kermit cintron in this game.

so again.. for the stick. If you complain about button mashers...then you are trash to begin with. Button masher usually tire out and you just avoid them until they tire themselves or even start learning the basic of counter punching. And if you still cant f!ght button mashers. Then watch some floyd, juan manual marquez, Bernard Hopkins, Winky wright, shane mosley f!ght. They will show you in real life what to do against people with no skills.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 05-19-2009 at 10:11 AM..
 05-19-2009, 10:54 AM         #24
zeronergy1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the demo features 2 welterweight im sure u will get your power from mike and ali
 05-19-2009, 11:02 AM         #25
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Demo is also on a low level. Producer has said that.
 05-19-2009, 11:08 AM         #26
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the graphics suck also i just wish they kept the same controls from round 3 they had to make some minor changes and it f**ked up the whole experience

f**k a button masher if it was like that the game wouldn't be challenging
the stick can stay it makes it hard but its not like its ridiculous
if you know how to f!ght in real life n*ggas aint just gon be doing combos all day button mashing
 9 years ago '04        #27
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 FaceMob said:
You n*ggas step your TPC game up. Punches can be thrown just as fast as buttons. Stop complaining and lab the s**t. This game is the s**t.

Check these videos. Disregard the s**t quality and just check the head movement and hand speed. User controlled player is Pacman.

Here are a few replays of clean knockdowns.

Watch the footwork. Nice sidestep and uppercut.

i dunno, from these videos it does look kinda fun and fast...

i haven't played the demo yet, but i'll probably burn this anyway since its so anticipated...
 9 years ago '04        #28
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
Why the fuk would i want to throw a jab with a anolog stick!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
 9 years ago '05        #29
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,107 | Props total: 234 234
word was lookin forward to this s**t......FNR3 was dope....because they had the physics of the s**t down pretty well.....it felt enjoyable to play it was tactical but if this is some analog only s**t f**k it im not buyin it....

it just wont feel as good...
 9 years ago '08        #30
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
I'm gonna f**kin own n*ggas in this game. I always used the stick instead of the buttons. (you can do mad combos if you know how to use it right).
 9 years ago '07        #31
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,235 | Props total: 20028 20028
you guys do know that the finished product will be different from the demo, the producers and everyone said that. and not just a little different

Couple of quick things that I can speak about right away. First, for those interested timelines, the demo was locked down about 7 weeks ago in early, early April. As you might imagine, the final weeks of development is when a lot of the fine tuning and polishing gets completed. For example, off the top off my head:
 9 years ago '06        #32
bugzy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,420 | Props total: 110 110
man all these dudes really just cryin cuz the buttons are gone....this game is dope as f**k way better then the last...and they changed the analog its not like it was last year its much better....me and my folks been gettin it in on that damn demo...caint wait for the game
 9 years ago '06        #33
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 JesusShuttles said:
I think only non skilled players cant use analog...stop fukkin cryin u button smashers
honestly it aint even about not having skills...that s**t HURTS MY HANDS AND FOREARMS like a b***h...f**king with that analog...s**t playing street f!ghter 4 after 20 mins...my forearms and s**t would be burning.
 9 years ago '04        #34
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1349 1349
ill give it a play through before i make any final decisions

but so far, this s**t looks a.ss.

no hopkins.
no buttons (say what you want, but with buttons ill whoop your f**kin a.ss, f**k that stick s**t, its gay....i work 55 hours a week and dont play videogames all the time in my spare time so i cant "lab" anything.....i like to pick games up and go, by using common sense and smart button placement....sorry i'm not cool and use TPC)
graphics always been immaculate in FN so im sure they'll still be tight
and the career mode might be the only reason i cop it

but other then that, UFC > This game
 9 years ago '06        #35
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 FaceMob said:
Demo is also on a low level. Producer has said that.
n*gga the control scheme is on a low-level. Button mashing has just become stick mashing in this s**t. The control scheme in Round 3 was more complicated than this. Having to press multiple buttons simultaneously to do uppercuts then switching to the stick to block, counter, dodge as well as pulling off expert timed haymakers takes faster speed and better timing than using a stick for the entire match.
 05-19-2009, 05:32 PM         #36
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if ppl are saying this game is better than ROUND 3 they lost their minds.

none of the good f!ghters are on there, and the n*ggas in here that are getting mad at the button users cus they always use to get straight punished by the button users.

dudes that have been using that analog stick is having a f**kin field day right about now, so i would expect them to tell someone that is more skilled using the buttons to stop crying, cus they dont give a f**k anyway...they don't use the buttons, they use that damn stick.

i had hopes for this game, but the graphics is terrible........i'll still download it before i cast my final judgement.

but when it came to FNR 3 and diego corrales, NONE and i mean NOONE on boxden could see me, nobody.
 05-19-2009, 05:35 PM         #37
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and why would you take out buttons in a sports game any f**kin way?
 05-19-2009, 05:47 PM         #38
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not opposed to the stick, but I was hoping that they would improve the punches in this game and have more power punches that stop a f!ghter dead in their swing or somethin. I was gonna get FNR4 and UFC Undisputed, but now after checkin it out for myself and hearing testimonies, I'm just gonna stick wit UFC Undisputed, s**t is addictive as hell.
 9 years ago '04        #39
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
its not because of the stick use that I think it sucks because I have always used the analog since it became available. But they made it so the punches are kind of too fast and your guy doesnt even really get tired. You can throw like 300 punches in one round and your dudes stamina barely drops
 9 years ago '04        #40
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1349 1349
^^ it should be.

game is a.ss.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy