Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #201
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
i saw today netflix shipped it to me, hopefully i get it monday/tuesday.
 8 years ago '07        #202
mosexclusive 
space
space
space
$642 | Props total: 6 6
I think with all the complaining people are doing, there will be a downloadable content that fixes a lot of the stuff thats wrong with the game including the buttons thing, the problems with created boxers, and some of the issues with punch damage.
 06-25-2009, 01:14 PM         #203
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is this s**t worth trading in GOW2,Fable 2 and Madden 09 CE?
 8 years ago '07        #204
AndrewTHEgreaT 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,578 | Props total: 1688 1688
 FaceMob said:
You n*ggas step your TPC game up. Punches can be thrown just as fast as buttons. Stop complaining and lab the s**t. This game is the s**t.

Check these videos. Disregard the s**t quality and just check the head movement and hand speed. User controlled player is Pacman.

Here are a few replays of clean knockdowns.

Watch the footwork. Nice sidestep and uppercut.

n*gga who you fooling that s**t is going mad fast you added some speed to that video cause the other f!ght nights dont even look that fast.
 8 years ago '06        #205
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
you guy are all cry babys games straight fire if you need buttons then your just a failure!!
 8 years ago '08        #206
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
 TreZ said:
you guy are all cry babys games straight fire if you need buttons then your just a failure!!

[pic - click to view]

06-25-2009, 04:06 PM         #207
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How do you upload your face ?
 8 years ago '08        #208
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Why are ya'll worried about what someone else thinks about a game. If the s**t is fun then its fun. Quit b***hin and moaning about a game you don't like. Sounds like a waste of time too me.

FNR4 is fun as hell. Anyone on the PS3 hit me up if you want (KingJZX) I'll probably download this on 360 eventually.
 8 years ago '07        #209
cjstewar8 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 558 558
the nastiest thing i've seen on the game is ko-ing somebody with a bob-and-weave move while someone is swinging and then hittin them with a uppercut or hook.
 8 years ago '07        #210
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
im having trouble knocking cats out in legacy...i fought 11 times with 1 ko

i have a welter weight could that be the reason ?
 06-25-2009, 11:39 PM         #211
keg_70 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
Am i the only f**kin person having trouble with these training games this is FU*KIN BULLs**t!!
yeah its hard when your stats are low

im doing the auto train

i prefer +3 points then +1
 8 years ago '07        #212
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
space
$620 | Props total: 7 7
OK this constant punching is really annoying.....game aint been out 2 days and people done already figured out these wack a.ss tactics man Constant Body Punchin...Looks like i am goin legacy mode this game up and leave online alone....
 06-26-2009, 06:58 AM         #213
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah constant body punching is f**kin my experience up a lil bit, but I'm determined to find a tactic to use against it. So far I can parry it sometime and get a counter that works sometime but i have to get my parry timing better.

If someone out there has a better tactic let me know!!
 8 years ago '06        #214
~DMX911~ 
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 0 0
 idol said:
I have a question...did they take the blood out of the final game? I've had PLENTY of knockouts and have yet to see any blood like the demo...even cuts there's like no blood...???
yea i noticed that 2
 8 years ago '06        #215
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
just got it, its much more difficult to knock mofos out than in the 3rd one. still pretty ill
 8 years ago '08        #216
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Rico23 said:
Right the cheesers/cheaters/glitchers will ALWAYS find a way....hell when i got the game on the 23rd and played online people already had it figured....i'm 1-2 only victory is with Sweat Pea, i made kid look silly, and i probably will never go back online for a while....

There are SOO many things coming to light that i'm starting to hate and probably the most important right now is KO's....WHY IN THE BLUE FU*K do i have to KO the CPU 3, 4, or 5 times just to win a match with a KO:angry12::angry12: i mean i swear to god last night i had to knock a guy out 5 times brfore he wouldnt get up again....once in the 5th, 3 I FU*KIN KID U NOT 3 TIMES IN THE 7TH WITH THE CPU LOW STAMINA AND HEALTH, all within 1 min of all the ko's...and the final one in the 8th....that's so fu*kin unacceptable

If i had to rate this gameright now even as a DIE HARD FN fan i'd be forced to give it a 7.5 maybe 7.75....the basic f!ght Now exhibition mode is whats saving this game, probably because Tyson is SO fun to play with and against...and i suppose when i get my boxer's stats up in legacy mode it will be more fun....all in all i'd be lying if i said i wasn't a tad disappointed because i was VERY VERY hyped for this game....even more hyped than if it was madden or nba 2k

Ive knocked out 3-4 people once and it was over. Every time for me its been with the signature punch or a haymaker. I didn't stun any of them first either. I'm guessing this is how it works . I'm f**king loving this game, i'm trying to get a tourney going in my area
 8 years ago '08        #217
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
i think im gonna cop
 06-26-2009, 05:21 PM         #218
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
Anyway u can knock out a person i've done it and they always get up no matter what difficulty i play on....the only time ive knocked a person out one and done was we were in like the 8th round out of 10
agreed. s**t is weak.

Last edited by ill800; 06-26-2009 at 05:23 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #219
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Rico23 said:
Anyway u can knock out a person i've done it and they always get up no matter what difficulty i play on....the only time ive knocked a person out one and done was we were in like the 8th round out of 10
Oh that sucks, I knocked someone out first time again and it ended in the 3rd don't know whats up with yalls lol
 8 years ago '06        #220
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
people are having problems knocking someone out? whaa
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
101 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago