The Official Madden '10 Thread

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-09-2009, 11:58 PM         #681
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ea and MLG will be hosting all competitions on the PS3 so if you want to play in anything like that get familiar with the controls and have a good feel for any bugs than that is the system you want it for
 08-09-2009, 11:59 PM         #682
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
I hated 09... s**t was the worst Madden I ever played..

I bought it for like $80 2 weeks before release and stopped playing it before it even came out.
im talkin bout overall gameplay, just the passing set up and everything, but i guess this is the best way to eliminate cheaters in some senses
 8 years ago '04        #683
eihwhuesoo 
space
space
space
$496 | Props total: 12 12
this f**king sucks !!! I wish i had some funds this is an excellent deal
 08-10-2009, 12:36 AM         #684
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just sent this as a gift thanks for the heads up
 8 years ago '04        #685
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 DJ Maximum said:
no passing is easy dont expect to throw long bombs

running is hard i cant get a decent run for s**t maybe cuz im playing with the bucs
running in 10 is way better than running in 09

09 was hard to run, 10 is actually nice when you follow your blocks.
 08-10-2009, 01:43 AM         #686
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahh look at that...popped that rep power cherry, nice.
 8 years ago '04        #687
swpw001 
space
space
space
$1,026 | Props total: 10 10
Just placed my order. Appreciate dat
 08-10-2009, 02:46 AM         #688
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just a notice for all my burners if u have noticed a lil something wrong with ur madden (glitches and what not) its possible u have a review copy of the game and ur timestamp may be off .. anyway download the NIG version for a retail copy via abgx ... PM me and i will be glad to drop the link for u since its a no no to post links in here
 8 years ago '04        #689
EvilKokonut 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 0 0
Keep in mind, the game won't ship 6-8 weeks until after release date.
 8 years ago '98        #690
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3577 3577
Ahh... I have to get it the day it comes out unfortunately.
 8 years ago '05        #691
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
 EvilKokonut said:
Keep in mind, the game won't ship 6-8 weeks until after release date.
thats the only thing i dont like haha ah ill just pick up at store
 8 years ago '05        #692
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
Yo since seems a lot of folk are buying Madden 2010 check this out I found this last night. This is not my link and these are not my covers. I give all credit to the site I got them off from such searching on google. The covers I have I found by searching google images.

This .zip file includes fonts, 300 dpi templates for all systems (360, PS3, PS2, and PSP) and some instructions.

h**p://www.teradepot.com/ajrr62l87bnb/Madden_NFL_10_by_Ghettoshark_and_BigDmo.zip.html

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i think you get the idea but what athlete should've been on the cover?

Last edited by carden2; 08-10-2009 at 05:19 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #693
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,988 | Props total: 10657 10657
 carden2 said:
your offense maxed out you putting up 60 on 7 minute quarter?????? what skill level you playing on?

i might sound like a hater but i doubt someone putting up 60 on all madden i put up about 20 points a game and been winning about 50/50. all my games been low scoring and i am playing on all madden.

my copy been showing some replays not all. i have noticed if your qb gonna get sacked let him you throw the ball he throws a s**tty pass and a defensive linemen will pick that s**t off and go to the house. happened to me about 6 times today. i am like defensive tackles run 60 yard interceptions back but my corner back tips 6 passes a game but won't get a pick.....i mean it's whatever im gonna keep playing til i get this s**t down.
I just started out on my skill level...rush defense,pass defense,and run offesne are al between all madden and maxed out and my pass offense is about even with all madden.When i played all madden on the demo with the cards i was gettin picked like s**t but not really happening with the retail copy (using the niners).Trust i'm not lieing and the only reason i said it was because i knew people would say put the level up or whatever
 8 years ago '07        #694
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1350 1350
 philly337 said:
^^yea i'm not knockin it s**t is top notch and actually feels more fluid then the demo to me.Although i liked the demo the demo felt a clumpy to me...feels smooth now

but like u said i hope they keep improving.It took them about 10 years to put in a halftime show even close to what 2k had (and no i'm not a 2k d*ckrider but i always thought that was the one thing 2k had over madden)

quick qestion for everybody how many minutes yall playing?I usually play 7 but i'm puttin up about 30-40 a game with 5 min quarters...on 6-7 i'd prolly put up 60.The reason i ask is my skill level is almost maxed out and on offense all my stats are ok but on defense my tackles are coming up short as s**t.I've played 8 games and my top tackler is willis who i control with like 36 tackles.Everybody else on my teame got like 10-20 through 8 gmes...that s**t is sad.I usually get like 10 tackles a game with whoever i control on every madden but on this one doesn't seem there enough tackles to go around
you need to bump up the accelerated clock to 25 secs, turn up the cpu's rb ability, pass blocking, run blocking, defensive awareness, qb accuracy; and turn down all your human sliders if you putting up points like that!
 8 years ago '07        #695
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
I hated 09... s**t was the worst Madden I ever played..

I bought it for like $80 2 weeks before release and stopped playing it before it even came out.
Madden 09 was far from the worst; you obviously didnt play 07 or 08...
 8 years ago '06        #696
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,988 | Props total: 10657 10657
i don't f**k with the sliders though...after i play a few season i'll strictly be playing my boys and i don't wanna feel like i'm playing a different game

but i'm surprised my running is rated as high as it is.I run like s**t the whole game and then usually bust like one big one...got a lot of td's with gore but only have 500 yards rushing after 8 games.Average 5 yards a rush but like i said i'll be averaging 3 the whole game and bust a 30 yard run or some s**t
 8 years ago '07        #697
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
running in 10 is way better than running in 09

09 was hard to run, 10 is actually nice when you follow your blocks.
I dont understand why people say that you cant run in 09! I can run the ball very well:

08-10-2009, 11:25 AM         #698
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anymore madden reviews out yet?
 8 years ago '06        #699
youngral 
space
space
$6,650 | Props total: 629 629
 jhj26 said:
I dont understand why people say that you cant run in 09! I can run the ball very well:

I can run all day in 09. I run to set up the pass and it works well for me in that game
 8 years ago '04        #700
hansolo79 
space
space
$670 | Props total: 2 2
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 mcmasterlock said:
anymore madden reviews out yet?
ign 8.9
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy