Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #341
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1644 1644
 ACEMAN said:
o yea....why is that?
Because its red, white, n blue.
 8 years ago '05        #342
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
I just started a Legacy Mode with Mike Tyson (currently 8-0)
Heres a highlight from one of the best matches I fought in a 7 rounder:

I was wondering, is there any way to boost my boxers ratings fast? In the beginning I was knockin guys out with ease now im struggling to even stun these guys. My overall is a 69 and guys im going to be facing now are at early-mid 70s. What areas ya'll focused on training more?
 8 years ago '05        #343
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
If I knew how to upload vids I would show you a Tyson weave move I used against this one fool who tried to do a right hook, ducked right under. And pounced on the n*gga with the right, knocking him the f*** out.
 8 years ago '08        #344
space
space
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
I just started a Legacy Mode with Mike Tyson (currently 8-0)
Heres a highlight from one of the best matches I fought in a 7 rounder:

I was wondering, is there any way to boost my boxers ratings fast? In the beginning I was knockin guys out with ease now im struggling to even stun these guys. My overall is a 69 and guys im going to be facing now are at early-mid 70s. What areas ya'll focused on training more?
Don't f!ght people above you...if their stats higher than yours...f!ght somebody waaaaaaay under you to boost your stats...thats how its suppose to be done anyway...and train manually except for the Maize Bag...unless you good at it.

and Jai...you got it on 360?....lets go.
 8 years ago '05        #345
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
 Thef***inEmpire said:
Don't f!ght people above you...if their stats higher than yours...f!ght somebody waaaaaaay under you to boost your stats...thats how its suppose to be done anyway...and train manually except for the Maize Bag...unless you good at it.

Yeah I only fought 2 people that had a lower rank than me, but for those with higher rank i just f!ght those who have similar ratings as mine...

Another one of my tyson dodge n ko vids...

and as far as training goes I can do most of them, I can never get enough points on the pushing heavy bag one to get full exp points
 8 years ago '07        #346
cjstewar8 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 558 558
one of my first attempts at beating mike tyson on the g.o.a.t. level. ron burgondy got his a.ss bussed with a nasty right uppercut and a left hook

i ended up beatin him a few hours later
 8 years ago '05        #347
ACEMAN 
space
space
$2,361 | Props total: 0 0
well i won all 3 of the belts now...i am only like 3 or 4 f!ghts away from getting to GOAT status...i also my win percentage is only 3 pts off from the 90 percent u gotta have...i am number 2 in p4p...

i almost had that taken away...i was f!ghting lennox lewis in rematch bout and he knocked me down in the 2nd round...i got back up at the 6 count...and proceeded to knock him out 3 rounds later...

i was scared as shyt but i got it done!
 8 years ago '07        #348
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1338 1338
I be knocking some of these high ranked niccas out in world championship mode
 8 years ago '05        #349
ACEMAN 
space
space
$2,361 | Props total: 0 0
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!.....

im so proud of myself

Last edited by ACEMAN; 07-16-2009 at 12:57 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #350
space
space
 jhj26 said:
I be knocking some of these high ranked niccas out in world championship mode
Believe me...only way they ARE on top is because they are one of the first ones that had the game, most likely its not about skill because there is no really skill level used to play this game.
 07-16-2009, 02:09 AM         #351
dutchbaby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef***inEmpire said:

Just got the game the other day and I tried that f!ght somebody ranked lower than you s*** in legacy mode, but then the damn computer was like "he dropped, you need to f!ght this a****** who is ranked like 12 spots ahead of you."

I won that f!ght still, but I was thinking s***... this can't be boxing if I can't build up a padded record.
 8 years ago '05        #352
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
 cjstewar8 said:
one of my first attempts at beating mike tyson on the g.o.a.t. level. ron burgondy got his a.ss bussed with a nasty right uppercut and a left hook

i ended up beatin him a few hours later
lol that fall against the ropes was crazy...but i think Im getting used to this Replay Editor, made this tyson flash ko look nice dude went down like he got shot
 8 years ago '08        #353
space
space
 dutchbaby said:
Just got the game the other day and I tried that f!ght somebody ranked lower than you s*** in legacy mode, but then the damn computer was like "he dropped, you need to f!ght this a****** who is ranked like 12 spots ahead of you."

I won that f!ght still, but I was thinking s***... this can't be boxing if I can't build up a padded record.
If it was a challenge you shouldve compared f!ghters, if his stats high than yours just decline it...simple as that.
 07-16-2009, 03:17 AM         #354
dutchbaby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was a scheduled f!ght against the lower ranked opponent, then as I simulated through that week leading up to the f!ght, this little message pops up saying my opponent had to drop but so and so stepped up to take the f!ght.
 07-16-2009, 02:14 PM         #355
dutchbaby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Okay... I hopped on XBL today after remembering I had a free month off of my GTAIV... ain't about to pay since I'm going to be gone for two weeks on vacation with my girl...

Anyway... I hop on here, and I mean, I ain't got any custom f!ghters that are worth a damn yet, so I go to the unranked matches and f!ght some cat with a custom f!ghter who must be the tallest lightweight I've seen in my entire life. Of course I pick Vinny Paz, thinking I'll spot the kid a couple rating points and not looking at his height.

I don't know about the scoring system. I stopped dude in the 6th round... scores and stats come up... So I landed 64% of my punches or so to his 52%, and peppered this motherf***er from the outside even though I had a height and reach disadvantage... Yet if the f!ght had stopped after the 5th, I'd have lost a split decision.
 8 years ago '05        #356
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
Mna f*** this game everyoone knocks me the f*** out in like round4 my record like 2-20 right now what the f*** am i doing wrong??????
 8 years ago '05        #357
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
 Grown Man Ish said:
Mna f*** this game everyoone knocks me the f*** out in like round4 my record like 2-20 right now what the f*** am i doing wrong??????
Maybe you not protecting yourself right. If you dont keep your head moving and protect your body youll be pretty much screwed in every f!ght. Try to get counter shots in since they do alot of damage.
 07-16-2009, 03:43 PM         #358
dutchbaby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm realizing a lot of people don't know how to play this game at all. I'm not that great, and this is the first I've f***ed with an EA boxing game since Knockout Kings... but damn.

World Championship thing... After a flash KO loss in my first f!ght, I've encountered three people who were completely helpless when I started countering. I remember somebody complaining about people only jabbing and throwing haymakers.. already come across it. Once you get the timing down, they're pretty easy to embarrass. Couple knockdowns and they're disconnecting.
 8 years ago '08        #359
space
space
 dutchbaby said:
Okay... I hopped on XBL today after remembering I had a free month off of my GTAIV... ain't about to pay since I'm going to be gone for two weeks on vacation with my girl...

Anyway... I hop on here, and I mean, I ain't got any custom f!ghters that are worth a damn yet, so I go to the unranked matches and f!ght some cat with a custom f!ghter who must be the tallest lightweight I've seen in my entire life. Of course I pick Vinny Paz, thinking I'll spot the kid a couple rating points and not looking at his height.

I don't know about the scoring system. I stopped dude in the 6th round... scores and stats come up... So I landed 64% of my punches or so to his 52%, and peppered this motherf***er from the outside even though I had a height and reach disadvantage... Yet if the f!ght had stopped after the 5th, I'd have lost a split decision.

You know you can boost your created players and regular boxers stats right?...just go to create boxer than Boxer gallery...that will be all.

And i only HATE body punch spammers, i still don't know how to beat them thats why i said f*** playin ranked now i only play unranked and its easier to find a opponent.

Its like if you guard your body you catch the headshot, then if you try to punch you still get hammered by the body punches i be completely f***in helpless.
 8 years ago '05        #360
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
 Thef***inEmpire said:
You know you can boost your created players and regular boxers stats right?...just go to create boxer than Boxer gallery...that will be all.

And i only HATE body punch spammers, i still don't know how to beat them thats why i said f*** playin ranked now i only play unranked and its easier to find a opponent.

Its like if you guard your body you catch the headshot, then if you try to punch you still get hammered by the body punches i be completely f***in helpless.
True, im kindve tired of online now, Im trying to find people who try to SIM f!ght instead of these spammers.

...also heres another vid...Lewis' face when he misses the punch is priceless
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago