The Official Fight Night Round 4 Thread

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1
22402 pageviews
407 comments

snaxxx 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,475 | Props total: 1539 1539
The Official f!ght Night Round 4 Thread

Anybody else dissapointed in FNR4?

just played the demo last night and i must say....the gameplay was pretty weak! I WAS EXPECTING mANNY PACQIUAO to be fast like he is in real life.....the punches are weak also ...they dont have as much impact you would expect...and they got rid of the buttons all toghether.......man Ea is messing up thier games...first Def jam..now f!ght night........EA WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FOLGERS!

Last edited by jayvivz; 05-25-2009 at 11:17 PM..

407 comments for "The Official Fight Night Round 4 Thread"

9 years ago '07        #2
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
f**k pacqiouo, Iron Mike!
 9 years ago '06        #3
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10698 10698
yup s**t sucks..boxing is my life and have had every boxing game since punch out and this s**t minus the graphics is one of the worst i played.With only analog punches it takes the realism out of the game...u can't throw combos in real life speed and it's an arcade feeling slugfest...and like u said when they punch their punches are weak as hell...many other flaws that i posted in the demo thread but s**t is a.ss cheeks...doin the same thing knockout kings did
 9 years ago '98        #4
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,196 | Props total: 3603 3603
not what I wanted to hear.
 9 years ago '06        #5
snaxxx 5 heat pts OP
space
space
when i seen the videos..it was a day 1 cop forsure..now i wont even get it
 9 years ago '05        #6
awdyo1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 471 471
 snaxxx said:
when i seen the videos..it was a day 1 cop forsure..now i wont even get it
Same here, homeskillet...same here
 05-18-2009, 10:07 PM         #7
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so did they really get rid of the button punches or is it just not an option on the demo???? f**k the stick control punching
 9 years ago '06        #8
snaxxx 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 rawproduct03 said:
so did they really get rid of the button punches or is it just not an option on the demo???? f**k the stick control punching
dey said they got rid of it..in an interview...but they mite put it back in cuz how do they not gon realize how garbage it is
 05-18-2009, 10:30 PM         #9
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Couldn't f**k with the controls heh?, its ok EA got you button smashing types.

Don't judge it using the demo, that s**t is probably an old build and people want to f**k up people with Mike Tyson in a game again, so this will be a huge summer game. You will cop this game, remember this thread when this game comes out, this dude will be playing this game online with you guys.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-18-2009 at 10:33 PM..
 05-18-2009, 10:35 PM         #10
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
yup s**t sucks..boxing is my life and have had every boxing game since punch out and this s**t minus the graphics is one of the worst i played.With only analog punches it takes the realism out of the game...u can't throw combos in real life speed and it's an arcade feeling slugfest...and like u said when they punch their punches are weak as hell...many other flaws that i posted in the demo thread but s**t is a.ss cheeks...doin the same thing knockout kings did
Graphics are the worst?, you playing on a SD TV or something
this game looks glorious and boots up at 1080P and runs at 60fps, it can't get more glorious
then that for a Boxing game.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-18-2009 at 10:38 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #11
Die-Nasty 40 heat pts40
space
space
$2,258 | Props total: 972 972
 philly337 said:
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Graphics are the worst?, you playing on a SD TV or something
this game looks glorious and boots up at 1080P and runs at 60fps, it can't get more glorious
then that for a Boxing game.
I'll help you out before he does... You just read it wrong...

But the game isn't as bad as described up there... When playing by myself, s**t sucked but when playing against my bro... Game got real serious and will have a better Career Mode than UFC, bc UFC's was good but could've went more in depth but it was good for a first try.. Overall though... FNR4's demo wasn't as great as the UFC but I'm waiting for the full version to come out before I call FN garbage because it was better than decent.
 05-19-2009, 03:16 AM         #12
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the punches are weak?

they looked like it on the trailer....they looked like taps
 9 years ago '08        #13
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck
 9 years ago '04        #14
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
please lord im prayin they put buttons on this game cuz i use the anolog AND the buttons i use my buttons for jabs and hooks,,, who the f-- uses the anolog for jabs???? if EA ruins this game everybody responsible need to take a long walk off a short cliff i swear... n*ggaz the only football game on the market so you gotta accept that bulls**t... n*ggaz got the only boxing game with a decent roster... and they fuk it up....i read posts on message boards and comments on youtube.. and nobody EVER compains about the buttons... we want more boxers and better graphics and s**t like that... dont go to changin up the good stuff about the game... FU*KBOYS!!
 05-19-2009, 04:51 AM         #15
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You n*ggas step your TPC game up. Punches can be thrown just as fast as buttons. Stop complaining and lab the s**t. This game is the s**t.

Check these videos. Disregard the s**t quality and just check the head movement and hand speed. User controlled player is Pacman.

Here are a few replays of clean knockdowns.

Watch the footwork. Nice sidestep and uppercut.

Last edited by FaceMob; 05-19-2009 at 04:57 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #16
JesusShuttles 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,371 | Props total: 1086 1086
^why it sound like u was beatin off?
 9 years ago '05        #17
JesusShuttles 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,371 | Props total: 1086 1086
 JesusShuttles said:
^why it sound like u was beatin off?
I think only non skilled players cant use analog...stop fukkin cryin u button smashers
 05-19-2009, 05:07 AM         #18
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL. Thats how the s**t uploaded. Dunno why it was like that. Recorded it off my camera phone, sound was fine on the source file.
 9 years ago '06        #19
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
This s**t is just not boxing overall. What boxing match you seen has both dudes throwing and landing over 100 hits in the first round? TPC turned this into a slugfest where you don't even have to worry about timing your hits since you can take tons and tons of uppercuts, jabs, hooks, haymakers and not worry about even being close to a knockdown. In an effort to make it more fast paced, the animations look too jumpy and choppy and they've lost the feeling of intensity in the matches because you can take a haymaker while throwing an uppercut. wtf. Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots Round 4 ftl.

And the game looks worse. Graphics look like Knockout Kings 2000. PS3 version better have them frame rate issues fixed in the full version too. That s**t ain't cute.

Last edited by jayvivz; 05-19-2009 at 06:58 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #20
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
Haven't played the demo yet (gonna dl it when I get off work) but as a seasoned analog player, all I can suggest to you dudes complaining is to adapt.

It is very possible to throw blinding combos with the sticks, it just takes practice.

I'm still coppin regardless.
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy