The Official Madden '10 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1261
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,739 | Props total: 6445 6445
QB trap
 8 years ago '05        #1262
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13771 13771
4-3 / Thunder Smoke.
 8 years ago '05        #1263
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
what does that mean??? it shows like when u and your online opponent picking your teams....
 8 years ago '06        #1264
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,546 | Props total: 6800 6800
percentage of the games you Did Not Finish
 8 years ago '08        #1265
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 579 579
A high DNF is usually someone you don't want to play unless you want to finish the game against the computer lol.
 8 years ago '07        #1266
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,862 | Props total: 2382 2382
Did Not Finish
 10-10-2009, 01:44 PM         #1267
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does not f!ght
 8 years ago '08        #1268
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 276 276
 d3athb4dishonor said:
A high DNF is usually someone you don't want to play unless you want to finish the game against the computer lol.
an easy win imo
 8 years ago '05        #1269
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
what does that mean??? it shows like when u and your online opponent picking your teams....
it means them the n*ggas that be quitting......like how imma make you quit next time we play:greetings10:
 8 years ago '08        #1270
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
man what i do is i blitz the middle and OPPOSITE side the line is stacked at, then user my LB on the strong side between the reciever and the end of the o-line. i swear if you time out when the ball is snapped you can jump the line and hit dude for a loss as soon as he tries to go to the strong side. and if he doesnt go to the strong side he meets multiple defenders ready to tag his a.ss! its perfect, i swear!

i promise you guys, hit practice mode and try it. the ball is usually snapped right before HB makes it for option. as soon as he comes close, jump the line and go after them. i was surprised when i didnt get an offsides, but it works. dudes would counter or just go up the middle on me, so i changed my blitz scheme to the weak side and the middle. even if you do miss. you damn near tackling him will slow him down and another defender will be around to help.

now i havent completely stopped the miami wildcat yet, but for the basic wildcat i will not be beat with that wackness.

i made it to be a lvl 15 dude over time and i swear anybody about level 13+ are straight cheeseballs and thats why they have so many wins and their level is so high. they will run wildcat the entire game, direct snap the entire game, hb toss the entire game, goalline off tackle the entire game, or nano blitz. ive seen all this s**t.

nitty get at me. i wanna see what you got.

psn: iamuz3

my other psn: ipunish_85 always has a hard time staying connected, its weird.

Last edited by iPunish901; 10-10-2009 at 02:46 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1271
space
space
aite...good looking out
 8 years ago '08        #1272
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
i had a guy decide to run punt fake run for a quarter last night. it worked for a second cause i was so damn surprised it was working. weird....
 10-10-2009, 05:26 PM         #1273
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
user a linebacker

or a safety....but u gotta have good stick

i remember someone try to bounce to the outside with chris johnson but i ran that n*gga down with ray lewis and he went for negative yards
 10-10-2009, 05:27 PM         #1274
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i know theres like literally an unstoppable run in goal line.......not tellin youll find out yourself when you play online...use it with the giants and jacobs and its damn near unstopable
 8 years ago '05        #1275
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13771 13771
 NYGallday said:
all i know theres like literally an unstoppable run in goal line.......not tellin youll find out yourself when you play online...use it with the giants and jacobs and its damn near unstopable
4-3 / Thunder Smoke
 8 years ago '05        #1276
space
space
 iPunish901 said:
man what i do is i blitz the middle and OPPOSITE side the line is stacked at, then user my LB on the strong side between the reciever and the end of the o-line. i swear if you time out when the ball is snapped you can jump the line and hit dude for a loss as soon as he tries to go to the strong side. and if he doesnt go to the strong side he meets multiple defenders ready to tag his a.ss! its perfect, i swear!

i promise you guys, hit practice mode and try it. the ball is usually snapped right before HB makes it for option. as soon as he comes close, jump the line and go after them. i was surprised when i didnt get an offsides, but it works. dudes would counter or just go up the middle on me, so i changed my blitz scheme to the weak side and the middle. even if you do miss. you damn near tackling him will slow him down and another defender will be around to help.

now i havent completely stopped the miami wildcat yet, but for the basic wildcat i will not be beat with that wackness.

i made it to be a lvl 15 dude over time and i swear anybody about level 13+ are straight cheeseballs and thats why they have so many wins and their level is so high. they will run wildcat the entire game, direct snap the entire game, hb toss the entire game, goalline off tackle the entire game, or nano blitz. ive seen all this s**t.

nitty get at me. i wanna see what you got.

psn: iamuz3

my other psn: ipunish_85 always has a hard time staying connected, its weird.

thats my favorite 3rd or 4th and short play...s**t is gucci like as hell
 8 years ago '05        #1277
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,232 | Props total: 15793 15793
 iPunish901 said:
an easy win imo
Basically....
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #1278
space
space
 Killamike79 said:
Basically....
Posted via Mobile Device
not really...they be giving me hell
 8 years ago '08        #1279
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 579 579
Aight one of my dudes is a super f*g who bought one of those Wildcat E-books, but it also tells you how to stop the Wildcat. It's pretty simple. Double Corner Blitz, Pinch your line and slant them to whatever side the play is going to and use that safety on that side to man up with the running back.

And your a liar if you say this doesnt work. I had a dude destroying me with the wildcat and I got mad s**tting so I hit this n*gga up during the third quarter of my game, because he was scoring on every single wildcat play and asked for one of those wildcat stoppers he was talking about and thats what he told me and it worked like a gem.
 8 years ago '05        #1280
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
What's ya PSN...lets see how much it really works
that feild goal block is my s**t....get negative yards every time
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy