The Official Madden '10 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #241
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 30 30
In the fourth installment of the Madden NFL 10 video documentary series, take an in depth look at how the development team has captured the suspense and intensity of the NFL and brought it to your gaming console via broadcast-style presentation.

For the first time in franchise history, Madden NFL 10 brings true, authentic presentation with various elements core to any football television broadcast – stadium-specific pre and post game festivities, referees on field, chain gangs checking for first downs, and kickers warming up in preparation of winning field goal attempt, to name a few. New player face animations give a front seat view to the emotion from the sidelines, all the while keeping the same gameplay pace true to the Madden NFL franchise.

Broadcast presentation is taken to another level with on-field camera angles, replicating the positioning of a today’s NFL television broadcasts. Catch post game player interviews and opposing coaches shaking hands – if you see it on Sunday, you’ll see it in Madden NFL 10.

[video - click to view]

07-14-2009, 12:35 PM         #242
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can't wait
 8 years ago '04        #243
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
so basically they took everything from NFL 2K5....added some improvements....kept the EA Graphics.....and called it Madden 10.......instead of NFL2K5 Version 2.0.....

looks exactly like 2K5, except theres the fumble pileups, sidelines ppl talkin on phones......besides those 2 things, looks like a replica.....

but seriously, game is looking nice......
 8 years ago '07        #244
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 GreatWhites said:
so basically they took everything from NFL 2K5....added some improvements....kept the EA Graphics.....and called it Madden 10.......instead of NFL2K5 Version 2.0.....

looks exactly like 2K5, except theres the fumble pileups, sidelines ppl talkin on phones......besides those 2 things, looks like a replica.....

but seriously, game is looking nice......
shouldnt that make 2k5 stans happy though
 8 years ago '06        #245
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,976 | Props total: 10632 10632
yall 2k d***riders crack me up....for 5 years u b**** about 2k this and 2k that and what madden is missing and now madden puts it in and tryin to call them copy cats haha..f*** outta here
 8 years ago '05        #246
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13709 13709
 Pistol Peter said:
Exactly. You would think this b*tch n*gga would be happy.
 8 years ago '04        #247
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Pistol Peter said:
Not really cause Madden hasn't been better than 2k5 and we're talking about half a decade later..

With the NFL license, imagine what 2K would have done.
 8 years ago '07        #248
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 str8_akademiks said:
Not really cause Madden hasn't been better than 2k5 and we're talking about half a decade later..

Umm... kept it the same
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #249
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 philly337 said:
yall 2k d***riders crack me up....for 5 years u b**** about 2k this and 2k that and what madden is missing and now madden puts it in and tryin to call them copy cats haha..f*** outta here
n*gga, quit crying

str8_akademiks said:

They probably would've made a game that would've blew my mind, instead of me saying: "about time they add this" or "maybe next year"
 8 years ago '04        #250
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 smj_724 said:
Umm... kept it the same
Posted via Mobile Device
At least it woulda been better than EA regressing and giving us a barebones piece of s*** for the last 3 or 4 years.

I can see it now... In Madden 11, they'll bring back the Tony Bruno show and bring the newspaper clippings back that they had in the PS2 version of Madden 06.
 8 years ago '05        #251
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
I wish all ya'll 2K5 d*ckriders would shut the f*ck up. Everything that was in 2K5 has been added to Madden 10. If ya'll n*ggas don't like Madden so much why are you in the official thread?

EDIT: You know what, here you go -
 8 years ago '07        #252
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lol the thing is yall 2k dudes are still gonna buy madden...year in and year out...so whats the point of crying about it
 8 years ago '07        #253
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
At least it woulda been better than EA regressing and giving us a barebones piece of s*** for the last 3 or 4 years.

I can see it now... In Madden 11, they'll bring back the Tony Bruno show and bring the newspaper clippings back that they had in the PS2 version of Madden 06.
Boo hoo get over it. I liked 2k5 just as much as everybody else but I moved on. Its not the end of the world. Go play 2k5 if was that damn great and stop f***in wit madden then. Yea madden could be better and has its problems but oh well that's life. If its that bad don't buy it and just wait til 2012 or whenever instead of cryin every yr. Its that simple.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #254
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1337 1337
 str8_akademiks said:

it just would have been a NFL game that looks like all pro football...no big deal
 8 years ago '06        #255
rag621 
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
I wish all ya'll 2K5 d*ckriders would shut the f*ck up. Everything that was in 2K5 has been added to Madden 10. If ya'll n*ggas don't like Madden so much why are you in the official thread?

EDIT: You know what, here you go -
damn y'all n*ggas sensitive. I never even played 2k5. I spent those years playing Madden. Now I wish I was playing NFL 2k. So I guess if they had to add stuff from 2k5 just proves how weak Madden is. (Madden still doesn't have realistic physics & still got bad animations)

Anyway, you sound like a b**** that's hurt "If ya'll n*ggas don't like Madden so much why are you in the official thread?"
 8 years ago '05        #256
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 rag621 said:
damn y'all n*ggas sensitive. I never even played 2k5. I spent those years playing Madden. Now I wish I was playing NFL 2k. So I guess if they had to add stuff from 2k5 just proves how weak Madden is. (Madden still doesn't have realistic physics & still got bad animations)

Anyway, you sound like a b**** that's hurt "If ya'll n*ggas don't like Madden so much why are you in the official thread?"
n*gga shut up, it's n*ggas like you who aren't good at 2K5 or Madden that do all the complainin. I would max you in both. I haven't played 09 (360) in 6 months and I'm still 750 in the world, scrub.
 8 years ago '06        #257
rag621 
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
n*gga shut up, it's n*ggas like you who aren't good at 2K5 or Madden that do all the complainin. I would max you in both. I haven't played 09 (360) in 6 months and I'm still 750 in the world, scrub.

I haven't even complained yet. You sound stupid. How can I not be good at 2k5, when I never played it . But All-Pro is a different topic. Madden is too easy, you probably one of those cheesing a.ss n*ggas.

Lame a.ss n*gga gloating about some irrelevant s*** like I give a f***. You that dumbass n*gga that kept telling me EA Sports develop off the PS3, when I told you 360.
 8 years ago '05        #258
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 rag621 said:

I haven't even complained yet. You sound stupid. How can I not be good at 2k5, when I never played it . But All-Pro is a different topic. Madden is too easy, you probably one of those cheesing a.ss n*ggas.

Lame a.ss n*gga gloating about some irrelevant s*** like I give a f***. You that dumbass n*gga that kept telling me EA Sports develop off the PS3, when I told you 360.
n*gga did I say you specifically complained? I said "n*ggas like you." Anyway, you still complainin about Madden being weak because "they had to add stuff from 2k5."

I don't cheese n*gga, I'll max you sim-style, punts on 4th downs and all.

Prove that EA Sports doesn't develop on the PS3 when every other recent multi-plat game that EA published/publishes has lead-development on the PS3 "dumbass."
 8 years ago '04        #259
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
I like the game speed and play style of NCAA 10 tho this s*** is smooth.

seems way better than the demo.......
 8 years ago '07        #260
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
Anybody know when the demo is suppose to be droppin for the people who reserved it already?
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc