The Official Madden '10 Thread

most viewed right now
 199
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 130
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 90
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 90
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
38 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #301
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1338 1338
wait! these fukks sent me a xbox live demo code...wtf!!!???
 8 years ago '05        #302
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,636 | Props total: 13716 13716
 jhj26 said:
wait! these fukks sent me a xbox live demo code...wtf!!!???
Did you read the e-mail? That's what it's supposed to be. You enter the code Thursday when the demo goes Live.
 8 years ago '05        #303
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$28,206 | Props total: 15748 15748
 Pistol Peter said:

[pic - click to view]



But yea, I just pre-ordered my copy today and got the demo code. Ya'll dudes better get your practice on 09'...don't be coming in rusty.


Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 07-18-2009 at 11:38 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #304
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1338 1338
 younggangsta_s said:
Did you read the e-mail? That's what it's supposed to be. You enter the code Thursday when the demo goes Live.
But I have a PS3!!! and I pre-ordered it for PS3! of course...unless it's just some generic message
 8 years ago '05        #305
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,636 | Props total: 13716 13716
 jhj26 said:
But I have a PS3!!! and I pre-ordered it for PS3! of course...unless it's just some generic message
Oh damn. You can't enter codes for things like that on PS3?
 8 years ago '07        #306
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1338 1338
yes we can, i just think the length of the code is different.
 8 years ago '05        #307
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,636 | Props total: 13716 13716
 jhj26 said:
yes we can, i just think the length of the code is different.
I would call them and make sure the code will work for the PS3.
 8 years ago '09        #308
Wshnation 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$457 | Props total: 0 0
madddennnn 100000000000000000
 8 years ago '07        #309
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1338 1338
 younggangsta_s said:
I would call them and make sure the code will work for the PS3.
Yea, i found out that the PS3 code is indeed shorter, I'm jus waiting on these hoes to respond to my email and send me a new code; I'm cancelling my preorder with these fukks as soon as i download the demo. They wont get my business after this bullshytt!!!
 8 years ago '05        #310
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,636 | Props total: 13716 13716
 jhj26 said:
Yea, i found out that the PS3 code is indeed shorter, I'm jus waiting on these hoes to respond to my email and send me a new code; I'm cancelling my preorder with these fukks as soon as i download the demo. They wont get my business after this bullshytt!!!
Yea, I was canceling after I got the demo anyway. I'll be at picking mine up at Wally World. No need to pre-order Madden, they'll have a zillion copies.
 07-19-2009, 08:09 PM         #311
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
Yea, I was canceling after I got the demo anyway. I'll be at picking mine up at Wally World. No need to pre-order Madden, they'll have a zillion copies.
yep....
 8 years ago '08        #312
tOnerz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$437 | Props total: 50 50
 Pistol Peter said:

[pic - click to view]


LMFAO. good .gif replies own me.
 8 years ago '05        #313
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 younggangsta_s said:
Yea, I was canceling after I got the demo anyway. I'll be at picking mine up at Wally World. No need to pre-order Madden, they'll have a zillion copies.
hell yes. i can't stand game stop bulls***. im anti-game stop. the one round here we got some dumb big t*ttied ma f***er. yah big fat dude got nacho stains on his s*** and he telling me how s*** goes and stuff about getting codes and s***. lazy f*** never helps you. worst customer service ever. f*** game stop. im coping that s*** from walmart. i dont get f***ed over by them. s*** last time i went to walmart for a game like 10 folk asked me if i needed help when i was waiting for the lady to grab my copy out the back. i was like hell yah thats how s*** should be.
 8 years ago '05        #314
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,636 | Props total: 13716 13716
 carden2 said:
hell yes. i can't stand game stop bulls***. im anti-game stop. the one round here we got some dumb big t*ttied ma f***er. yah big fat dude got nacho stains on his s*** and he telling me how s*** goes and stuff about getting codes and s***. lazy f*** never helps you. worst customer service ever. f*** game stop. im coping that s*** from walmart. i dont get f***ed over by them. s*** last time i went to walmart for a game like 10 folk asked me if i needed help when i was waiting for the lady to grab my copy out the back. i was like hell yah thats how s*** should be.
 8 years ago '07        #315
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1338 1338
yea, them clowns finally gave me a ps3 demo code! which one of y'all 360 niccas want this gamestop demo code for xbox 360? I have no use for it, 1st one to respond gets it...
 8 years ago '07        #316
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
how did u get a code already??
 8 years ago '07        #317
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1338 1338
I pre-ordered on 06/16/09; but that shouldn't matter, people that pre-ordered after me got their codes before me...it still took me several emails in order for them to send me my code.
 8 years ago '06        #318
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,523 | Props total: 6749 6749
 jhj26 said:
yea, them clowns finally gave me a ps3 demo code! which one of y'all 360 niccas want this gamestop demo code for xbox 360? I have no use for it, 1st one to respond gets it...
lemme get that fam:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #319
kc10785 
space
avatar space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
 jhj26 said:
yea, them clowns finally gave me a ps3 demo code! which one of y'all 360 niccas want this gamestop demo code for xbox 360? I have no use for it, 1st one to respond gets it...
let me get that code
 8 years ago '07        #320
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1338 1338
check yo pm playa...(streetz)


Last edited by jhj26; 07-20-2009 at 07:49 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
42 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
250 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
155 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
111 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy