Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-16-2009, 09:00 PM         #361
dutchbaby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo, I fought two cats who spammed body punches... My girl calls right as I'm starting the f!ght with the first one, I end up losing. Beat the other cat though, I just had to sidestep. He was still catching me until I knocked him around and he disconnected... I don't know, cats are weird... They'll be giving me a decent f!ght, I get that one knockdown and they want to disconnect or spam illegal moves and s***. I believe I'm 6-2 with 3 complete f!ghts - only 1 being a win.

Anybody wants to play online, add me as a friend and let me know you're from BX or some s***... bjd860
 8 years ago '06        #362
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
haye vs klitschko

KLITSCHKO VS CHAGAEV

GMAN VS PAVLIK

RJJR VS GMAN
 8 years ago '05        #363
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
i noticed i can stay alive for longer if i constantly move around.....my record is still like 3-15 tho.....

also does anyone find it hard to get a game? youd think a game this popular it would be easy but it allways takes like 5 minutes.....
 8 years ago '04        #364
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,067 | Props total: 1496 1496
 grown man ish said:
i noticed i can stay alive for longer if i constantly move around.....my record is still like 3-15 tho.....

Also does anyone find it hard to get a game? Youd think a game this popular it would be easy but it allways takes like 5 minutes.....
wait til the buttons come up they u wont have that problem online
 8 years ago '08        #365
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 Grown Man Ish said:

also does anyone find it hard to get a game? youd think a game this popular it would be easy but it allways takes like 5 minutes.....
Nobody plays ranked anymore because of the bulls*** tactics online...n*ggas don't want to be 3-34 ya know?...so go to unranked and you will get a match soon as you enter. Like me i stopped at 19-26 because i got tired of the bulls***.
 07-18-2009, 04:37 AM         #366
CatchinZs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef***inEmpire said:
Nobody plays ranked anymore because of the bulls*** tactics online...n*ggas don't want to be 3-34 ya know?...so go to unranked and you will get a match soon as you enter. Like me i stopped at 19-26 because i got tired of the bulls***.
Learn how to use the stepback counter, that is the most effective way to stop people from trying body spamming.

(press your left stick in any direction twice)

with f!ghters like lennox lewis, the stepback counter is a mainstay of your arsenal

Footwork >>> __________
 8 years ago '05        #367
Yamaha_Jai 
space
space
$2,687 | Props total: 3 3
i bought it last night..played it for all of 30 minutes...the game is a.ss so far...maybe i'm missing out on the controls...but so far i'm not feeling it.
 8 years ago '07        #368
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 5975 5975
i beat tyson on goat with frazier and ali on goat with foreman.....i cannot beat marvin hagler on goat,that n*gga is tough
 8 years ago '06        #369
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 221 221
 Yamaha_Jai said:
i bought it last night..played it for all of 30 minutes...the game is a.ss so far...maybe i'm missing out on the controls...but so far i'm not feeling it.
u look like a.ss.
 8 years ago '04        #370
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,342 | Props total: 2767 2767
 dutchbaby said:
Just got the game the other day and I tried that f!ght somebody ranked lower than you s*** in legacy mode, but then the damn computer was like "he dropped, you need to f!ght this a****** who is ranked like 12 spots ahead of you."

I won that f!ght still, but I was thinking s***... this can't be boxing if I can't build up a padded record.

actually you rank down in boxing if you try to pad your stats. That is what separate P4P f!ghters from JCC jr, Valero, JuanMa Lopez who all just fought tomato cans to pad their record.
 8 years ago '05        #371
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
Yea its easy to get a unranked game....

i got alott better at this s*** now...

but i dont understand what u guys are talking about with the ''body spammers'' i have people that do that s*** but i just considered them better than me....i dont see how its cheating....
 8 years ago '05        #372
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
yeah i played an unranked game for the first time the other day and the guy tried body spamming, i just held my guard low and waited until his stamina was at a certain point then gave him a few body shots to deplete his stamina

when he backed away to get his stamina back up that when i would mix up punches...knocked him out in the 2nd round
 8 years ago '06        #373
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5653 5653
am I the only who can't get anything above prospect on the maze bag? I cost myself too many points trying to boost my speed doing that s***.
 8 years ago '05        #374
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 bangab**** said:
am I the only who can't get anything above prospect on the maze bag? I cost myself too many points trying to boost my speed doing that s***.
at first it was a pain in the a.ss but now i can get champion every time easy... i dodge the bag 3 times as it passes by leaning left to right enough to clear it, i dont lean all the way and i wait to throw the punch until the bag just passes my head
 8 years ago '07        #375
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 5975 5975
they got an update for this now......i guess they incorporated using the buttons but i havent tried it out.also when u play online it doesnt show records so its a lot easier to f!ght anyone. the boxer hud is also taken off the screen so u cant see your opponents health or stamina(they havent really fixed the stamina spamming tho)......they added trunks and gloves and s**t but i havent looked at it either and unlockable boxers
 8 years ago '05        #376
WCL 
space
space
$580 | Props total: 0 0
For anybody thats interested theres a site called worldgaming.com that has good online f!ght night tournaments for cash prizes....its pretty cool...check it out.....
 8 years ago '08        #377
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,833 | Props total: 1333 1333
 KoolBreeze said:
they got an update for this now......i guess they incorporated using the buttons but i havent tried it out.also when u play online it doesnt show records so its a lot easier to f!ght anyone. the boxer hud is also taken off the screen so u cant see your opponents health or stamina(they havent really fixed the stamina spamming tho)......they added trunks and gloves and s**t but i havent looked at it either and unlockable boxers
i've had ppl complain to me about "stamina spamming" before...i don't get what needs to be fixed?? having your opponent's stamina drained is a logical benefit to working the body. and if you're good, you should be able to defend well...if that's the case, it isn't that hard to either parry a blow and get away from your opponent (or clinch), or, if your opponent is truly spamming body blows, just block a few...his stamina will drain while you regain yours, then return the favor with a few body shots and voila, the tables have been turned.

Spamming = predictable...if you're getting your body worked and you can't do anything about it, stop sucking and pls pls PLS stop b**ching about it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy