The Official Madden '10 Thread

most viewed right now
 121
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #641
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 e G o Maniac said:
Yo is it true that you have to buy online franchise?
yah you do have to buy online franchise. i just looked says purchasable in xbox live menu Welcome to the future of Madden NFL Football. Download this content to gain access to the all-new Online Franchise feature. Play a full NFL season with 31 of your friends for 10 seasons. Trade, draft, check your stats and more in this ground breaking feature.

to top it off there is elite status you purchase this online franchise to access exclusive VIP lobbies, leader boards and play the all new Elite Gametype. Elite Gametype features All-Madden difficulty level and is tuned exclusively for the hardcore. Get Elite and become a true VIP in the Madden community.

thats exactly what my game says damn i didn't know none of that til you asked that question but theres quite a bit of s**t you can buy. so anyone know about ps3 version?

and when you play as a team make sure you check your depth charts the best players are not starting for every positions its f**ken crazy like for 4th corners they'll start a 48 over 66 like wtf


Last edited by carden2; 08-08-2009 at 09:01 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #642
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 carden2 said:
yah you do have to buy online franchise. i just looked says purchasable in xbox live menu Welcome to the future of Madden NFL Football. Download this content to gain access to the all-new Online Franchise feature. Play a full NFL season with 31 of your friends for 10 seasons. Trade, draft, check your stats and more in this ground breaking feature.

to top it off there is elite status you purchase this online franchise to access exclusive VIP lobbies, leader boards and play the all new Elite Gametype. Elite Gametype features All-Madden difficulty level and is tuned exclusively for the hardcore. Get Elite and become a true VIP in the Madden community.

thats exactly what my game says damn i didn't know none of that til you asked that question but theres quite a bit of s**t you can buy. so anyone know about ps3 version?

and when you play as a team make sure you check your depth charts the best players are not starting for every positions its f**ken crazy like for 4th corners they'll start a 48 over 66 like wtf
You have to buy online franchise if you didn't buy a retail copy of Madden.

If you a legit retail Madden 10 copy than theres a online franchise code inside.
 8 years ago '06        #643
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$14,339 | Props total: 1418 1418
 K1Entertainment said:
You have to buy online franchise if you didn't buy a retail copy of Madden.

If you a legit retail Madden 10 copy than theres a online franchise code inside.
Thats whats up even tho I don't have time to play online leagues.
 8 years ago '07        #644
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
Lol...Wack

charging money to PICK ANY NFL Player Superstar Mode?
Lmao Wtf?!! It was just free for 09'..


I think Madden 10 will be overshadowed by 09'
Real Talk...I played the demo s**t was weak


I'm just excited to play with my Raiders..
and our newly Acquired Players
 8 years ago '04        #645
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,363 | Props total: 6375 6375
the only one i would use is "pick a superstar"
 8 years ago '07        #646
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1336 1336
 K1Entertainment said:
You have to buy online franchise if you didn't buy a retail copy of Madden.

If you a legit retail Madden 10 copy than theres a online franchise code inside.
verified as a true statement
 8 years ago '06        #647
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$14,339 | Props total: 1418 1418
IGN.COM MADDEN 10 REVIEW!!!!!!!

9.0 Presentation
So good you’ll think you’re sitting on your couch watching a game on Sunday. A few issues hold it back, but most of the additions are great.
9.0 Graphics
Without the slowdown, occasional clipping and texture issues this game would be pretty damn close to perfection.
7.5 Sound
The soundtrack is a solid compilation but the commentary duo needs serious work before hitting the gridiron next season. Stadiums are as alive as ever.
9.0 Gameplay
Some questionable structural decisions in a few of the modes hurt an otherwise extraordinary package. On-field action is fantastic to behold.
8.5 Lasting Appeal
If co-op and Superstar were designed better, this game would have a nearly limitless lifespan. As it is Online Franchise, Franchise, standard online play and Madden Moments will keep you plenty busy.
8.9
Great OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14270629/madden-nfl-2010/videos/madden10_vdr_080709.html (video review)

LOL I just seen that catch from the giants patriots superbowl :D ( that will get old fast)


Last edited by Blockburner28; 08-09-2009 at 09:18 AM..
 08-09-2009, 10:40 AM         #648
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carden2 said:
yah you do have to buy online franchise. i just looked says purchasable in xbox live menu Welcome to the future of Madden NFL Football. Download this content to gain access to the all-new Online Franchise feature. Play a full NFL season with 31 of your friends for 10 seasons. Trade, draft, check your stats and more in this ground breaking feature.

to top it off there is elite status you purchase this online franchise to access exclusive VIP lobbies, leader boards and play the all new Elite Gametype. Elite Gametype features All-Madden difficulty level and is tuned exclusively for the hardcore. Get Elite and become a true VIP in the Madden community.

thats exactly what my game says damn i didn't know none of that til you asked that question but theres quite a bit of s**t you can buy. so anyone know about ps3 version?

and when you play as a team make sure you check your depth charts the best players are not starting for every positions its f**ken crazy like for 4th corners they'll start a 48 over 66 like wtf
I really don't give a f**k about online franchise I like to play my franchise,I always get my a.ss beat online
 8 years ago '07        #649
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
my nephew bought the game for 40 because the guy said it was too early to sell f**king dumbass couldve charged 70
 8 years ago '04        #650
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
The passing game is much harder this year...
Takes some getting used to cause the DB's are reacting quick.
 08-09-2009, 01:33 PM         #651
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The game have miracle pics like NCAA though? Swear every defensive player in that game can make superman jump 1 handed INTs without turning around for the ball. Got picked off by a defensive tackle yesterday, was running a slant and while he was being blocked he jumps and 1 hands that s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #652
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
can someone tell me how i a.ssign a specific defender to a receiver or send him on a blitz on a particular play? like pick a certain linebacker and send him to blitz..

i must be tripping cuz i can't figure out how to do this
 8 years ago '05        #653
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 jay964 said:
can someone tell me how i a.ssign a specific defender to a receiver or send him on a blitz on a particular play? like pick a certain linebacker and send him to blitz..

i must be tripping cuz i can't figure out how to do this
hot route with a wide out is Y then it gives you instructions like left stick does most the routes

then on defense to a.ssign recievers have to pause and go to coaching options then defensive a.ssignments

linebackers is rb and defense line is lb

i hope that helps you can audible and use Y to change up the coverage.
 8 years ago '05        #654
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 carden2 said:
hot route with a wide out is Y then it gives you instructions like left stick does most the routes

then on defense to a.ssign recievers have to pause and go to coaching options then defensive a.ssignments

linebackers is rb and defense line is lb

i hope that helps you can audible and use Y to change up the coverage.
ya thanks man but thats not really what im asking.. i guess you can't do it which is weak as f**kkk

i swear they had this s**t in years past..so if im already in my defense set and i see something i can't pick a lineback or corner to send on a blitz? thats pretty s**t
 8 years ago '05        #655
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,618 | Props total: 13679 13679
 jay964 said:
ya thanks man but thats not really what im asking.. i guess you can't do it which is weak as f**kkk

i swear they had this s**t in years past..so if im already in my defense set and i see something i can't pick a lineback or corner to send on a blitz? thats pretty s**t
Bro, he just told you you could do that. Re-read what he wrote.
 8 years ago '04        #656
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$43,314 | Props total: 11380 11380
 str8_akademiks said:
The passing game is much harder this year...
Takes some getting used to cause the DB's are reacting quick.
no passing is easy dont expect to throw long bombs

running is hard i cant get a decent run for s**t maybe cuz im playing with the bucs
 8 years ago '07        #657
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1336 1336
 younggangsta_s said:
Bro, he just told you you could do that. Re-read what he wrote.
he's not talking about linebackers as a whole;
nah, he was kind of right though; on defense, you have to select a specific linebacker , db, or defensive lineman; then press x button(on ps3) and then down on the rt analog stick to make him blitz, to the rt to make him qb spy, to the left to make him blitz left ...etc


I remember doing that in 09, so it has to be in
 8 years ago '07        #658
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1336 1336

[video - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #659
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
Got Madden, s**t is awesome. Check the gamertag, tazbk
 8 years ago '07        #660
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1336 1336
Defensive Playmaker

Use the defensive playmaker controls to alter the a.ssignment of a specific defender. You can use playmaker to adjust a specific defender's coverage or to send the defender on a blitz. Defensive linemen can also be used. This list below reveals some of the changes you can make using playmaker and tips on using them.


Hook Zone: The hook zone is the area between the tackles about seven to ten yards downfield. A middle linebacker in hook zone can protect the post from the slot or tight end position. A defensive end could use hook zone to protect against a quick slant. See the SportsGamer defense training camp section on Containing the Tight End for more on using the hook zone.

Deep: Send a defender into a deep zone coverage. Use if you want additional deep help against an opponent that is using a lot of streak routes.

Blitz: Change the selected defender's a.ssignment to blitz. Note that if that defender was in man coverage, it could leave that receiver open. Use this to increase the rush against the opposing quarterback, especially if there's little pass protection.

Curl Zone: The curl zone is the area outside of the hook on either side of the hashmarks. Defenders in a curl zone could protect the out routes.

Flat Zone: Use a defender in zone coverage in the flat. Adjust a defender into a flat zone if your opponent has been hitting backs on flat passes. Check the SportsGamer defense training camp section Threat Out of the Backfield for more tips on protecting the flats.

QB Spy and QB Contain: In QB Spy, the defender will mirror the quarterback's movements. Good for helping contain a mobile quarterback. Check the SportsGamer defense training camp section on Containing the Mobile Quarterback for tips on using QB Spy. QB Contain attempts to contain the quarterback within the pocket.

Man Coverage: If your opponent is abusing you with a particular receiver then use playmaker to double or even triple cover that receiver. After selecting your defender and playmaker mode, hit the corresponding offensive receiver button then move the stick to change the a.ssignment to man coverage.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 92
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy