The Official Fight Night Round 4 Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #321
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
ssɐ ʎɯ pǝdooɥʍ ǝpnp uɐǝɯ ı˙˙˙ʇnoɥɔund uo ɔɐɯ ǝlʇʇıl sɐʍ ı ǝʞıl ǝɯ ʇɐǝq ǝɥ
 8 years ago '08        #322
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 Da Ill One said:
ssɐ ʎɯ pǝdooɥʍ ǝpnp uɐǝɯ ı˙˙˙ʇnoɥɔund uo ɔɐɯ ǝlʇʇıl sɐʍ ı ǝʞıl ǝɯ ʇɐǝq ǝɥ
 8 years ago '05        #323
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I had to turn my laptop upside down to read that s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #324
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
I remember when i bought FNR3....i bought it late on because i didnt have my ps3 when it first came out...

by the time i got it everyone had built up their f!ghters online and it became impossible to win a match and get my players rank up or even get a match because noone with a good player wants to f!ght a n00b...

so is the way you build up your f!ghter online the same as the old 1?

if so how do i build up my player and avoiding gettin knocked out in the 1st round everytime like i did on FNR3...

plus i was pretty good at the game i managed to give some ppl an ok f!ght but when their like 10x better than you statistically it doesnt even matter....

Thanks....i did ask this in the other threads but noone saw it so mods plz dont delete it cos i wanna hurry up n get this game already...
 8 years ago '08        #325
space
space
 Grown Man Ish said:
I remember when i bought FNR3....i bought it late on because i didnt have my ps3 when it first came out...

by the time i got it everyone had built up their f!ghters online and it became impossible to win a match and get my players rank up or even get a match because noone with a good player wants to f!ght a n00b...

so is the way you build up your f!ghter online the same as the old 1?

if so how do i build up my player and avoiding gettin knocked out in the 1st round everytime like i did on FNR3...

plus i was pretty good at the game i managed to give some ppl an ok f!ght but when their like 10x better than you statistically it doesnt even matter....

Thanks....i did ask this in the other threads but noone saw it so mods plz dont delete it cos i wanna hurry up n get this game already...
When you create your boxer boost your stats.

Create A Boxer -> Boxer Gallery -> Edit

And then go to the stats...and you should have over 400 points...well i did...and then get his stats up....it should go to about 87 Overall.

Oh and to dude who s*** keeps freezing

--------------
Game Freezing:
--------------

As of today's date, there are many reports in the EA forums (currently
located at ) about the
game freezing at certain locations. Some people even reported that they
got the RED RING OF death when f!ght Night Round 4 froze.

Some people can't even get the game to get past the loading screen. A few
ways to make the game work were discovered, but they're just temporary
fixes.

If you are using the Xbox 360, it is recommended to:

1. Disconnect ethernet cable from Xbox 360.
2. Disable Media Streaming.
3. Delete Local Custom Soundtracks.
4. Reformat the Hard Disk Drive of Xbox 360 (as a last resort).

Other people don't experience freezing during the loading screen, but
experience it in Legacy Mode instead, just like me. The freezing in
Legacy Mode usually happens when you are saving or loading a file. It
happens pretty randomly, but only during the saving or loading procedure.
So far, there is no fix for this. If you want to continue in Legacy Mode,
just restart your Xbox 360 and hope that loading your legacy file won't
end up in another frozen state.

Hopefully, these problems will be fixed by a patch soon.

Last edited by TheFuckinEmpire; 07-08-2009 at 05:58 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #326
ACEMAN 
space
space
$2,361 | Props total: 0 0
any of yall won a belt yet?...i just made it to being number 9 ranked in my division...i gotta scrap with Tommy Morrison to get to the number 8 seed...im gettin close yall
 8 years ago '08        #327
space
space
 ACEMAN said:
any of yall won a belt yet?...i just made it to being number 9 ranked in my division...i gotta scrap with Tommy Morrison to get to the number 8 seed...im gettin close yall
If you talkin about Legacy mode i have won 3 belts, defended them 8 times, Got over rank 5 in p4p rank, With my popularity over 90% and my win rate over 95%.

A.K.A. G.O.A.T =]
 8 years ago '05        #328
ACEMAN 
space
space
 Thef***inEmpire said:
If you talkin about Legacy mode i have won 3 belts, defended them 8 times, Got over rank 5 in p4p rank, With my popularity over 90% and my win rate over 95%.

A.K.A. G.O.A.T =]
man i need to learn to perform counter punches man...cuz i had to f!ght George Foreman for the 4th rank in the heavyweight division and he knocked me the fukk out man...and i suck at gettin back up so its like an automatic lose...then right after i lost...one of the champs challenged me to a championship match...that b**** knocked me out in the 2nd round...caught me with a mean azz counter punch...i was mmmaaaaddddd!!!!!!!...that training shyt dont help me at all man....so im like a 7 rank right now and got like a 95 popularity and my win rate is in the 80s
 8 years ago '08        #329
space
space
 ACEMAN said:
man i need to learn to perform counter punches man...cuz i had to f!ght George Foreman for the 4th rank in the heavyweight division and he knocked me the fukk out man...and i suck at gettin back up so its like an automatic lose...then right after i lost...one of the champs challenged me to a championship match...that b**** knocked me out in the 2nd round...caught me with a mean azz counter punch...i was mmmaaaaddddd!!!!!!!...that training shyt dont help me at all man....so im like a 7 rank right now and got like a 95 popularity and my win rate is in the 80s
Hmmm..i play on pro but always remember this.

Weave is gonna be one of the most important factors of winning...especially online. Learn to weave if you opponent is going to the head alot...weave out of the way, but watch out because the cpu will pick up on it and read you and analyze it....then use the block and learn technique because either they will go to the body or try to weave and counter you so also be very careful. Online this is not a problem unless you got a body spammer, if you got a body spammer use hook haymakers. The cpu is very smart in this game so remember to stay on your A game and change it up a bit, CPU take haymakers like a b**** to so use when you can.

Also if you just CAN'T get the win in Legacy...Simulate...if you don't win DO NOT SAVE...which it won't anyway and just try again...after 2 or 3 tries you should win anyway. That's wat i did for Ali and Lewis since it seems like this game be on they d***. I also simulated matches to get my stats up so yea....you can do that also until you get your stats high enough to f!ght them. But remember your stats will start to chip down at the age of 35.

So word i left undefeated popularity 100 and everything...But i indeed fought most of my f!ghts.
 8 years ago '05        #330
ACEMAN 
space
space
 Thef***inEmpire said:
Hmmm..i play on pro but always remember this.

Weave is gonna be one of the most important factors of winning...especially online. Learn to weave if you opponent is going to the head alot...weave out of the way, but watch out because the cpu will pick up on it and read you and analyze it....then use the block and learn technique because either they will go to the body or try to weave and counter you so also be very careful. Online this is not a problem unless you got a body spammer, if you got a body spammer use hook haymakers. The cpu is very smart in this game so remember to stay on your A game and change it up a bit, CPU take haymakers like a b**** to so use when you can.

Also if you just CAN'T get the win in Legacy...Simulate...if you don't win DO NOT SAVE...which it won't anyway and just try again...after 2 or 3 tries you should win anyway. That's wat i did for Ali and Lewis since it seems like this game be on they d***. I also simulated matches to get my stats up so yea....you can do that also until you get your stats high enough to f!ght them. But remember your stats will start to chip down at the age of 35.

So word i left undefeated popularity 100 and everything...But i indeed fought most of my f!ghts.
the method i use is just block my head for the most part...cuz the cpu doesnt really throw alot of body bangers on me...i go in and work the body and whenever i got open head shots i take like 4 or 5 quicks jans and maybe a 2 peice hook combo to the noggin...but i constantly will back up then go back in...then back up...but when i fought George Foreman...i fought stupidly kinda...was tryna go punch for punch with him and he had more strength on his punches...i was blocking...he stunned me like 3 straight times before he knocked me down....

i feel that once i get a grip on how to counter punch that the f!ghts will go by faster cuz if im not mistaken...them counter punches devastate the opponent more then catching them with a regular punch
 8 years ago '08        #331
space
space
 ACEMAN said:
the method i use is just block my head for the most part...cuz the cpu doesnt really throw alot of body bangers on me...i go in and work the body and whenever i got open head shots i take like 4 or 5 quicks jans and maybe a 2 peice hook combo to the noggin...but i constantly will back up then go back in...then back up...but when i fought George Foreman...i fought stupidly kinda...was tryna go punch for punch with him and he had more strength on his punches...i was blocking...he stunned me like 3 straight times before he knocked me down....

i feel that once i get a grip on how to counter punch that the f!ghts will go by faster cuz if im not mistaken...them counter punches devastate the opponent more then catching them with a regular punch
Word just go in punch a lil bit and hit the weave because most likely they will hit you with a headshot...believe it..s*** gonna be cake after you learn dat.
 8 years ago '06        #332
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
I'm going pick this up from gamestop tomorrow. for 42 dollars + tax
 8 years ago '08        #333
space
space
They said you can trade in i think 3 or 5 games and get it for prolly 10 dollars.
 8 years ago '06        #334
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
tomorrow is 30% off used 360 games
 8 years ago '06        #335
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,531 | Props total: 6775 6775
 shady4180 said:
how are u guys playin legacy mode when the s*** freezes while loading?
i havent gotten that problem yet, install the game to your harddrive
 8 years ago '08        #336
space
space
Uggggggggggh online is getting so f***ing annoying now...im f***in 17-21 now because of f*****ry.
 8 years ago '04        #337
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
So....first impressions...

Fire. Haven't used buttons since "round one", so I'm quite used to TPC.

This is easily the funnest, most realistic boxing representation in the entire series (ko kings included).

Tyson = beast

All of this multiple knockdown for a KO is semi true, but I've gotten just as many 4th round one and dones as I've had multiple kd's for a KO.

Games definitely gonna take some time getting used to, especially with a good three years of round 3 under my belt. (got accustomed to r3's lean and parry system)

Games crack....
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #338
ACEMAN 
space
space
I fukked around and finally came up with a method to get more counter punches in on my opponents...i am currently on a 12 f!ght KO win streak....i beat the likes of James Toney, Smokin Joe Frazier, Big George Foreman, and Muhammad Ali....i got 2 belts...i dont remember the names but its the big red one and the big blue one....and i jumped from just contender to a superstar in just a few short hours in my legacy mode rank.....:dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool:
 8 years ago '08        #339
space
space
 ACEMAN said:
I fukked around and finally came up with a method to get more counter punches in on my opponents...i am currently on a 12 f!ght KO win streak....i beat the likes of James Toney, Smokin Joe Frazier, Big George Foreman, and Muhammad Ali....i got 2 belts...i dont remember the names but its the big red one and the big blue one....and i jumped from just contender to a superstar in just a few short hours in my legacy mode rank.....:dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool:
The final belt is the best.
 8 years ago '05        #340
ACEMAN 
space
space
 Thef***inEmpire said:
The final belt is the best.
o yea....why is that?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy