most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1201
carbon720 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
 7thWonder said:
Dude trust me, dime formation blitz corners. Game over!!

Don't Run something like I told you to run "RUN WHAT I TOLD YOU TO RUN"
Agreed...I run this play also...it works. I also dog blitz my corners out of the 4-6 philly defense. I control the safety on the strong side where I think he's going just in case he gets past the blitzing corner on some Jacobs type truck power.
 09-15-2009, 12:45 AM         #1202
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

first few seconds

always happens wit me

annoying
 09-15-2009, 12:56 AM         #1203
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

man EA needa to step their whack a.ss presentation up
 09-15-2009, 02:31 AM         #1204
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:

man EA needa to step their whack a.ss presentation up

Look bro, I've been a 2K fan for 9 years, I always thought it was better than Madden.
But seriously, this isn't Madden Presentation 2010, as long as they fixed the gameplay, added a few things to spice it up, and kept it fun, (which they did in my opinion), then who needs presentation on par with a tv program? I thought that s**t was nifty for 2 minutes, then I got tired of Berman's voice and skipped em.
 8 years ago '07        #1205
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1357 1357
that's real^^^
 09-15-2009, 03:44 PM         #1206
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:

first few seconds

always happens wit me

annoying
I'll agree with that, although I won't complain/notice when I'm playing, but I do see how it's a problem. What Madden needs, is to work with the Euphoria engine. I think if they did, those type of things wouldn't happen at all. The Pro Tak was a good infusion, but the core engine is old, and they need to upgrade.
 8 years ago '04        #1207
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,381 | Props total: 88 88
PSN: ninja-eyez

i'll whhop anyone just give me a message sayin your from BOXDEN and there will be no mercy b**ches
 8 years ago '08        #1208
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,783 | Props total: 12288 12288
 Tikyle2 said:
Man I could tell you but I'd have to k!ll you.

I been running w/ the Colts since forever and it's totally different in Madden 10. You have to adjust to no Marvin Harrison and a mediocre offensive line. The thing to do is still run the ball (even though you won't get many yards) and mix in play action and a lot of 3rd down shotgun. Also if someone plays you zone 90% of the time mix in some draw plays and screen passes to Addai. I'm 8-2 (12-4 overall run with SF too) online with them boys.
Man I been playin with the Colts for the last 7 years...same playbook and everything...I knew when Madden came out I was gonna have to adjust to Marvin not being there..s**t honestly I thought it was gonna be a problem for me cuz to make my offense work I need 2 above average recievers and knowing Gonzales is no Harrison I thought it was gon be tough

But

If you a fan of the Colts you know how they use they recievers and make they offense work already....Instead of Double Trouble with Messy Marv and Reggie Wayne its Reggie and Dallas Clark with a whole lot of Jo Addai out in the flats, either screen plays or just flat routes. Honestly in most games Addai is usually my leading reciever (in catches) but in yards it can be any 1 of them. My run game is non-existent, 30 yards average a game if that but its been that way for me since the old Ram days and the Greatest Show on Turf.

I aint a typical Madden Player....I don't play like most people..I'm good with 260 passing and 3 yards rushing...don't get me wrong I know how to run the ball, just don't need to the way my offense works. I can throw 4 picks in a game and still win 24-10...Y? Cuz I know how to read defenses and sure I might get picked a few times in a game (deflections n s**t bad read here n there) but I score so fast b4 you know it you like wtf just happened, and I can give you the fast score or I can dink and dunk yo a.ss all the way down the field...my dink n dunk replaces my run game. I score so fast most people feel like they have to score just as fast which works to my advantage bcuz being able to pass so well means I know how to stop the pass...if I can get you to play my game ala fastbreak football and you get out yo gameplan ala running the rock---mission accomplished---The more time on the clock means the more points I'm scoring and I like scoring points like I love smoking Kush. I don't punt don't have to not cuz I abuse going for it on 4th down, my O is really that nice its either gonna be a TD or an Interception your defense is gonna dictate how it go.

I aint just talking s**t you see the paper in the Sig, it aint the first or the second time I dun won a Madden tourney, on 360 at that and I aint even got 1.

Since I feel like I just gave you n*ggas the Blueprint to beat me and I know I still can't be f**ked wit here go my gamertag. To borrow a quote from my man Hova "Men lie women lie #'s don't" -- don't believe me look me up psn: xxFlyteSchoolxx send me a friend request and tell me you from BX. I'll tune up Track 13 off the BP3 album and Remind you n*ggas who the f**k I really am. If I punished you already-I had to it was how I was raised-If you beat me, tell your kids 1 day, cuz I'm going to the EA Madden Hall Of Fame when I retire. Yea yea I know Arrogant as f**k but I'm on my Kanye s**t right now and since they roasting his a.ss because of what he said I know n*ggas got roast me too--so what tho the only thing you can Identify with is losing.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 09-17-2009 at 02:16 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #1209
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 Mike Nitty said:
Man I been playin with the Colts for the last 7 years...same playbook and everything...I knew when Madden came out I was gonna have to adjust to Marvin not being there..s**t honestly I thought it was gonna be a problem for me cuz to make my offense work I need 2 above average recievers and knowing Gonzales is no Harrison I thought it was gon be tough

But

If you a fan of the Colts you know how they use they recievers and make they offense work already....Instead of Double Trouble with Messy Marv and Reggie Wayne its Reggie and Dallas Clark with a whole lot of Jo Addai out in the flats, either screen plays or just flat routes. Honestly in most games Addai is usually my leading reciever (in catches) but in yards it can be any 1 of them. My run game is non-existent, 30 yards average a game if that but its been that way for me since the old Ram days and the Greatest Show on Turf.

I aint a typical Madden Player....I don't play like most people..I'm good with 260 passing and 3 yards rushing...don't get me wrong I know how to run the ball, just don't need to the way my offense works. I can throw 4 picks in a game and still win 24-10...Y? Cuz I know how to read defenses and sure I might get picked a few times in a game (deflections n s**t bad read here n there) but I score so fast b4 you know it you like wtf just happened, and I can give you the fast score or I can dink and dunk yo a.ss all the way down the field...my dink n dunk replaces my run game. I score so fast most people feel like they have to score just as fast which works to my advantage bcuz being able to pass so well means I know how to stop the pass...if I can get you to play my game ala fastbreak football and you get out yo gameplan ala running the rock---mission accomplished---The more time on the clock means the more points I'm scoring and I like scoring points like I love smoking Kush. I don't punt don't have to not cuz I abuse going for it on 4th down, my O is really that nice its either gonna be a TD or an Interception your defense is gonna dictate how it go.

I aint just talking s**t you see the paper in the Sig, it aint the first or the second time I dun won a Madden tourney, on 360 at that and I aint even got 1.

Since I feel like I just gave you n*ggas the Blueprint to beat me and I know I still can't be f**ked wit here go my gamertag. To borrow a quote from my man Hova "Men lie women lie #'s don't" -- don't believe me look me up psn: xxFlyteSchoolxx send me a friend request and tell me you from BX. I'll tune up Track 13 off the BP3 album and Remind you n*ggas who the f**k I really am. If I punished you already-I had to it was how I was raised-If you beat me, tell your kids 1 day, cuz I'm going to the EA Madden Hall Of Fame when I retire. Yea yea I know Arrogant as f**k but I'm on my Kanye s**t right now and since they roasting his a.ss because of what he said I know n*ggas got roast me too--so what tho the only thing you can Identify with is losing.

good long a.ss read....and i beat u four times n*gga :greetings10:
 8 years ago '08        #1210
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,783 | Props total: 12288 12288
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
good long a.ss read....and i beat u four times n*gga :greetings10:
Keep your Joystick its worth something now.

I got 4 wins against you too on my resume n*gga :greetings10:
 8 years ago '08        #1211
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
Does anyone else average 12-15 drop passes a game? With actually good WR? Mostly open sh*t that just goes right through the hands?

Why is the Offensive line still so stupid in this game? Like WTF?

There are times where the ball fazes right through my defenders hands like he never touched it.
 8 years ago '05        #1212
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
Keep your Joystick its worth something now.

I got 4 wins against you too on my resume n*gga :greetings10:
naw u got 2 at the most...them other games when i got booted out bcuz of my connection dont count :lachen001:
 09-17-2009, 05:09 PM         #1213
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
son

[video - click to view]

LMFAOOOOOOO these EA n*ggas just make da s**t and package it

muhf**kin game k!ller in that video ^ peep it

stop defendin dis s**t.... i mean i still play it everyday, but still man...this guy got f**ked in the last min of the conf. championship
 8 years ago '08        #1214
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
 Lex Lossis said:
son

stop defendin dis s**t.... i mean i still play it everyday, but still man...this guy got f**ked in the last min of the conf. championship
I'm feelin' this vid right here. I SEE THIS ALL THE TIME!!!
 8 years ago '05        #1215
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:
son

good for him....he play with them sorry a.ss bengals...they dont deserve pity....in real life they would get swac by the colts

peyton manning>>>>>>>>>
 8 years ago '04        #1216
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 Lex Lossis said:
son

not to mention the excessive freezing issue when you try to hit stick the running back in the backfield if there is a blocker there instead of hitting the running back you go and cuddle up with the blocker i still play but man this game is f**ked up my FB glitched threw a wall of defenders straight to the open field and scored a touchdown for 64 yards nobody could catch him because he had already passed the safety to the s**t is crazy man
 8 years ago '07        #1217
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
I was Tempted to buy this bulls**t game since Football is back and all but Hell Naw its more of the Same BS .........I think i will get NFS shift and wait for the new Call of Duty
 8 years ago '04        #1218
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
im playin through the bulls**t as usual but damn all f**king year since like nov. last year my dude has been hypin madden and my response every time was f**k em till i see it for myself. and again i've been disappointed.
 8 years ago '06        #1219
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Game has issues...and plenty of em...still love the game...

now that being said...

I'll smash all you n*ggas in madden 10...prove me wrong....and i play sim ball too. :D

Yes sir.
 09-18-2009, 08:25 PM         #1220
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AnyGiven said:
Does anyone else average 12-15 drop passes a game? With actually good WR? Mostly open sh*t that just goes right through the hands?

Why is the Offensive line still so stupid in this game? Like WTF?

There are times where the ball fazes right through my defenders hands like he never touched it.
the fazing through the hands happens way too often. s**t costs me td's when I play defense. like wtf?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy