The Official Madden '10 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #461
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 904 904
just a few more weeks...
 8 years ago '07        #462
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 ThaShark316 said:
yall see the soundtrack? sh*t looks nice as fu*k
Posted via Mobile Device
linkage ?
 8 years ago '05        #463
mrmississippi 
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
how do i get the demo for the 3
 8 years ago '04        #464
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 KidYungn said:
after playing the Superbowl rematch demo a repeated amount of times, i have come to conclusion that it is a poor mans version of NFL 2k5 aka best football game ever made.

Pros:
Updated Animations
Improved A.I.
Graphics

Cons:
Slow Gameplay
Overdone animations
Injuries to often
Passing accuracy
Receivers inability to actually go and get the ball (Fitzgerald is an average receiver in this game, brea$ton is best on Cards)
Tried so hard to be NFL 2k5 and failed.

Overall rating from Demo : 6.5/7 out of 10

i actually may not even go to midnight release like i have done for the past 5 years. not hyped at all about this game, actually wish Demo was never released.
Fitzjerald and Boldin are monsters in this game, throw up the goal line fade to fitzjerald he usually always comes down with it. Slants Boldin usually k!lls the press and get open quick same with fitzjerald they both get off the jams real quick. Deep ball they toned it down a bit but if your one on one throw it to Fitz he usually will beast the guy. Curls Boldin is a monster after the catch.

Passing accuracy? I disagree its way better than 09 and its on point finally this was my biggest issue with 09 and 08 and so on. Touch passes are in, actual fades are in, throws the ball where it should go as long as you step and step into your throw.

Injuries to often, because its the demo they wanna show off their new trainers that come out and the cart when its severe and the ability to still play the guy or bench him pretty sure the settings are tweaked.

Pistol Peter said:
linkage ?
2Pac – Can’t C Me
Airborne – Heads Are Gonna Roll
Alice in Chains – Them Bones
B.o.B. – Created A Monster
Bang Camaro – Revolution
Beastie Boys – Sabotage
Black Sabbath – Paranoid
Cypress Hill – Get ‘Em Up
Helmet – Unsung
Iron Maiden – Aces High
Judas Priest – Painkiller
Kid Rock – I Am The Bullgod
Killswitch Engage – Reckoning
Korn – Blind
Mastodon - Divinations
Nas featuring P Diddy – Hate Me Now
Nirvana – Breed
Pantera – Walk
Public Enemy – Shut Em Down
Rage Against The Machine - Guerrilla Radio
Set Your Goals – Gaia Bleeds (Make Way For Man)
Slipknot – Duality
System Of A Down – Sugar
The Vanity Plan – Before I Die
Young Dre The Truth – Cheah Beah

very retro, and not too much rap but I guess its better than that emo a.ss music they use every damn year.

Last edited by K1; 07-26-2009 at 06:49 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #465
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
Have yall ever thought that EA fu*ks things up on the demo on purpose so they can later say they fix it and they putting in work?

Not EA bashing cuz all companies probley do this. It's just a random thought

Last edited by kc10785; 07-26-2009 at 07:02 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #466
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19599 19599
 K1Entertainment said:
Fitzjerald and Boldin are monsters in this game, throw up the goal line fade to fitzjerald he usually always comes down with it. Slants Boldin usually k!lls the press and get open quick same with fitzjerald they both get off the jams real quick. Deep ball they toned it down a bit but if your one on one throw it to Fitz he usually will beast the guy. Curls Boldin is a monster after the catch.

Passing accuracy? I disagree its way better than 09 and its on point finally this was my biggest issue with 09 and 08 and so on. Touch passes are in, actual fades are in, throws the ball where it should go as long as you step and step into your throw.

Injuries to often, because its the demo they wanna show off their new trainers that come out and the cart when its severe and the ability to still play the guy or bench him pretty sure the settings are tweaked.

2Pac – Can’t C Me
Bang Camaro – Revolution
Beastie Boys – Sabotage
Black Sabbath – Paranoid
Helmet – Unsung
Iron Maiden – Aces High
Korn – Blind
Mastodon - Divinations
Nirvana – Breed
Pantera – Walk
Slipknot – Duality
System Of A Down – Sugar

very retro, and not too much rap but I guess its better than that emo a.ss music they use every damn year.
wow :applause:
 8 years ago '07        #467
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1336 1336
 kc10785 said:
Have yall ever thought that EA fu*ks things up on the demo on purpose so they can later say they fix it and they putting in work?

Not EA bashing cuz all companies probley do this. It's just a random thought
 8 years ago '04        #468
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
WR/DB interaction sucks as usual.. O-line has no awareness whatsoever if they're not engaging the DL.. They don't go upfield to block the DB's at ALL..

DB's are stupid as fu*k... They still look list and just break at the ball without even seeing it.. The backpedal (the fundamental CB movement) is just not right...
At this point I only care about Madden having a deep franchise mode because I know the gameplay is always going to be inherently flawed.
 07-26-2009, 08:59 PM         #469
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it possible to play the demo for PS3 now without pre-ordering?
 8 years ago '06        #470
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
 ceo said:
is it possible to play the demo for PS3 now without pre-ordering?
Nope...ps3 don't get the reg. demo til 7/30.
 8 years ago '04        #471
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,664 | Props total: 3231 3231
 str8_akademiks said:
WR/DB interaction sucks as usual.. O-line has no awareness whatsoever if they're not engaging the DL.. They don't go upfield to block the DB's at ALL..

DB's are stupid as fu*k... They still look list and just break at the ball without even seeing it.. The backpedal (the fundamental CB movement) is just not right...
At this point I only care about Madden having a deep franchise mode because I know the gameplay is always going to be inherently flawed.
i wasnt feelin the demo too much either...i literally was havin to toss the ball as soon as i snapped it cuz someone was always runnin free towards me cuz the O-line had no awareness on who to block...and i had 2 big a.ss runs busted on me where the RB broke like 6 tackles in a row on each and ran for the touchdown...
 8 years ago '07        #472
Jago 1030 heat pts1030
space
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 5437 5437

After you sit down and play Madden for several hours the way I have, the amount of content that has been added to this year's game really becomes evident. While the new features may not be perfect, EA Sports seems to have done a better job in listening to their fans and delivering content they want than what we've seen from the sports conglomerate in the past. In Madden NFL 10 you'll find online co-op, online franchise, a boatload of new broadcast presentation styles, some great gameplay refinements, and something called Elite Status for the truly hardcore Madden player (more details on this on page 2.)

To kick things off, let's talk about gameplay. As I'm sure you've heard by now, this is the slowest moving Madden in quite a long time. I'm not talking about framerates, nor is this a knock of any kind on the game. Rather the overall speed has been reduced by 5% so it's more in line with what we see from actual NFL players. This – believe it or not – has a huge impact on what happens on the field. I found that holes in the offensive line are easier to spot and hit, tacklers easier to juke, and the finite movements in animations that might have been lost in the frenetic pace of past games can now be seen in detail.

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14270629/madden-nfl-2010/videos/madden10_gmp_apwwnseveryone_72309.html
Click above to watch AP own people's faces. Stay until the end for an awesome broken gang tackle.

I've also noticed that passing the ball is a bit more of a challenge than it has been in prior Madden titles. Quick out routes are no longer a sure thing as defensive backs now jump on routes without hesitation and effectively jam your receivers on the line when starting their routes. There have been countless times when I expected to see a tight end running a drag route across the field, only to look back and see that he's still grappling with a defensive lineman. Five-yard bump rule be damned!

One of the most important changes that I could see on the offensive side of the ball was the new juking. Jukes in this year's game look much more realistic than they have in the past. It's no longer a hop-step that would be impossible in real life when sprinting at the speeds you see in the NFL. Instead, in Madden NFL 10 you'll see running backs actually fake one direction and move in another, just like in real life. The end-result, when timed properly, is a defender quite literally winding up on his a.ss.

On defense things are a bit more traditional with one notable change. This year, when grappling with an offensive lineman as a DB, linebacker or defensive lineman, all of your special moves are linked to the right analog stick. You'll now be able to make bull rushes, swim moves and slide under a block with different directions on the right analog. You'll also be able to send defenders on a Hook Zone anywhere on the field and the Deep Zone hot route will send a defender straight back into deep zone (shocking, I know) coverage. http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14270629/madden-nfl-2010/videos/madden10_gmp_ltandchargersftw_72309.html
LT proves that he's still got it in this gameplay clip.

While those aren't all of the changes that have been made to the gameplay side of Madden NFL 10, they are what I view to be the most important. Some might argue that being able to use the right stick to slide in the pocket while playing as the quarterback or f!ght for the Fumble should've been included. I disagree.

Next we're going to talk about two new features to the Madden series: online franchise and the ability called Elite Status.

First, let's go with the feature that's likely totally new to most reading this. It's called Elite Status and it's sure to start a tizzy on the forums once people read the words "Pay DLC" attached to it. But never fear, it's totally optional and should only be considered as a viable purchase by the truly hardcore Madden fans out there. It costs five bucks (400 points on XBL) and it unlocks what is essentially a VIP online world.

This exclusive club of sorts gets you into the Elite online community and you'll get your own private lobbies and private leaderboards. Beyond that, EA Sports is planning on allowing for some sort of avenue for these hardcore fans to easily communicate with the Madden development team. Beyond that, Elite players will also be the only ones in the Madden online world that will be able to play a ranked match on the All-Madden difficulty setting. The standard ranked match difficulty setting of All-Pro will still be available, but these hardcore fans can take the game to the next level. As an added bonus, the players who pay for the DLC will have their online name colored in gold so everyone in the lobby will know when an elitist enters the room.

The Online Franchise interface on a console.

It's important to remember that Elite Status is a totally optional five-dollar download. There's no reason to make the investment unless you're being bombarded with cheaters and find yourself wanting a more faithful online experience. Or if you're 12 and really just want that gold plate on your gamertag.

Last, but not least, is online franchise. It's a feature that's touted in the game as being "the future" for the Madden series. With the amount of connectivity that the free-of-charge mode provides, you can understand why. Players will be able to set their depth chart, check their schedule, make trades and even draft through their internet connection on their computer. Yes, you can start a franchise with a fantasy draft. All of this is run through EA Sports World and the changes you make will be reflected on your console within moments. It's pretty cool. The only thing that's missing from the online interaction is the ability for the commissioner of the franchise to advance the week, thus simulating all uncompleted games on the schedule.

The Online Franchise interface for your computer.

There's also an iPhone app which will also be free to download and use. The app allows you to do a slightly limited version of what's available on your computer, but instead it's at your fingertips with your fancy Apple device. You'll be able to check your schedule, check box scores for games that have already happened, and get stats for individual players in your league. You'll also be able to make trades, switch around your depth chart and post and check on your message board. The only thing that's left off the list is drafting incoming rookies into your franchise. Deal with it, iPhone lover.

I had no issue signing up for my online franchise and immediately hopping into the league that had been setup by EA Sports. It took all of ten seconds to enter my activation code (which every new copy of Madden will ship with), enter my first and last name, and hop in to look around the league. The only problem I ran into had to do with the fact that only four human players were a part of my league. Since I hadn't scheduled a time to play, the Jaguars vs. Cardinals matchup that was staring me in the face would have to wait. My understanding is that once you hop into a game in Online Franchise Mode you'll get an identical experience as in a regular matchup on XBL or PSN.

Our Madden Week will conclude tomorrow with a look ahead to the real NFL season using the technology in Madden NFL 10. The next entry in the only pro football series around is scheduled to hit stores on August 14 for Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, PSP, iPhone and Wii.

[pic - click to view]

Source:

Last edited by Jago; 07-27-2009 at 12:15 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #473
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,357 | Props total: 270 270
online franchise is gonna be nice if you get people who actually play on time
 8 years ago '05        #474
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,195 | Props total: 15712 15712
 chctynig2804 said:
i wasnt feelin the demo too much either...i literally was havin to toss the ball as soon as i snapped it cuz someone was always runnin free towards me cuz the O-line had no awareness on who to block...and i had 2 big a.ss runs busted on me where the RB broke like 6 tackles in a row on each and ran for the touchdown...
I noticed that you have to put extra blockers in the backfield to help.....I was thinking the same thing like how the fu*k are they getting the backfield so fu*king fast.
 8 years ago '07        #475
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:

2Pac – Can’t C Me
Bang Camaro – Revolution
Beastie Boys – Sabotage
Black Sabbath – Paranoid
Helmet – Unsung
Iron Maiden – Aces High
Korn – Blind
Mastodon - Divinations
Nirvana – Breed
Pantera – Walk
Slipknot – Duality
System Of A Down – Sugar

damn..wonder what made them go old school...i dont know about this sh*t

they left a lot of good rap music out..i guess thats good because i could learn about other music thats good..i personally like that emo sh*t they play..it grows on you
 8 years ago '07        #476
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:

chctynig2804 said:
I didn't have these problems, my o-line fired off the ball and proceded to look for the next block down field... sometimes they would get confused and turn around in circles, or stand sill, but that's stuff that is already fine tuned.

As for the DB's, I constantly saw their head on the swivel and heads tracked the football. The only problem is that the DB's were facing the wrong way; I am confident that these are DEMO ONLY problems, go check some videos.
 8 years ago '07        #477
space
space
has there been a ps3 online franchise started up here ?
 8 years ago '07        #478
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14270629/madden-nfl-2010/videos/madden10_gmp_nfcwildcard_cardinalsvsf_72409.html
no problem with the db's here....and to all you niccas that's having difficulty with o-line blocking, I suggest that you learn how to shift, pinch, and aggressive block.
 8 years ago '07        #479
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 904 904
lmao @ the score of this colts-pats game.

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14270629/madden-nfl-2010/videos/madden10_gmp_afcshipcoltsvpat_72409.html

Last edited by Jayceon; 07-27-2009 at 09:15 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #480
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
 jhj26 said:

no problem with the db's here....and to all you niccas that's having difficulty with o-line blocking, I suggest that you learn how to shift, pinch, and aggressive block.
right people complain about the o-line not blocking but be in 4 wide sets and having there running back like willie parker trying to pick up 2 blitzing Linebacker and trying to hold the ball for more then 4 sec. Football 101 if u plaing against a blitzing team run slant,screens, flat routes,and come back routes. Any thing with a 3 step drop.
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago