most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #101
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10632 10632
 GhostDigga said:
You mean 2k and 2k1? Because 2k5 was for the Xbox...
yes...i think 2k5 sucked a.ss to times 10 and shoudn't have been more then 20 bucks....2k and 2k1 were good
 06-02-2009, 12:18 AM         #102
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Online franchise promo video.

06-02-2009, 12:26 AM         #103
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Omg....
 06-02-2009, 12:28 AM         #104
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGallday said:
Omg....
Word. :applause:
 9 years ago '05        #105
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,202 | Props total: 15738 15738
There is adaptive AI, if you run the same plays or the same defenses [the AI] will pick up on that

Think god....it will make people actually learn the game instead of running the same s**t plays over and over again...."cough, cough,.....dropback 15 yards/HB screen bulls**t".....

Online Franchise sounds cool though.....Ravens all day.

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 06-02-2009 at 04:07 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #106
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
^^^nah the panthers are gonna run shytt this year
 06-02-2009, 10:56 AM         #107
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
s**t looks tight except for the fumble s**t....that better not happene very fumble....these f**kin turbo finger havin dudes will never lose a fumble
For real, looks like they will over do it and have you fumble every time you run with a QB or do a nice move with a RB. I like the fumbles that would shoot down the field and s**t.
 06-02-2009, 10:58 AM         #108
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jhj26 said:
^^^yes!!! all I need is a group of dedicated ps3 niccas! I know Gmitch is one, but that's about it...:sad5:
I will be on for PS3 franchise no doubt, New England Pats of course.
 9 years ago '06        #109
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 Killamike79 said:
There is adaptive AI, if you run the same plays or the same defenses [the AI] will pick up on that

Think god....it will make people actually learn the game instead of running the same s**t plays over and over again...."cough, cough,.....dropback 15 yards/HB screen bulls**t".....

Online Franchise sounds cool though.....Ravens all day.

But the thing is, what if you do different plays, will the CPU controlled AI still play stupid?

I'm still waiting on gameplay videos on a higher level. If I still dramatic changes, I'll try it out. Those videos thats been dropping are wack, people get caught up in that visual s**t. Like the one where they show that fumble s**t, did anyone notice a O-lineman jump and dive over the pile.....wtf.

If the gameplay is like last year or even similar, I'm not gonna get it. Cause last year was garbage.
 9 years ago '06        #110
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
although i'm banned for live and wouldn't have time to do an online franchise that s**t is f**kin serious....peoples gonna love it
 9 years ago '07        #111
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
too bad the characters still look like a.ss and the players run retarded
 9 years ago '08        #112
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,203 | Props total: 19 19
 smokeweed101. said:
I will be on for PS3 franchise no doubt, New England Pats of course.
im on for franchise Cowboys

gamer tag asoria85
 9 years ago '07        #113
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 9 years ago '04        #114
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
 jhj26 said:
^^^yes!!! all I need is a group of dedicated ps3 niccas! I know Gmitch is one, but that's about it...:sad5:
hell yea... let me know if you find more folks out there with the ps3 im down...
 9 years ago '05        #115
natural 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 3 3
PSN JTRiz87 would love to participate in a franchise, im coppin day 1. Redskins of course.
 9 years ago '07        #116
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
4 sho!!!!

gameplay brought to you by pastapadre.com (broncos vs. Jags)

Pasta padre's E3 impressions:

operationsports.com E3 impressions:

Madden NFL 10 Impressions
02:10 AM - June 3, 2009 by ChaseB
When I first started playing Madden 10, I thought the developers had removed the turbo button. At first, it was a bit of a culture shock to be experiencing this slowed down version of Madden, but I think it will be for the better in the end -- if it's not, there's always a slider to boost the game speed.

Now, I believe the slowed down gameplay will work for Madden because of the QB pocket development, right-stick QB evasion moves and the fact that you will be pushing the pile or doing things like trying to maneuver while within a tackle. If the game was going a hundred miles an hour, I just don't think my brain would have time to process everything going on in this game. In other words, I wouldn't be able to effectively handle some of the new gameplay elements that are at my disposal.

After all, as nice as it is to say that I want Madden to mimic the NFL in every way possible, if the game was moving at the pace of a real NFL game, I would get sacked every single play. As a QB I would never be able to make my reads in time, and I certainly would not be able to find the holes in the offensive line quickly enough when I was using a running back.

But since the game is slowed down a bit, I can feel a pocket develop around my QB as I step up to throw a laser. During a running play, I have a split second longer to look for a hole and cut through it.

Beyond the slowed down gameplay, the next thing I noticed was the passing game. Besides the discussed evasion moves and pocket protection -- which like I said, are quite noticeable -- the inaccuracy of the quarterbacks was another culture shock of sorts. Tarvaris Jackson, not so hot in the accuracy department. Jay Cutler, strong arm but was not always on point with the deep balls. David Garrard, well he simply threw a bad ball to the flats while under pressure.

It's one of those noticeable differences that might make me curse out loud sometimes, but on the other hand, I'm happy it's there because it's a fact of football: quarterbacks are not always accurate.

In general, while it's hard to gauge the gameplay experience in this type of environment -- and I'll never say something overwhelmingly positive or negative after just a bit of hands-on time -- I know I'm excited to play a bit more over the next few days to see what else has changed.

And maybe that's the best compliment I can give the game: It's a yearly sports franchise that essentially feels like a whole new experience. The improved presentation, tweaked gameplay style and fresh technology help to prove the point that a lot has been crammed into this game on the gameplay front, which is not something you could always say about Madden in the past.

Does that mean Madden really nailed it on the gameplay front? It would simply be unfair for me to say one way or the other at this point, but the potential is there.

Online Franchise Mode

I know there are a lot of questions about this mode, so I want to do some quick hitters for this section.

-You cannot trade future draft picks in franchise mode (offline or online).

-There is no cross integration between the new co-op mode and the new online franchise mode.

-Online franchise mode goes for 10 years.

-You cannot import NCAA Football 10 draft classes into online franchise mode. There are only Madden-generated classes available for this mode. A quick note on this, though, Josh Looman (a developer who worked on NFL Head Coach) essentially brought over tweaked draft classes from the Head Coach title. That means that the draft classes should be quite good because they were very solid in NFL Head Coach.

-I'm still trying to hunt down a response to this question (and rest a.ssured I will), but I get the impression that there may not be a salary cap for online franchise mode, at least not at launch. Now, it could be that there just is not a salary cap when it comes to the free agents, but if there is no salary cap, obviously some house rules will need to be created. Stay tuned for updates on this during the course of E3.

-You can do an online franchise with just one user. I guess the nice part about doing this is you can check your team online when not around the computer.

-There is always 32 teams in online franchise mode. If you're alone, you will still be competing against 31 AI-controlled teams.

-There is no Extra Point weekly recap show in online franchise.

-Otherwise, it seems like anything you can do in offline franchise mode, you can do in online franchise mode.

-One offline franchise note: Josh Looman pretty much took over offline franchise mode. He tweaked a ton of AI logic within the mode, and also dealt with draft logic and so on. While the franchise mode obviously won't be as in depth as the one found in Head Coach, I would suspect that the experience will at least be more fine-tuned and realistic this year.

Last edited by jhj26; 06-03-2009 at 09:36 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #117
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,465 | Props total: 551 551
lol... online franchise is bad news for anybody who plays on leaguedaddy.com it pretty much makes that site irrelevant.

I'm hype though it should be fun as long as you can find cats who will actually play their games.
 9 years ago '07        #118
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
The game is looking very good
 9 years ago '06        #119
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 jhj26 said:
4 sho!!!!

gameplay brought to you by pastapadre.com (broncos vs. Jags)

Pasta padre's E3 impressions:

operationsports.com E3 impressions:

Madden NFL 10 Impressions
02:10 AM - June 3, 2009 by ChaseB
When I first started playing Madden 10, I thought the developers had removed the turbo button. At first, it was a bit of a culture shock to be experiencing this slowed down version of Madden, but I think it will be for the better in the end -- if it's not, there's always a slider to boost the game speed.

Now, I believe the slowed down gameplay will work for Madden because of the QB pocket development, right-stick QB evasion moves and the fact that you will be pushing the pile or doing things like trying to maneuver while within a tackle. If the game was going a hundred miles an hour, I just don't think my brain would have time to process everything going on in this game. In other words, I wouldn't be able to effectively handle some of the new gameplay elements that are at my disposal.

After all, as nice as it is to say that I want Madden to mimic the NFL in every way possible, if the game was moving at the pace of a real NFL game, I would get sacked every single play. As a QB I would never be able to make my reads in time, and I certainly would not be able to find the holes in the offensive line quickly enough when I was using a running back.

But since the game is slowed down a bit, I can feel a pocket develop around my QB as I step up to throw a laser. During a running play, I have a split second longer to look for a hole and cut through it.

Beyond the slowed down gameplay, the next thing I noticed was the passing game. Besides the discussed evasion moves and pocket protection -- which like I said, are quite noticeable -- the inaccuracy of the quarterbacks was another culture shock of sorts. Tarvaris Jackson, not so hot in the accuracy department. Jay Cutler, strong arm but was not always on point with the deep balls. David Garrard, well he simply threw a bad ball to the flats while under pressure.

It's one of those noticeable differences that might make me curse out loud sometimes, but on the other hand, I'm happy it's there because it's a fact of football: quarterbacks are not always accurate.

In general, while it's hard to gauge the gameplay experience in this type of environment -- and I'll never say something overwhelmingly positive or negative after just a bit of hands-on time -- I know I'm excited to play a bit more over the next few days to see what else has changed.

And maybe that's the best compliment I can give the game: It's a yearly sports franchise that essentially feels like a whole new experience. The improved presentation, tweaked gameplay style and fresh technology help to prove the point that a lot has been crammed into this game on the gameplay front, which is not something you could always say about Madden in the past.

Does that mean Madden really nailed it on the gameplay front? It would simply be unfair for me to say one way or the other at this point, but the potential is there.

Online Franchise Mode

I know there are a lot of questions about this mode, so I want to do some quick hitters for this section.

-You cannot trade future draft picks in franchise mode (offline or online).

-There is no cross integration between the new co-op mode and the new online franchise mode.

-Online franchise mode goes for 10 years.

-You cannot import NCAA Football 10 draft classes into online franchise mode. There are only Madden-generated classes available for this mode. A quick note on this, though, Josh Looman (a developer who worked on NFL Head Coach) essentially brought over tweaked draft classes from the Head Coach title. That means that the draft classes should be quite good because they were very solid in NFL Head Coach.

-I'm still trying to hunt down a response to this question (and rest a.ssured I will), but I get the impression that there may not be a salary cap for online franchise mode, at least not at launch. Now, it could be that there just is not a salary cap when it comes to the free agents, but if there is no salary cap, obviously some house rules will need to be created. Stay tuned for updates on this during the course of E3.

-You can do an online franchise with just one user. I guess the nice part about doing this is you can check your team online when not around the computer.

-There is always 32 teams in online franchise mode. If you're alone, you will still be competing against 31 AI-controlled teams.

-There is no Extra Point weekly recap show in online franchise.

-Otherwise, it seems like anything you can do in offline franchise mode, you can do in online franchise mode.

-One offline franchise note: Josh Looman pretty much took over offline franchise mode. He tweaked a ton of AI logic within the mode, and also dealt with draft logic and so on. While the franchise mode obviously won't be as in depth as the one found in Head Coach, I would suspect that the experience will at least be more fine-tuned and realistic this year.
not sure i like not being able to trade future picks.I don't understand the point of takin it out?it happens in real life and is already in the game why take it out?
 9 years ago '07        #120
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
new vids from pasta's E3 experience:

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy