The Official Madden '10 Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #481
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 jhj26 said:

no problem with the db's here....and to all you niccas that's having difficulty with o-line blocking, I suggest that you learn how to shift, pinch, and aggressive block.
It's not about the line adjustments.. The o-line routinely misses blocks and ignores rushers..
From what I heard, all they fixed from Demo -> final retail is online issues..

All I care about is offline franchise.

If it's deep then I'll give Madden a run for a couple of months..
 8 years ago '07        #482
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337

final build
 8 years ago '06        #483
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,970 | Props total: 10618 10618
anybody heard anything on vick?I'm guessin he'll be on a roster update which will suck d*ck but was hopin there was some news on him being in the game on release day.I mean u would think they would have already made a model for farve and vick knowing there was a good chance they played this year
 8 years ago '07        #484
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
he will be on...they had favre on the jets by release day last year...or did they i dont know i forgot
 8 years ago '07        #485
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
oh yeah^ definately...
 8 years ago '05        #486
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 str8_akademiks said:
It's not about the line adjustments.. The o-line routinely misses blocks and ignores rushers..
From what I heard, all they fixed from Demo -> final retail is online issues..

All I care about is offline franchise.

If it's deep then I'll give Madden a run for a couple of months..
nah folk i think you just suck. you have to adjust and sh*t. nfl games quarterbacks only have 3-5 seconds to make decisions. the sh*t feels more realistic. sh*t i've beat the cpu on all madden over and over again with the cards vs. steelers and i pass about 80% of the time. im actually glad to see effective pass rushing because folk can't scramble with their quarterback like they use to. you actually have to pass the ball
 8 years ago '06        #487
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
yea but farve was on on a team and came out of retirment a while before madden release if i'm right.I mean they got 2 weeks till release and like 1 week until some stores start getting them.They'll be shippin within the next week i'm guessin.Do they really have time to put him in,make copies of the game,and ship them within a week?Seems pretty tight
 8 years ago '04        #488
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 carden2 said:
nah folk i think you just suck. you have to adjust and sh*t. nfl games quarterbacks only have 3-5 seconds to make decisions. the sh*t feels more realistic. sh*t i've beat the cpu on all madden over and over again with the cards vs. steelers and i pass about 80% of the time. im actually glad to see effective pass rushing because folk can't scramble with their quarterback like they use to. you actually have to pass the ball
Stop making excuses for the demo that has obvious broken AI you fu*king retard.
 8 years ago '04        #489
Roastahoe 
space
space
$835 | Props total: 3 3
It sucks we need a retail copy for online franchise
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #490
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
 philly337 said:
yea but farve was on on a team and came out of retirment a while before madden release if i'm right.I mean they got 2 weeks till release and like 1 week until some stores start getting them.They'll be shippin within the next week i'm guessin.Do they really have time to put him in,make copies of the game,and ship them within a week?Seems pretty tight
It's called a patch. Some people need to leave this section. I'm sick of all these idiotic statements.
 8 years ago '06        #491
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Syringe said:
It's called a patch. Some people need to leave this section. I'm sick of all these idiotic statements.
yea and u'd be one that needs to leave u fu*kin idiot.If u could read in my first post that had anything to do with vick it said and i quote

"anybody heard anything on vick?I'm guessin he'll be on a roster update which will suck d*ck but was hopin there was some news on him being in the game on release day"

so the question was has anybody heard of him being on the game for release day or will we have to wait for a "PATCH" and the responses were that people think he'll be on release day because farve was on last year.I then replied that it is tight for them to get him on the game by release date since they will prolly ship in a week

love when people come in here tryin to look superior and make others look stupid and end up lookin dumb themselves...see he's a semi he'll prolly delete my post or ban me

oh by the way i was moddin this section before u even knew this site existed

Last edited by philly337; 07-28-2009 at 10:14 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #492
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
 philly337 said:
yea and u'd be one that needs to leave u fu*kin idiot.If u could read in my first post that had anything to do with vick it said and i quote

"anybody heard anything on vick?I'm guessin he'll be on a roster update which will suck d*ck but was hopin there was some news on him being in the game on release day"

so the question was has anybody heard of him being on the game for release day or will we have to wait for a "PATCH" and the responses were that people think he'll be on release day because farve was on last year.I then replied that it is tight for them to get him on the game by release date since they will prolly ship in a week

love when people come in here tryin to look superior and make others look stupid and end up lookin dumb themselves...see he's a semi he'll prolly delete my post or ban me

oh by the way i was moddin this section before u even knew this site existed
Son...

Why would they have to worry about getting him in the game, make copies and ship them when they can just release a patch on release date? All they have to do is put out the game that is already done and just patch him in. You don't need to make a new copy of a game to put a player in which is what you are saying by implying that they would have to put him in, make copies and ship all within a week.
 8 years ago '07        #493
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
yea, they can easily put him in (along with other people) via patch/roster update on or even before release date. one of the developers over at operation sports has already begun to talk about his ratings...
 8 years ago '07        #494
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
ya'll niccas need to save your hatred for each other for the virtual football field.
 8 years ago '06        #495
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Syringe said:
Son...

Why would they have to worry about getting him in the game, make copies and ship them when they can just release a patch on release date? All they have to do is put out the game that is already done and just patch him in. You don't need to make a new copy of a game to put a player in which is what you are saying by implying that they would have to put him in, make copies and ship all within a week.
dog,ur not understanding what i'm typing.Others said he should be in the game on release....i said i doubt they have time to do all that and would prolly be easier to do a roster update but for real i don't work for ea sports and don't know exactly when they make the copies and ship them but tryin to get some confirmation and jhj seems pretty confident they have time to put him the game for release date
 8 years ago '07        #496
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 8 years ago '07        #497
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
 philly337 said:
dog,ur not understanding what i'm typing.Others said he should be in the game on release....i said i doubt they have time to do all that and would prolly be easier to do a roster update but for real i don't work for ea sports and don't know exactly when they make the copies and ship them but tryin to get some confirmation and jhj seems pretty confident they have time to put him the game for release date
They can put him in the game on release date by putting out a roster update on release date... You don't have to ship the game with him in to have him in on the release date. That's what I'm trying to get at.
 8 years ago '07        #498
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #499
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
 jhj26 said:
petty

apex needs to be working for EA as a Tester
 8 years ago '04        #500
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155

[pic - click to view]

:agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago