The Official Madden '10 Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #261
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1354 1354
^^^^that's what I'm waiting on, keep checking ur emails^^^
 8 years ago '07        #262
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 jhj26 said:
it just would have been a NFL game that looks like all pro football...no big deal
yup...they fail to see that 2k got a shot at next gen with all-pro 2k8..probably one of the worst football games ever made

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

i thought yall would be happy with this s***
 8 years ago '07        #263
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
^^^passing is waaaay too easy and dumbed down in that game!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #264
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
i never played All Pro 2k8.....but that video actually looks pretty sweet...doesn't look bad......i think the only reason the game may have sucked was there was no Franchise mode, just single season mode.......
 8 years ago '07        #265
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
EA still destroyed them in generic football; all pro football doesn't hold a candle to madden 64:

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #266
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3472 3472
 smj_724 said:
Boo hoo get over it. I liked 2k5 just as much as everybody else but I moved on. Its not the end of the world. Go play 2k5 if was that damn great and stop f***in wit madden then. Yea madden could be better and has its problems but oh well that's life. If its that bad don't buy it and just wait til 2012 or whenever instead of cryin every yr. Its that simple.
Posted via Mobile Device
I'm not buying it..

Madden is the sole reason I got my 360 modded... I got tired of getting burned paying $70 for some wack a.ss roster update.

EA fanboys are in full effect.

If Madden is truly improved, I'll be the first f***ing person to step up and say it. I'm FAR from a 2k fanboy, and I loved the Madden series, but on the next gen it might be the worst sports game apart from the MLB 2K series.

So excuse me if speaking the truth is now considered being a 2k fanboy. I'm a fan of good football videogames, I could give 2 f***s about whether it's EA or 2K. But the fact of the matter is that EA has not made a good NFL videogame in a very long time.
And LOL @ APF2K8.. That s*** was made in like 4 months with the same engine that 2k5 used.. I haven't even played that game but is that honestly a fair representation of what 2k would have done with the NFL license? Why do you think they brought it for one year and never came back with the idea the next year?

Last edited by A.G; 07-15-2009 at 10:53 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #267
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
^^because they didn't have the money too?!^^^
 8 years ago '07        #268
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 str8_akademiks said:
I'm not buying it..

Madden is the sole reason I got my 360 modded... I got tired of getting burned paying $70 for some wack a.ss roster update.

If Madden is truly improved, I'll be the first f***ing person to step up and say it. I'm FAR from a 2k fanboy, and I loved the Madden series, but on the next gen it might be the worst sports game apart from the MLB 2K series.

So excuse me if speaking the truth is now considered being a 2k fanboy. I'm a fan of good football videogames, I could give 2 f***s about whether it's EA or 2K. But the fact of the matter is that EA has not made a good NFL videogame in a very long time.
And LOL @ APF2K8.. That s*** was made in like 4 months with the same engine that 2k5 used.. I haven't even played that game but is that honestly a fair representation of what 2k would have done with the NFL license? Why do you think they brought it for one year and never came back with the idea the next year?
lol @ ea fanboy. I had nba 2k8 and I have 2k9 now. Had nfl 2k5 and madden 05. I actually had more fun playing madden cuz everybody I knew had it, the main reason I played 2k5 was cuz the presentation was crazy. I didn't give a f*** about who made what gm.I never said you was 2k fan boy just that you guys need to quit b****ing and whining like a bunch of guys who can't get over a old girlfriend or somethin.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by smj_724; 07-15-2009 at 01:54 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #269
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 Pistol Peter said:
yup...they fail to see that 2k got a shot at next gen with all-pro 2k8..probably one of the worst football games ever made

[pic - click to view]

i thought yall would be happy with this s***
This is the 1st time I heard All-Pro is one of the worse. How can that be when it's gameplay is better than Maddens? Since it's bad, please tell me how (you know, since you played All-Pro)

str8_akademiks said:
I'm not buying it..

Yeah, these Madden Faithful n*ggas showed out in this thread. If Madden turns out to satisfy me, I'll buy it (even tho Franchise Mode is still the same, just fixed & got a new layout. But still the same basic stuff its been).

It's to the point now where I don't care about NFL teams. I can play with generic teams as long as the gameplay is good (All Pro). They did rush to make All-Pro and they didn't want to p!ss off the NFL (which is why no modes are there & it's not fully customizable). But it'[s still the best playing football game I've ever played.

Sony can come out with a good a.ss football game & I"ll buy that s***. So I agree, I don't care who makes it. Madden fans quit catching feelings, cause I can post alot of videos of what makes Madden a horrible game.

Last edited by rag621; 07-15-2009 at 01:24 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #270
rag621 
space
space
 jhj26 said:
^^^passing is waaaay too easy and dumbed down in that game!!!!
Why,
Because you have to time your passes & you don't have to worry about n*ggas jumping super high to swat or intercept the ball?

Because it don't have insane animations like a DB going for a interception, misses, & then do a 180 to tackle the receiver (while still in the air in one motion)

Because you can actually throw the ball in tight spots?
Because if you run all the way backwards & try to throw, it will be a bad pass & won't go too far?
Because you can't sit in the pocket all day long & throw anytime you won't without worrying about a pass rush?
Because you receivers can't catch the ball in mid route, even tho it wasn't the intended spot?

Sure, If this game is dumbed down, then what do you consider that arcade game Madden to be?
 8 years ago '05        #271
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
 rag621 said:
This is the 1st time I heard All-Pro is one of the worse. How can that be when it's gameplay is better than Maddens? Since it's bad, please tell me how (you know, since you played All-Pro)

Yeah, these Madden Faithful n*ggas showed out in this thread. If Madden turns out to satisfy me, I'll buy it (even tho Franchise Mode is still the same, just fixed & got a new layout. But still the same basic stuff its been).

It's to the point now where I don't care about NFL teams. I can play with generic teams as long as the gameplay is good (All Pro). They did rush to make All-Pro and they didn't want to p!ss off the NFL (which is why no modes are there & it's not fully customizable). But it'[s still the best playing football game I've ever played.

Sony can come out with a good a.ss football game & I"ll buy that s***. So I agree, I don't care who makes it. Madden fans quit catching feelings, cause I can post alot of videos of what makes Madden a horrible game.
Well take yo a.ss in the Official NFL 2K5 thread and whine over there. Somebody get this n*gga a tissue.
 8 years ago '04        #272
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3472 3472
 younggangsta_s said:
Well take yo a.ss in the Official NFL 2K5 thread and whine over there. Somebody get this n*gga a tissue.
You're so cool.
 8 years ago '07        #273
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 rag621 said:
Why,
Because you have to time your passes & you don't have to worry about n*ggas jumping super high to swat or intercept the ball?

Because it don't have insane animations like a DB going for a interception, misses, & then do a 180 to tackle the receiver (while still in the air in one motion)

Because you can actually throw the ball in tight spots?
Because if you run all the way backwards & try to throw, it will be a bad pass & won't go too far?
Because you can't sit in the pocket all day long & throw anytime you won't without worrying about a pass rush?
Because you receivers can't catch the ball in mid route, even tho it wasn't the intended spot?

Sure, If this game is dumbed down, then what do you consider that arcade game Madden to be?
no, because it doesnt matter what defense ur in or how good the defender is; if you throw a pass at the right time in the route, it will be a completion!!! This should not happen every time. The reaction time and aggressiveness of the entire defense is horrible.
 8 years ago '05        #274
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
You're so cool.
Why thank you sir. I am a pretty cool guy if I must say so myself.
 8 years ago '07        #275
space
space
 rag621 said:

yeah i played it...i f***ed up and bought it..worst football game ever made
 8 years ago '07        #276
space
space
 jhj26 said:
^^because they didn't have the money too?!^^^
lmao them ea n*ggas left they a.ss broke
 8 years ago '06        #277
rag621 
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
ok it's official, you gotta be the dumbest n*gga on boxden (well atleast in this section). Reading isn't what you do best, right? I can care less about 2k5.

But continue with your dumbass posts, you're doing fine with them. You belong on Operation Sports, them Madden d***riders would love to have you with your redundant posts.

Pistol Peter said:
yeah i played it...i f***ed up and bought it..worst football game ever made
so, what made it a bad game then?

jhj26 said:
no, because it doesnt matter what defense ur in or how good the defender is; if you throw a pass at the right time in the route, it will be a completion!!! This should not happen every time. The reaction time and aggressiveness of the entire defense is horrible.
you say this like the defense in EA games are good. Plus, every pass in All-Pro is not a completion. The receiver still have to be in position to catch it.

Once again, if they are taking stuff that was in 2k football games, what does that say about Madden?

Last edited by rag621; 07-15-2009 at 03:00 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #278
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 rag621 said:
ok it's official, you gotta be the dumbest n*gga on boxden (well atleast in this section). Reading isn't what you do best, right? I can care less about 2k5.

But continue with your dumbass posts, you're doing fine with them. You belong on Operation Sports, them Madden d***riders would love to have you with your redundant posts.

It don't matter, you can go in the 2K5 thread, shed tears about Madden and then proclaim your love for All Pro. Deuce......
 8 years ago '07        #279
space
space
 rag621 said:

the gameplay was horrible...the set up of the game was just as bad...having to pick players like a pick up game..the graphics were no better or probably worst than 2k5..no real season mode...old rappers on the commercial rapping about old players take your pick..it was just a bad game
 8 years ago '06        #280
rag621 
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
the gameplay was horrible...the set up of the game was just as bad...having to pick players like a pick up game..the graphics were no better or probably worst than 2k5..no real season mode...old rappers on the commercial rapping about old players take your pick..it was just a bad game
I can respect this, but I still don't understand how the gameplay was bad.

The graphics wasn't good. But it did make sense to pick players. There was no real teams, so they gave you a chance to pick past NFL players. I do wish it had a franchise mode, but what time did they have. Madden get a chance every year and their franchise is still bad. Head Coach s***ted on it.

But when it came out, I chose to wait and get Madden 08 instead. That turned out to be a horrible football game. From Gameplay to freezing in franchise. 09 was better, but still wasn't a good game. Players could still defy the laws of physics plus a long list of other problems.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy