The Official Fight Night Round 4 Thread

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #241
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
pg 13 was really helpful. good tips . thnx BX
 06-28-2009, 06:22 AM         #242
keg_70 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the commentary is starting to get annoying, really repetetive.

fun game though.
 8 years ago '08        #243
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12231 12231
Quit complaining game is ill..button pushers finally gotta learn to use a strategy vs just f**king pressing a button...buttons take the skilll out the game analog forces u to think in terms of the analog is my f**king arm u flinch miss or duck the wrong way I'm dropping u

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 06-28-2009 at 10:38 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #244
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
the part i like about the game is when one of those punches break through their block...that pissed me off in f!ght night round 3...everybodies arm were made of stone
 8 years ago '07        #245
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1338 1338
 idol said:
Yeah...the first two f!ghts you're like damn this commetary is legit...then it's like...oh I heard that 2 rounds ago LOL I wanna turn it off but then again they kinda give you tips at the same time so I dunno....

ALSO

Does anyone know if they took the blood out or not????? I have yet to see any blood flying with the spit when I get a KO....
i see bloody lips, eyes, etc... to me, it's a realistic amount of blood... i think headbuts produce flying blood
 8 years ago '07        #246
space
space
what are some of the best created boxers yall came across ??

somebody did a holyfield that was crazy as hell because it looked exactly like him..lmao some dude did the hulk that s**t was crazy...and the fat dude from mall cop...has anybody seen a worthy floyd ??
 8 years ago '08        #247
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 Pistol Peter said:
the part i like about the game is when one of those punches break through their block...that pissed me off in f!ght night round 3...everybodies arm were made of stone
i was so happy when i was seeing my boy getting jabbed even tho he was trying to block, cause dude doesnt like to punch just blocks the whole damn time
 8 years ago '05        #248
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
yo how the f**k do you get up after a knockdown
i follow the on screen directions wher eu hold left stick then it quickly flashes right stick up and when i do that nothing happens and it goes back to flashing the left stick s**t.. frustrating as hell
 8 years ago '06        #249
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
 jay964 said:
yo how the f**k do you get up after a knockdown
i follow the on screen directions wher eu hold left stick then it quickly flashes right stick up and when i do that nothing happens and it goes back to flashing the left stick s**t.. frustrating as hell
yea first time is quite easy , its almost impossible at the third KD. but u just gotta be steady with it. i got up 3 times for the first time today. and won the f!ght! :dancingcool:

but anyways, is it me or is it extremely difficult to knock people out?. i seem to have a glass chin, guys just stun me so easily and sometimes they get a flash knockdown. it can get really frustrating
 8 years ago '06        #250
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,220 | Props total: 1814 1814
Watch me work...on GOAT by the way

8 years ago '04        #251
dopeismarcus 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,271 | Props total: 940 940
EDIT: *14-0 Online for World Heavy Weight Championship ...

Come f**k wit me!

XBL - Pass The Sticks

Last edited by dopeismarcus; 06-28-2009 at 04:31 PM..
 06-28-2009, 04:10 PM         #252
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Give me the pro and con of this game

I might cop it this Friday
 8 years ago '07        #253
dreblazin09 8 heat pts
space
space
$123 | Props total: 11 11
 8 years ago '08        #254
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
Ima cop Wens. and the photoface is not on Xbox 360 is it?
 06-28-2009, 10:11 PM         #255
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so i went online today.

i swear to god this n*gga was ali and threw nothing but jabs and straights...i mean non f**king stop for about 8 rounds until he got tired. he almost beat me doing that s**t cause i was tyson and he knocked me down once. its almost impossible to get up twice on this dumb a.ss game. and he head butted me at least 5 times.

its retarded. i hurt some dude and just for s**ts and gigles i threw nothing but straights non stop until he dropped. and this is supposed to be realism?

played someone else who was using tyson. all he did was try to counter. you could see him taping the block button the whole match. and of course the game rewards you for counters so he was doing damage. the little b***h ran the last two rounds on me cause i was going to knock him out and ended up winning a bulls**t decision. i threw 1100 punches to his 550 and he gets the f**king decision. bullllllls**t

it takes forever for that block meter to run out too.

this game is pretty f**king gay.
 8 years ago '04        #256
dopeismarcus 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,271 | Props total: 940 940
 Thefu*kinEmpire said:
Ima cop Wens. and the photoface is not on Xbox 360 is it?
yes it is.
 8 years ago '08        #257
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
 ill800 said:
so i went online today.

i swear to god this n*gga was ali and threw nothing but jabs and straights...i mean non f**king stop for about 8 rounds until he got tired. he almost beat me doing that s**t cause i was tyson and he knocked me down once. its almost impossible to get up twice on this dumb a.ss game. and he head butted me at least 5 times.

its retarded. i hurt some dude and just for s**ts and gigles i threw nothing but straights non stop until he dropped. and this is supposed to be realism?

played someone else who was using tyson. all he did was try to counter. you could see him taping the block button the whole match. and of course the game rewards you for counters so he was doing damage. the little b***h ran the last two rounds on me cause i was going to knock him out and ended up winning a bulls**t decision. i threw 1100 punches to his 550 and he gets the f**king decision. bullllllls**t

it takes forever for that block meter to run out too.

this game is pretty f**king gay.

...Stop whining, b***h.

Like i said learn around different ways at the same time and block with it = auto counters if they keep punching you can punish them. Counters win games...and then when you got enough throw alot of straights and jabs and then put some body and haymaker hooks and uppercuts in it and work him to he gets stunned can keep workin until he go down. and if he get back up work him with some more haymakers.

Last edited by TheFuckinEmpire; 06-29-2009 at 12:17 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #258
space
space
ill slip a illegal hit in there every once in awhile for good measure when i have a dude weak...i did it to this one dude earlier when he was using bruce lee and kept on throwing straights at me none stop the whole f**king f!ght...i was like f**k this n*gga and hit him with a nut shot and then a haymaker uppercut...cuz got mad and sent me a message lol

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 06-29-2009 at 05:47 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #259
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,524 | Props total: 6751 6751
Game is fire BUT ....
its crazy how online n*ggas stamina never dies down
this one dude threw a gazillion jabs, hooks, body shots non stop
all his gazillion punches would just swat mine and he just knocked me down
so i started to move back and push him off and landed body shots, wound up knocking him out and then he quit .. they still need to fix that s**t

8 years ago '07        #260
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1338 1338
i got the comeback kid trophy last night; got up from 2 knock downs to earn the 10th round KO...classic f!ght
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy