Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #701
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,583 | Props total: 5286 5286
the f**king commentary f**king sucks a.ss, puts me to sleep when i'm playing.
 08-10-2009, 02:43 PM         #702
Upstate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deziking said:
the f**king commentary f**king sucks a.ss, puts me to sleep when i'm playing.
and INJURIES GALORE...gotta adjust the injury slider otherwise u're like wtf.
 8 years ago '05        #703
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1194 1194
 Upstate said:
and INJURIES GALORE...gotta adjust the injury slider otherwise u're like wtf.
yah i think about 3-4 guys go down a series. im like damn. they always says medium risk and i just put the f**ker back in the game. i mean the bears all i got is cutler. i had to use hanie for 2 series ma f**ker is a 45.

what about the interceptions returned for touchdowns. only way cpu scores it seems is cause i bout to get sacked and they hit me and the ball wobbles and it's a pick every time. and the d-linemen jumps about 20 feet snatches that s**t plows through 4-5 people and goes 50 yards for a touchdown. am i the only that has had this experience?

Last edited by carden2; 08-10-2009 at 02:50 PM..
 08-10-2009, 03:26 PM         #704
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Another madden review
 08-10-2009, 03:33 PM         #705
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gamepro reviews
 08-10-2009, 03:37 PM         #706
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gamedaily review

Gameshark review

ZTGD review
 8 years ago '06        #707
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10697 10697
 carden2 said:
yah i think about 3-4 guys go down a series. im like damn. they always says medium risk and i just put the f**ker back in the game. i mean the bears all i got is cutler. i had to use hanie for 2 series ma f**ker is a 45.

what about the interceptions returned for touchdowns. only way cpu scores it seems is cause i bout to get sacked and they hit me and the ball wobbles and it's a pick every time. and the d-linemen jumps about 20 feet snatches that s**t plows through 4-5 people and goes 50 yards for a touchdown. am i the only that has had this experience?
not too much but i know they try hard to make ur a.ss lose lol.I duno if it's cause i had a win streak goin or what like my last 5 games i'd be up like 21-10 or 10-0 or 28-10 or some s**t and they could not do anything and then last quarter i'll be fumbling and throwin picks galore and won't be able to stop their offense.I was smackin cpu and now all 5 of my past games i've won by like 3...i went in 3 ot's 3 weeks in a row and won by game winning field goal

i have been throwin a lot of ints my past few games...duno what the f**k is up.I'll have crbatree comin across the middle wide open and shaun hill's bum a.ss will launch the s**t 10 feet over his head straight to a cb

anybody play the playoffs yet?I'm 12-2 but prolly won't get to play again for another 2-3 days was wonderin if presentation was any different
 8 years ago '05        #708
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 philly337 said:
not too much but i know they try hard to make ur a.ss lose lol.I duno if it's cause i had a win streak goin or what like my last 5 games i'd be up like 21-10 or 10-0 or 28-10 or some s**t and they could not do anything and then last quarter i'll be fumbling and throwin picks galore and won't be able to stop their offense.I was smackin cpu and now all 5 of my past games i've won by like 3...i went in 3 ot's 3 weeks in a row and won by game winning field goal

i have been throwin a lot of ints my past few games...duno what the f**k is up.I'll have crbatree comin across the middle wide open and shaun hill's bum a.ss will launch the s**t 10 feet over his head straight to a cb

anybody play the playoffs yet?I'm 12-2 but prolly won't get to play again for another 2-3 days was wonderin if presentation was any different
I cant wait til I pick this s**t up
 8 years ago '08        #709
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 276 276
can anyone get me a marion barber/cowboys cover for PS3? i googled the s**t out of it but i get forum topics that are 200 pages deep. im not going through all that. im not expecting someone else to, just hoping they already had one on them
 8 years ago '08        #710
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
 philly337 said:

that s**t happens to me on the demo with romo. my reciever is wide open and romo will launch that b**ch way ahead of him. im hoping its just cause of the snow conditions or a demo glitch lol.
 08-10-2009, 06:50 PM         #711
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does madden have any custom create stuff that you can share with other madden players?
 8 years ago '04        #712
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
 carden2 said:

has this happened to yet? So it's tie game and your at the opp 35 yard line and you do field goal and its good but you get penalty for holding then you retry it and it still is good but you get another penalty for holding, you try onces more before the clock runs out and you get another mother f**king penalty f**king pisses me off then it takes you to over time arghhh!!! :angry12::angry12:
 8 years ago '08        #713
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
 deziking said:
has this happened to yet? So it's tie game and your at the opp 35 yard line and you do field goal and its good but you get penalty for holding then you retry it and it still is good but you get another penalty for holding, you try onces more before the clock runs out and you get another mother f**king penalty f**king pisses me off then it takes you to over time arghhh!!! :angry12::angry12:
that happens everytime on all-madden in the demo. its like the game is rigged for us to lose if its close
 8 years ago '04        #714
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
 iPunish901 said:
that happens everytime on all-madden in the demo. its like the game is rigged for us to lose if its close
yea it's bulls**t cause it happens on the full game too lol. :angry12:
 08-10-2009, 10:16 PM         #715
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ea should be ashamed of themselves for putting out the same exact game in a different package year after year. i f**king hate madden. same problems year in and year out
 8 years ago '04        #716
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
another thing I noticed was playing in playoffs in cardianls stadium since they have closed roof you can't even f**king see the jet planes flying by all you see is the noise and you see the players heads turning lol these little stupid things ohh well it's the only nfl game out rite now lol.
 8 years ago '07        #717
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1357 1357
 philly337 said:

maybe u should work on your precision passing
 8 years ago '07        #718
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 iPunish901 said:
that s**t happens to me on the demo with romo. my reciever is wide open and romo will launch that b**ch way ahead of him. im hoping its just cause of the snow conditions or a demo glitch lol.
maybe u should work on your precision passing; but also, wtf else do you expect to happen in the windy azz, snowy azz, conditions of giants stadium
 8 years ago '07        #719
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 deziking said:
tune penalty slider; but this type of thing happens in real life
 8 years ago '04        #720
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 3269 3269
as long as bulls**t passes arent in the game i'm str8...the worst s**t ever was in NCAA 09, i was ballin out and had a nasty statline and i threw a pick and i literally almost broke my controller cuz of the bulls**t, the game really cheated(i kno ppl throw that around but it really happened)...i dropped back wit my QB, had my TE on the outside hash mark bout to cross over into the middle of the field(this part is key), my feet were set wit no defenders near me and i pressed the button to throw it to him and my f**kin QB threw it to the defender sittin on the OPPOSITE side of the field in the flats, like he threw it directly to him he aint even have to move to catch it...i was so pissed
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy