The Official Fight Night Round 4 Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
47 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #181
Supa mario 
space
space
$3,084 | Props total: 1210 1210
and now you getting mopped and now you crying about no buttons man up b***h
 8 years ago '06        #182
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,970 | Props total: 10618 10618
 Rico23 said:
:metallicblue::metallicblue: aka i cant win without the easy way meaning using buttons....:rant::rant:

since yall people wanna live in the past so much go back to FNR3 then or better yet go dust off your psx and play Knockout Kings 2002 since you cant keep up with the future...its funny because in FNR1 they pretty much made you learn how to use the sticks and the sticks were the FOCUS POINT for the new direction of the series....its not EA's fault u guys are s**tty at adapting
it has notihg to do with not being able to use the sticks...i won all my f!ghts i played last night...it's just gay and unrealistic.I'm a boxer and the buttons aren't even fast enough to throw real to life combos that someboyd like jones or mayweather can throw let alone the slow a.ss sticks.And i just love how people saying "button mashers" or "easy buttons" so how about ufc?Did u play that?Is everybody a button masher?How about any game in the history of f!ghting games other then f!ght night (since it's the only one with wack a.ss tpc) are u a button masher when u play those?Are the buttons too easy...f**k outta here...u suck and can't beat somebody using the stickls so they had to take buttons out cause yalll was crying

but for real the buttons ain't even the problem..game sucks..period
 8 years ago '06        #183
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Supa mario said:
and now you getting mopped and now you crying about no buttons man up b***h
lol haven't lost yet other then the demo
 8 years ago '07        #184
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 ILayLowFoShow said:
This game is Nice...Creating your face on a boxer was very easy (used my pictures from Tiger Woods 10)....Getting up from a knockdown is not hard, just takes a lil practice....Legacy Mode is Nice...And i have played 3 games online..ironically All Against Ray Robinson...Lost the First time against him because I picked hagler and he was just too slow....But the next 2 times, had Sugar Ray Leonard, Sat him down 2 f!ghts in a row.....people use ray robinson cuz he is strong has a strong chin and his stamina never goes down until waaaaaaaay late in the f!ght...So basically he is a Cheese, but he can be beatin, just take your time and box him....:D
lol whats your name on psn ???...beacause i had robinson and i was going against a dude using hagler and i gave him a boxing lesson and dude just up and quit lmao
 8 years ago '07        #185
space
space
lmao so the game sucks just because they dont have the button feature ???...lol were the buttons really that important to people ???...i was using the hell out of the buttons on f!ght night 3 and kicking much a.ss..i thought i wouldnt transition to the sticks but im coming along nicely...i just forget to use my uppercuts sometimes but im still getting it
 8 years ago '06        #186
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
lmao so the game sucks just because they dont have the button feature ???...lol were the buttons really that important to people ???...i was using the hell out of the buttons on f!ght night 3 and kicking much a.ss..i thought i wouldnt transition to the sticks but im coming along nicely...i just forget to use my uppercuts sometimes but im still getting it
no that is a big reason because it is a slugfest now but the game is just garbage..but i'll let the sales do the talkin

i can guarentee they won't sell what they hope buttons will be back for f!ght night 5
 06-25-2009, 10:52 AM         #187
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
ive stated numerous examples as to why the game sucks and havent once said anything about not having buttons.
 8 years ago '06        #188
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
somebody please post a vid of combos thrown this fast on round 4.U can't cause even with the buttons it's hard enough to throw some of these combos let alone swopping the stick in different direction

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #189
Supa mario 
space
space
U cant even do that if you had the buttons
 8 years ago '07        #190
space
space
 ill800 said:
ive stated numerous examples as to why the game sucks and havent once said anything about not having buttons.
to be honest i havent read any of your novels..i was speaking on what philly said
 8 years ago '07        #191
space
space
 philly337 said:
somebody please post a vid of combos thrown this fast on round 4.U can't cause even with the buttons it's hard enough to throw some of these combos let alone swopping the stick in different direction

but this is still a video game some things just are not possible...and somebody needs to make a downloadable meldrick taylor quick...dude was a animal
 8 years ago '06        #192
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Supa mario said:
U cant even do that if you had the buttons
exactly my motha f**kin point.Even with the buttons u can't do it so how the f**k are u supposed to come close with the "superior analog".The buttons are the closest to the real thing but since people wanna feel "cool" and use a new feature they cry when they get their a.ss handed to them.What if they come out with a steering wheel for punchin next year?Should i step my game up lol...f**k outta here

but like i said buttons is a huge loss but even with buttons the game will suck.They will come out with a DLC for button control scheme but won't change the fact te game is a.ss cheeks
 06-25-2009, 11:03 AM         #193
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
to be honest i havent read any of your novels..i was speaking on what philly said
if you think those are novels then i feel sorry for your mother

i guess the game is great to you simple minded folk...

Last edited by ill800; 06-25-2009 at 11:04 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #194
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
but this is still a video game some things just are not possible...and somebody needs to make a downloadable meldrick taylor quick...dude was a animal
i know that but like i said my whole point is the buttons are the "closest" u get to being real..the analof u can't even get close to that speed
 8 years ago '06        #195
Supa mario 
space
space
analog go as fast as the buttons get the sand out your p***y step your game up b
 8 years ago '06        #196
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Supa mario said:
analog go as fast as the buttons get the sand out your p***y step your game up b
lol oh yea?Is that why they had to take the buttons out?Ur telling me u can throw a triple left hook as fast with the analog?U can swoop the stick 3 times in the row as fast hitting X,X,X
 8 years ago '07        #197
space
space
 ill800 said:
if you think those are novels then i feel sorry for your mother

i guess the game is great to you simple minded folk...
i meant no disrespect with that my dude
 8 years ago '07        #198
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
Released in the uk tomorrow, mine better be in the post arriving or I'm going to be pissed.
 8 years ago '05        #199
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,339 | Props total: 3137 3137
 philly337 said:
it has notihg to do with not being able to use the sticks...i won all my f!ghts i played last night...it's just gay and unrealistic.I'm a boxer and the buttons aren't even fast enough to throw real to life combos that someboyd like jones or mayweather can throw let alone the slow a.ss sticks.And i just love how people saying "button mashers" or "easy buttons" so how about ufc?Did u play that?Is everybody a button masher?How about any game in the history of f!ghting games other then f!ght night (since it's the only one with wack a.ss tpc) are u a button masher when u play those?Are the buttons too easy...f**k outta here...u suck and can't beat somebody using the stickls so they had to take buttons out cause yalll was crying
True Story!!
 8 years ago '04        #200
mpmastamind510 40 heat pts40
space
space
$3,029 | Props total: 1738 1738
finally won my 1st match...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
43 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
63 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy