The Official Madden '10 Thread

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #1101
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1337 1337
^^^i heard that u can
 09-01-2009, 08:30 AM         #1102
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kc10785 said:
I don't know if this has been ask but can you take the NCAA rosters and but them on your online franchise offseason draft?
no you can't but they are saying they are listening to complaints and what ever complaints their hearing the most they'll try to get addressed!
 8 years ago '06        #1103
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 kc10785 said:
I don't know if this has been ask but can you take the NCAA rosters and but them on your online franchise offseason draft?
yup, I rented ncaa just so I could do that s**t.

edit - just realized you were talking about an online franchise and not a regular franchise
 09-01-2009, 09:43 AM         #1104
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love this game chyeaaaahhh
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #1105
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
my created team in franchise mode is doesn't have the super bowl patch on their jerseys during the super bowl,it's like a big blue mark on their jerseys where it suppose to go,that's f**ked up
 8 years ago '07        #1106
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
The patch is just waiting to be approved and released by sony and microsoft...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #1107
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
on the Ps3?? now the colts my money team on the ps2....reggie be beastin with a speed of 94...but on the 3 it's a different story...i be gettin roasted when i used them boys..i mean i dont have one damn deep threat....why is reggie runnin a 87, gonzales a 88, and addai a 89...them dudes aint that damn slow...but do yall have any tips for me? any type of plays i should mainly be running? my n*ggas manning & bob are still a beast though :cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '05        #1108
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
Everyone's speed is dropped drastically. Instead of using 40 times they're using game speed which I f**k with. I think they f**ked Houshmandzadeh though f**king Julius Peppers is faster than this n*gga.

As for the colts I just think you have to pound the ball and throw in a steady dose of 1st down play action. All the teams are really the same to me as far as game plan as long as the RB is decent.
aight now what u wanna do with them colts n*gga? everytime i hit u up online on the game u got an excuse not to play :lachen001:
 8 years ago '04        #1109
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,767 | Props total: 1083 1083
Man I could tell you but I'd have to k!ll you.

I been running w/ the Colts since forever and it's totally different in Madden 10. You have to adjust to no Marvin Harrison and a mediocre offensive line. The thing to do is still run the ball (even though you won't get many yards) and mix in play action and a lot of 3rd down shotgun. Also if someone plays you zone 90% of the time mix in some draw plays and screen passes to Addai. I'm 8-2 (12-4 overall run with SF too) online with them boys.
 8 years ago '05        #1110
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
bulls**t...gimme 10 minutes I'll be on...I will say though I'm not that good lol
lol n*gga i just started playin this on the ps3 a week and half ago...but im pretty confident i'll light your a.ss up....and i aint playin u with the colts...im going with brady to moss :greetings10:
 8 years ago '05        #1111
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
get online and invite me cuzo
lol at u leaving my invite when i selected brady.....ok mane i'll play with manning then :lachen001:
 8 years ago '04        #1112
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
Running the ball...PLay Action. On Offense either run out of All the Single Back formations or Shotguns. Theres alot of plays where u have a deep threat like wayne n if hes covered you have a delayed route by Addai in the flat. PLays like these work for the colts because if ur main options aren't open u can toss it out to addai in thr flat usually for atleast 6-7 yards.Alot of Post routes work for Wayne also...U just have to time the pass good.

Money Plays on Offense that I use...Im not playing madden right now..so i dont know the exact names of the plays so ill just tell you how to get to them then ill edit with the name.

ShotGun Formation - Shotgun Slot *4th or 5th down under shotgun formation.

Hit down twice then its the triangle play. Its a PA pass with 2 Recievers running post routes across the field. From Left to the Right. The L1 Reciever is almost always open on this. And if he is covered Addai pops out in the flat after the PA.

Single Back Formation - 1st Formation under Single Back

Hit up Twice then its a triangle play. Its a motion route for Wayne. He will take off before the snap and start his route. He lines up on the right and its a deep Outside post route. This is a TD monster. You have to throw the pass as he his making his cut to the outside and throw a bomb. Almost always works.

Ill add more later when i play.

On Defense I Usually only play 4-3 Unless they come out with 4+ WR.

I Blitz almost everydown but i dont send stupid Blitz. Any CB or SS or FS blitz ill never use because its too big of a hole to pick apart. Ill blizt with my LBs all the time. Also Your best bet is to just Spy the running back everyplay even if he is garbage because if they run the ball hes almost instanttley stoped in most cases. You can do this by R2 and the players icon usually triangle or L1.
 8 years ago '05        #1113
space
space
^^good s**t...i'll prop you and Tikyle2 in 24 hours
 8 years ago '05        #1114
space
space
aite bouncer just beat me by 4 points...b**ch went down to the wire.and tha reapa you dont wana see me mane...
 8 years ago '07        #1115
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Looking to play as the Chargers with the old-school baby blue throwbacks? How about adding the classic yellow and brown Broncos uniform (complete with vertical striped socks) to your current Denver jersey combo via "Madden's" uniform mix and match?

These choices and more will all become available Sept. 24 via downloadable content for "Madden NFL 10," as EA Sports introduces a special AFL Legacy Pack to the game to help commemorate the 50th anniversary of the American Football League.

The price: 560 Microsoft Points or $6.99 on PSN.

"Fans should be excited because we're allowing you to celebrate the AFL anniversary alongside the NFL," says "Madden 10's" senior producer Phil Frazier. "We've all seen some of the early AFL games in preseason and they are ridiculously cool. The retro uniforms, the retro field art, and even the officials wearing orange uniforms. The whole package is really unique and we capture that same feeling in the AFL Legacy Pack.

AFL LEGACY PACK
The AFL Legacy Pack adds sepia TV treatments and classic uniforms for an old-school feel. Gallery »

"My favorite feature has to be the retro-style presentation. Everything from the banners to the film grain make the game look really old-school. It's amazing how new the game feels when this setting is turned on."

Frazier also spilled the details on all of the new Madden Moments the AFL pack will include: "We have added five new Madden Moments, all themed from the AFL era, and all allowing you to rewrite history," he reveals. "The first is from Jan. 1, 1961, a championship game between the Chargers and the Oilers. The second is from the longest championship game ever played. It occurred on Dec. 23, 1962. The third moment features the Chargers and the Patriots as the Patriots try to take away the one title the Chargers have ever earned back on Jan. 5, 1964. The fourth moment features the Broncos and the Bills, which was an incredible game that ended in a tie back on Nov. 27, 1960. Can you break that tie? Finally, the last moment features the Chiefs and the Raiders in the final AFL game on Jan. 1, 1970. Can you take that victory away from the Chiefs?"

On top of that, the pack will also include five new "Madden 10" achievements and trophies. "They involve wearing AFL jerseys in an online game, finishing one of our all-new AFL Madden Moments with AFL presentation turned on, winning exhibition and franchise games with AFL presentation turned on, and one secret achievement," says Frazier, who will provide only the following hint on the final, secret achievement: It involves a missed field goal and a touchdown on the same play.

So what else can gamers expect for seven bucks? Here is a list of the AFL Legacy pack features:

16 AFL 50th Anniversary Throwback uniforms (both home and away)
Oilers baby blues as seen in Hall of Fame Game Bills white throwbacks as seen in Hall of Fame Game Broncos epic yellow and brown combo with vertical striped socks is an instant all-time Madden classic uniform Play with your AFL throwback uniforms anywhere including online franchise

AFL 60s-Style Presentation
Old 1960 football card look for banners and in-game user interface 1960-ish sepia TV treatment The official orange-striped AFL referee uniforms Official AFL field markings and logos
– Special Oakland and San Diego markings with diamond end zones and shield yard markings

Original AFL Teams
Buffalo Bills Denver Broncos Dallas Texans (Kansas City Chiefs) San Diego Chargers Boston Patriots (New England Patriots) Titans of New York (New York Jets) Houston Oilers (Tennessee Titans) Oakland Raiders

AFL Invades Franchise Mode
15 official AFL Legacy games tagged with complete AFL presentation All screens and banners swap old-school logos

AFL Madden Moments
Five brand-new AFL-themed Madden Moments reliving some of the greatest moments from the AFL's 10-year history

AFL Achievements/Trophies
Five new AFL achievements/trophies to unlock

And, according to Frazier, this might not be the last of the "Madden 10" DLC.

"The Madden AFL Legacy Pack is the first fully featured post-release content we've provided and we hope it's successful," he told ESPN. "We do hope to release future NFL-based content but aren't yet ready to make any formal announcements. Stay tuned."
 8 years ago '09        #1116
space
space

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #1117
space
space
Super patch #1 details

The details of the first patch for Madden 10 are now out thanks to a FAQ video posted by Ian Cummings on the Inside EA Blog. The patch is currently in certification and could be out as early as next week. The second patch which will be more concentrated on gameplay feedback is currently in the works.

This first patch is even more significant in that it has addressed some areas that normally wouldn’t have been in a release day patch as well as adding new content with the inclusion of the broadcast camera angle. I’m definitely most excited to finally play without the concern of holding on field goals which has cost me points, victories, and unneeded stress!

Continue on to read the list of fixes and additions includes in the first patch for Madden 10 and leave your thoughts in the comments!

Added Super Bowl and Playoff field conditions in Online Franchise
Fixed false start griefing issue with online games
Fixed video player issues (sometimes video would hang) in Online area
Improved quality of uploaded video highlights
Switched ranked online games to seven minute quarters
Random stability fixes
Added broadcast camera
Tuned slider effectiveness
Made fatigue affect ratings more
Tuned broken tackle chances
Reduced/removed holding on kick attempts
Improved-toe drag catch logic
General pursuit improvements
Man coverage improvements
Fixed double pass online exploit

Bout Time finally I will have some time to run a offense and not feel rushed because of the clock. 7min quaters HECK YEA
 8 years ago '04        #1118
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
whens the patch out for ps3??
 8 years ago '04        #1119
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
so even though the 1st patch will help out some things patch 2 will really be the patch that will make the game more realistic. I guess im still playing the waiting game
 8 years ago '04        #1120
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
when's this patch come out?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago