The Official Madden '10 Thread

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-11-2009, 10:36 PM         #761
chuckdiesel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant wait to beat the s**t outta somebody on that madden. saints all day baby.
 8 years ago '08        #762
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 ill800 said:
i thought 09 cheated like a b**ch until i played this horses**t. un f**king believable. what a piece of s**t. i got ray ray all up bens a.ss and hit the hit stick and the n*gga runs straight at him but doesnt make contact, he just goes off to the side. im down 10-0 and still they cheat with bs fumbles and dropped passes. dude is wide open , the ball hits him in the chest and he turns to run and the ball comes out. i f**king hate madden. its the same f**king garbage every year. how in the f**k does this game get good reviews every year? whos d*ck are they sucking?

i feel like throwing this s**t in the trash where it belongs. how in the f**k do you have so many turnovers in one football game? s**t is crazy. lbs picking off balls when their backs are to the qb. its like they sense the ball like some kind of f**king shark with blood in the water. FUUUUUUUUUUCK! i need 2k back in my life. in two years they made a better game than madden has in 15.
man i feel you on that LB s**t. i swear my dude has an easy catch cause the LB is trying to keep up with him but not fast enough, dude instantly turns around and catches the ball, im like WTF. THEN im up by a touchdown, its the last play of the game they are in the red zone....this motherf**ker catches the ball at the 1 yard line, i tackle this hoe. CLEARLY....I MEAN CLEARLY he doesnt make it past the goal line. those wack refs deliberate and say its a touchdown, wtf?!

with all that said, im still getting it at midnight. lol. my "i made it through summer school" present
 8 years ago '07        #763
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1352 1352
[QUOTE=d3athb4dishonor;14224217]This years madden is hot... I still think there are some things they could have improved like an incompletion being called a fumble numerous times. Overall it's mad fun to play and the offense flows a lot more fluid. You can't just lob up a pass every down and your WR runs under it, because let's face it NFL corners can cover and safeties are morons.

Your WR actually BLOCKs the corner on run plays and keeps blocking him not just give some sorry a.ss push that gets you tackled on every run play.

NCAA is dope to I'm not knocking it, but Madden this year has stepped its game up.

Only thing I can say I hate about the game is the accelerated clock during online ranked matches. If someone learns how to run the ball pretty well they could keep the ball the entire game giving you 2-4 possessions.[/QUOTE]

This is exactly why I want to use 8min quarters in our PS3 online franchise! An effective run game is deadly...
 08-12-2009, 12:04 AM         #764
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/54013.html
 08-12-2009, 03:23 AM         #765
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga is ranked #1 and already has over 100 games in on Madden 10 and the s**t aint even out yet!! He got almost 200 in on NCAA 10. Most n*ggas would swear a n*gga didnt have no type of life wit that many games played already but I guess there is big down time on the road.

8 years ago '09        #766
The CANNON 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 229 229
lol i bet you homie has an xbox in the studio..
i guess he likes playin a lot haha
 8 years ago '07        #767
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
I see he roll with the titans... Smart man.
 8 years ago '05        #768
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 1691 1691
the game wont win offline tourneys, bet it.
 8 years ago '05        #769
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
damn this game is the biggest disappointment i can think of in terms of videogames. just plain terrible

Pros:

* online franchise (even that has its faults, there's no salary cap to manage etc... but its the only new thing with upside)

Cons:

* playbook look so plain like it belongs on SNES
* Slow, Laggy animations
* HORRIBLE commentary... WHY WOULD ANYONE HIRE CHRIS COLLINSWORTH FOR THIS!?
* Snickers advertisements all over make the game look so cheap
* Menus in general are cheap looking, they need someone with a graphic design mind to clean those up
* the gameplay just isn't fluid at all like it used to be on PS2
*....i'll stop here and just face palm

i honestly played one game and put NCAA 10 back in because its that bad. which doesn't say much because NCAA 10 is far from perfect and kinda leaning towards Arcade more than simulation these days.

FINAL SCORE: 6 out of 10
 08-12-2009, 04:24 AM         #770
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The CANNON said:
lol i bet you homie has an xbox in the studio..
i guess he likes playin a lot haha
He plays on PS3
 8 years ago '04        #771
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,050 | Props total: 19893 19893
damn i wish i can whoop games a.ss lol
 8 years ago '04        #772
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,050 | Props total: 19893 19893
 ChokeHold said:
damn this game is the biggest disappointment i can think of in terms of videogames. just plain terrible

Pros:

* online franchise (even that has its faults, there's no salary cap to manage etc... but its the only new thing with upside)

Cons:

* playbook look so plain like it belongs on SNES
* Slow, Laggy animations
* HORRIBLE commentary... WHY WOULD ANYONE HIRE CHRIS COLLINSWORTH FOR THIS!?
* Snickers advertisements all over make the game look so cheap
* Menus in general are cheap looking, they need someone with a graphic design mind to clean those up
* the gameplay just isn't fluid at all like it used to be on PS2
*....i'll stop here and just face palm

i honestly played one game and put NCAA 10 back in because its that bad. which doesn't say much because NCAA 10 is far from perfect and kinda leaning towards Arcade more than simulation these days.

FINAL SCORE: 6 out of 10
how i see it.. if you're a madden player.. you'll play regardless
 8 years ago '05        #773
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
i was throwing picks but i've only thrown 2 in 4 games so far cause i stay in the pocket. i play on all madden im 4-0 with the bears. only thrown 2 picks with cutler. i use to scramble more but i been staying in the pocket much better. i dont see a lot of the same cons and other people i think most folk just crying cause they getting whooped. maybe you should put the difficulty on rookie or pro. the cons i see are not with the gameplay.
 8 years ago '04        #774
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
 FaceMob said:
This n*gga is ranked #1 and already has over 100 games in on Madden 10 and the s**t aint even out yet!! He got almost 200 in on NCAA 10. Most n*ggas would swear a n*gga didnt have no type of life wit that many games played already but I guess there is big down time on the road.

It doesn't matter 12:00 midnight friday the ea servers are going to reset and everybody record is going back to 0-0
 8 years ago '05        #775
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
 FaceMob said:

Ummm, yea. That n*gga has no life. If you working 40 hours a week like most people, there is no way your getting that much time in.
 08-12-2009, 09:42 AM         #776
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 08-12-2009, 09:52 AM         #777
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
Ummm, yea. That n*gga has no life. If you working 40 hours a week like most people, there is no way your getting that much time in.
It's funny cuz that n*gga thinks he is ahead of the pack,but his s**t is going to get reset,
 8 years ago '07        #778
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1352 1352
I know niccas think that 2k5 was the shytt, and I agree with them that the game was pretty damn good; But after playing Madden 10 and seeing more and more little things pop out here and there...Madden NFL '10 is now the overall G.O.A.T.

It is overall, the greatest football game that I have ever played.
 08-12-2009, 10:15 AM         #779
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody got any sliders for madden yet?
 8 years ago '06        #780
youngral 
space
space
$6,650 | Props total: 629 629
Okay tomorrow night need to hurry up and get here. Im off Friday so Im gonna be putting in work on this game
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago