The Official Madden '10 Thread

most viewed right now
Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
59 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Rockets trying to bum rush Clippers locker room
83 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn, The Clock Really Tickin On The IG Hoe Hustle
179 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #1241
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,922 | Props total: 851 851
The patch suppose to come out this week with the broadcast camera,anybody know what day?
 8 years ago '05        #1242
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 Killamike79 said:
at the last few post.....

ask that n*gga what he wana do though....he's just all talk...n*gga will get his a.ss swac just like everybody else on this muddafuccca!!
 8 years ago '04        #1243
LordBlanco|M 51 heat pts51
space
space
$35,285 | Props total: 20500 20500
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
naw ms...ugk all day though n*gga...we ride dirty down here in mississippi too boy

and dawg your name is sweet as f**k....sounds like a f**king mango candy or something
why u worried bout my name so much??? heres how sweet this name is

next timee come with somethin harder u bird... ohh u from mississippi...

yo sn should be Fat Azz n*gga... fattest state in america.... the logo should be a burger.
 8 years ago '07        #1244
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,723 | Props total: 1390 1390
lmao^^^
 8 years ago '05        #1245
space
space
^^ay how i did u ealier you dont even have my permission to laugh in threads that i posted in boy

TanstA! said:
why u worried bout my name so much??? heres how sweet this name is

next timee come with somethin harder u bird... ohh u from mississippi...

yo sn should be Fat Azz n*gga... fattest state in america.... the logo should be a burger.
yea u talk big s**t behind your computer.....let me catch you in jackson, ms popping off at the mouth like that....and what happen to u earlier on the game n*gga...i wreck alot of n*ggas 2day...good thing u werent online to get wrecked too :greetings10:

Last edited by Trill Azz Nigga; 09-21-2009 at 07:04 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #1246
space
space
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
^^ay how i did u ealier you dont even have my permission to laugh in threads that i posted in boy

yea u talk big s**t behind your computer.....let me catch you in jackson, ms popping off at the mouth like that....and what happen to u earlier on the game n*gga...i wreck alot of n*ggas 2day...good thing u werent online to get wrecked too :greetings10:

you actually go outside and walk?????? amazing.

you better not have a headset either.. i know u got grease in your vocal chords.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 09-21-2009 at 07:23 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1247
space
space
 TanstA! said:
you actually go outside and walk?????? amazing.

you better not have a headset either.. i know u got grease in your vocal chords.
dude shut ur lame a.ss up and get on the madden...thank you
 8 years ago '07        #1248
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,723 | Props total: 1390 1390
oh yeah, patch #1 along with the AFL DLC has been released...
The latest roster update has also been released...
 09-28-2009, 12:27 PM         #1249
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:

How can n*ggas defend this f**king game

TOM BRADY THROWING TO A f**kING LINEMAN INSTEAD OF MOSS???

f**kin all madden

f**k you EA
All Madden sucks, why? Because late in the 4th if Brady's backup (Not even sure who our backup is) throws to a lineman in the endzone and you have Troy and Reed defending the ball goes right through their hands like a knife in butter, no matter the angle. If your not up big your only defense is clock management.

I see it all the time though, the money plays go to bum receivers and never to the star. All Madden is an extended version of Eli's SB drive, and your D is always plays like the Pats.

Last edited by smokeweed101.; 09-28-2009 at 12:29 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1250
space
space
tansta scared of the king!!!
 10-04-2009, 10:46 PM         #1251
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SLiKK_KiD said:
so i just sent in my 360 to be fixed and havent gotten a chance to play online, can someone school me on what teams most people are playin with / any cheesers I should be worried about
steelers, eagles mostly
 8 years ago '05        #1252
space
space
them boys on the madden forum just say to used a punt block or feild goal block....get negative yards everytime...i thought i would share this with yall
 8 years ago '08        #1253
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,993 | Props total: 12855 12855
 champ said:
90 percent chance hes' runnin out of the wildcat. I always all out blitz as soon as i see the formation. Aint many players that can throw out of the wildcat on the run besides vick. And even hes' interception prone.
I've only been passed on twice outta the Wildcat

Corleone said:
engage eight that muf**ka outta the 3-4 or 46, thats what i do.

Only problem is if by any chance they get passed the first rush of defenders they're gone but s**t all u gotta do is stop that s**t like 3 times n n*ggas know better than to keep runnin that stupid s**t all day
Everybody gotta do what they gotta do cuz everybody defense is different (meaning Team Defensive Rating) For instance imma beast with the Colts...the Colts run a Cover 2 style scheme 3-4 46 D dosesn't fit the makeup of the team (Better DB's than LB's) so I can't use what most of yall are saying to do....but then again I've only been beaten twice by a n*gga that exclusively ran the wildcat on me so I don't need advice...but for those that do need it try what my man said ^^^ try what everybody saying might work for you....I use Quarter Under Smoke and I usually play with a Blitzing Corner and pull him to the inside a lil to make the n*gga think I'm playing the run to the inside than I beat him outside...Result--2-3 yard gain if lucky...then Wildcat on 2nd down--result 2-3 yard gain...3rd down back to your regularly scheduled programming.

carden2 said:
nah don't use zone blitz to stop the run i think most the zone blitzes your ends drop back into a zone while your backers are blitzing. that s**t works well against an inaccurate quarterback when the got 3 wide cause you can force a hurried throw and pick that s**t. but i wouldn't recommend zone blitz on wildcat
That's cuz you aint a beast like me---yuo can easily stop the run with zone blitzes--you just not smart enuff and fast enuff to (player hot route) that DE that's dropping back in coverage to blitz....U just run the plays as they are giving to you...me I create my own plays and most of them are zone blitzes---I'm fast enuff to turn Cover 2 into 2 safeties over the top Corners in zone and LB's in man or blitzing coverage or Man coverage into a zone blitz

psn: xxFlyteSchoolxx
lvl 13 get at me...I get flagrant msgs from lvl 15 n higher everyday after they lose

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 10-08-2009 at 09:53 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #1254
space
space
i just beat the clothes off of of Tansta!!!!!!!!! that n*gga game is weak as f**k!! his record is good...he won over a 100 and lost around 50..but that dont mean a damn thang.....i jumped off on that 17-0 1st quater....then took it easy and let him came back to make it a 7 point game...then i swack his a.ss in the 4th....moss was the mvp....straight s**tting on him!!!!!!! this was moss reaction after the end of the game yall!!

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #1255
space
space
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
i just beat the clothes off of of Tansta!!!!!!!!! that n*gga game is weak as f**k!! his record is good...he won over a 100 and lost around 50..but that dont mean a damn thang.....i jumped off on that 17-0 1st quater....then took it easy and let him came back to make it a 7 point game...then i swack his a.ss in the 4th....moss was the mvp....straight s**tting on him!!!!!!! this was moss reaction after the end of the game yall!!

[pic - click to view]

you the man!!

but like i said, you still fat tho.
 8 years ago '05        #1256
space
space
 TanstA! said:
you the man!!

but like i said, you still fat tho.
haha my man.....but ay i am pretty good huh? i dont mean to brag but i just recently upgraded to the ps3 2 months ago....i was a beast on the 2....u want a rematch later my n*gga???
 8 years ago '04        #1257
space
space
no doubt it was still a good game.. at least i got a into off moss... haha
 8 years ago '05        #1258
space
space
 TanstA! said:
no doubt it was still a good game.. at least i got a into off moss... haha
i like that one deep pass u threw to edwards.....yall got a good a.ss receiver over there :cool-smiley-009:

but wait till yall come to new england in real life....brady gone get his revenge!!!
 8 years ago '05        #1259
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,863 | Props total: 14208 14208
I just almost lost a game because I kicked a field goal that hit the inside of the upright and went through but was called no good.
 10-10-2009, 12:45 AM         #1260
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
vs the computer i can key in on my WR's and use little wildcat plays with the HB to make it seem like he was doing more running than he did so i end up with at least 1 100 yard receiver and a 100yard hb from the wildcat plays..
Home      

most viewed right now
Man Calls up DJ Akademiks to tell him how Tekashi 69 PIPED down his girl, then..
103 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Real Or Fake? Shorty Workin With Some Booty Meat Tho!
14 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GOOD LAWD!!! Look At The THICKNESS!!! (BX Detectives NEEDED)
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DBS Power Rank: True Golden Frieza, Merged Zamasu, Legendary SS Kefla &..
35 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside I Bought a Lamborghini from a Prostitute
21 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Foreign Exchange 🇷🇺 Anastasiya
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Son, a nigga from Oakland bout to put the whole Comic book world on not..
108 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. Is Not Impressed With These Lines From 2Pac And Iggy Azalea | Rate..
126 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy