most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #921
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,903 | Props total: 201 201
 jhj26 said:
it's called accelerated clock
whats the significance of it?
 8 years ago '04        #922
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
holy shiit cow. u can save the online depth chart, fucck yes. best thing ever.
 08-16-2009, 07:03 PM         #923
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
is this game any good for ps2 game play? :banghead:
This fool said PS2...
 8 years ago '06        #924
zay228 
space
space
$305 | Props total: 0 0
how do you stop the pass on All-Madden? I mix up my play calling but still it seems like my DBs are always getting burned no matter what offense im up against :angry-smiley-030:

Last edited by zay228; 08-16-2009 at 07:54 PM..
 08-16-2009, 08:10 PM         #925
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If someone is nice in the shotgun/spread, there really isn't anyway to stop the pass. Only thing that I ever get to work is mixing it up with the zone blitz but you better get there quick. This game feels a lot like NCAA with the effectiveness of the shotgun formation.
 08-16-2009, 09:02 PM         #926
markus1127 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t was terrible to me transitioning from ps2 to ps3 hopefully i like it this year
 8 years ago '04        #927
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
didnt kno titans had a new formation, props on that info.

just tried it, its ok but the playbook is a little thin. i like the new nickel better.

someone post if they find a 4-3 base with the new nickel, im tryin to find it but damn
 8 years ago '04        #928
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
If you want in please leave your PSN ID and an email address or cell number for updates and other league news!!!
This is going to be a very competitive season and only dedicated players are welcomed, no quitters or bad sports invited!!!
Hit me back with the required information!!!

PSN: jsmith14
Email:
 08-16-2009, 09:14 PM         #929
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Defending (User) is better in this game but the cpu defense is bulls**t I get picked or shut down too much in the red zone on All Madden/All Pro, it sucks losing games 7-0 and 10-7, plus the run game is harder.
 8 years ago '07        #930
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
 franchise said:
didnt kno titans had a new formation, props on that info.

just tried it, its ok but the playbook is a little thin. i like the new nickel better.

someone post if they find a 4-3 base with the new nickel, im tryin to find it but damn
they do?
didn't know that either.
 8 years ago '06        #931
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,972 | Props total: 10623 10623
i been playing for about a week or two now and every once in a while find something that bugs me.I mentioned before that i'll have willis in the backfield with an rb and hit stick them and they just bounce off which is bulls**t...this is one thing 09 pretty much had down and u would crush the rb

anyway i noticed something that happens a lot....the rb will break the first guys tackle and while he is still off balance from the first hit he took i'll hit stick him with patrick willis and the dude just bounces off willis like he's a frail cb.In 09 this was a fumble 80% of the time (as it should be) or atleast a huge hit and almost everytime they break that s**t

clowns don't get offended..love the game and always love madden just some input on some things..no game is perfect
 8 years ago '05        #932
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 zay228 said:
how do you stop the pass on All-Madden? I mix up my play calling but still it seems like my DBs are always getting burned no matter what offense im up against :angry-smiley-030:
use a cover 4 it's in the 4-3 formation either that or start blitzing corner backs from the weak side. the computer always leaves a half back in the back field to block but it's always the strong side a blitzing corner will get through a lot and disrupt passing plays. i dont know but my pass defense is average probably. i can win on all madden and all pro. i know the bears have three formations of the nickel defense also for dude who wanted to know but i don't know which one is new i seen a 3-3-5. or some s**t like that

as far as people having trouble cause they throwing picks make sure you stay in the pocket and always set up with big formations if you are having trouble like double TE sets and sets with two running backs sometimes three in the backfield can help a ton. cause my problem was computer hitting my qb making him throw a pick cause i didn't have enough time to throw. i use a playbook with tons of sets with extra blockers and my passing game is a lot better now. but before you throw the ball in madden you need to establish a run. another tip always have a check down route. and no bulls**t throwing streaks in this game does not work at all. i have found this out after many attempts.
 8 years ago '06        #933
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
^^^hell yea...i've pretty much givin up on the streak with shaun hill and his bum a.ss arm.If u got bress,brady or manning it's not too bad but if u just have a bad or average qb f**kin forget it...i'll have a dude smoked and he'll over throw by 10 yards
 8 years ago '04        #934
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
nickel 3-3-5 is old. so is 1-5-5, if u see that one its not what i mean. ill check the exact name later when i go playbook hunting again. but its the one in the ravens.

the new titans formation is called 4-4.
 8 years ago '04        #935
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
and yup, shaun hill is a short/medium pass guy. he'll need to prove himself this year for an update. at least his short and mid are very accurate even tho his power is weak.

go niners
 8 years ago '04        #936
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
The game is very realistic. Still a few things that bother me about the game but it's been the best Madden game I've played in years.

I really like the passing in the game. You actually feel like youre passing the ball and not just flinging it like previous years. The running kind of sucks and the offensive line f**ks up their blocks but you get used to it I guess. I'm really enjoying it though. I'm running with a fantasy team right now, waiting for the Vick update to start my real franchise with the Eagles
 8 years ago '08        #937
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
my defense is a.ss cheeks but im getting better. i dont understand why people say the run game is lame. you gotta set it up, cause the cpu will learn what you are doing. switch up your plays, do some screens, have some passes to your HB or TE. and to stop interceptions you really gotta read the defense, ive learned you cant a.ssume a dude is open, you have to see whats really open and make the correct type of pass(bullet, lob, lead pass). they have said all along that if you play to your QBs strength you will do fine. if you can sit in the pocket for even an extra second i swear that s**t helps. people who constantly back up or scramble are doomed.

i finally learned how to get extra blockers for my QB so now my boy collins can concentrate on passing. if only i could play better defense, id be pretty good.

and it amazes me how people play against their teams strength. i just played a dude who had A-Peterson and didnt really run with him. i mean i did shut down that dumb a.ss wildcat play, so that might have hurt him. but if i had AP i would beat up the defense. another dude had mcnabb but constantly backed up and threw the long ball, the eagles have so many weapons...
 8 years ago '06        #938
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 franchise said:
and yup, shaun hill is a short/medium pass guy. he'll need to prove himself this year for an update. at least his short and mid are very accurate even tho his power is weak.

go niners
depends what level ur playin on.Short/mid he's good all-madden and under but once u get ur passing past all madden he will have his feet set and have somebody coming across the middle wide open and throw over toward the sidelines..pisses me off

could be my pad f**kin up (last year on 09 my stick was stuck and was doin s**t like that and had to buy a new pad)or maybe they put ur qb in slumps on this years but pretty sure once ur level goes up ur qb plays more along his ratings
 8 years ago '05        #939
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 J.R. Hyphy said:
i trucked like 4 n*ggas on my back with McFadden
s**t i played some dude that used the titans he f**ken owned me. i mean owned me. dude used lendale white on a run and trucked my whole f**ken team. and i mean i tried tackle that dude like 35 times i wish i had the replay saved. took s**t like 60 yards for a touch down. i was like god damn. dude was a beast. i love playing online folk cause some dudes got hella games and for the most part people been real respectful and s**t when they playing. i've ran into a few quiters and a few cheesers but overall hella good games.

but yah for any one playing all madden might try out run heavy playbook a lot of those passing plays are easy as hell to complete. lots of screens and tight end routes and s**t works really well and controlling the ball. i think hardest part is once someone knocks you off from what you normally do it's hard to get back into your game plan. like if you always run and they shut you down your just fishing for pass plays or vice versa. s**t gets hella difficult.
 08-17-2009, 10:13 AM         #940
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carden2 said:
use a cover 4 it's in the 4-3 formation either that or start blitzing corner backs from the weak side. the computer always leaves a half back in the back field to block but it's always the strong side a blitzing corner will get through a lot and disrupt passing plays. i dont know but my pass defense is average probably. i can win on all madden and all pro. i know the bears have three formations of the nickel defense also for dude who wanted to know but i don't know which one is new i seen a 3-3-5. or some s**t like that

as far as people having trouble cause they throwing picks make sure you stay in the pocket and always set up with big formations if you are having trouble like double TE sets and sets with two running backs sometimes three in the backfield can help a ton. cause my problem was computer hitting my qb making him throw a pick cause i didn't have enough time to throw. i use a playbook with tons of sets with extra blockers and my passing game is a lot better now. but before you throw the ball in madden you need to establish a run. another tip always have a check down route. and no bulls**t throwing streaks in this game does not work at all. i have found this out after many attempts.
That is what im saying, sometimes you get no preotection and the run game is no good like with Arizona, and once they force you out the pocket it is a pick or a sack.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago